RC equipment (466)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Back Up TH9X Transmitter

I have a Iris+ with the FS TH9X Transmitter. Does anyone know of a way to backup the settings of the transmitter? I looked at the Smartiepa…

Started by Dale Cruze

0 Mar 23

Please help me calibrate my Turnigy 9x to APM 2.6 ... please

Hi, I am working on this for a school project. I have a APM 2.6 with a turnigy 9x transmitter and standard reciever out of the box. I have…

Started by James Brady

11 Mar 19
Reply by Winston Churchil ak Layang

Controller Low Level Model Alarm

I have a Iris+ with the FS-Th9x Controller. The controller displays the Altitude and Battery Voltage of the Model. Is there any way to  mak…

Started by Dale Cruze

0 Mar 17

Controller Low Voltage Model Alarm

I have a Iris+ with the FS-Th9x Controller. The controller displays the Altitude and Battery Voltage of the Model. Is there any way to  mak…

Started by Dale Cruze

0 Mar 17

DEVO 12E transmitter with a PPM receiver??

I have a DEVO 12E transmitter and a regular pmw receiver for my Pixhawk drone. Is it possible also to use a PPM receiver with this transmit…

Started by Skule Sormo

1 Mar 16
Reply by Per Pettersson

Nighthawk 280 Pro / Turnigy 9x with FrSky loosing Signal...

Hello, I hope you can maybe help me. In October 2015 I bought an Emax 280 Pro ARF Kit. I then build the quadcopter and bought a Turnigy 9x…

Started by Julius Hassold

0 Mar 16

DragonLink with NAZA problem

Hi, I am trying to get my DLV2 to work with my NAZA M2 to power up my ESC. I have a green light on my DLTX and a blue link light on my DLRX…

Started by Hal

1 Mar 8
Reply by Mike

Connecting CC3D to AR6200 receiver and DX6i Spektrum

Alright so I've got the receiver and the transmitter bound together, and the receiver connected to the flight controller and powered on. Th…

Started by Joshua Ermias

0 Feb 25

Sorting good info from bad

Frustration with the information highway! I have gone from a master of programming a fixed wing line of sight plane to an inept boob on a f…

Started by Brent Secord

6 Feb 21
Reply by Gary Mortimer

Futaba T14SG

Hi, I have a Futaba T14SG, my issue is that I am having problems linking switches. I would like to set a two position switch to control two…

Started by Jim Powell

3 Feb 19
Reply by Larry Halliday

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service