RC equipment (436)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mission Planner Not Displaying RC Responce

I am using a Pixhawk as an autopilot, and am using a FrSky Taranis Plus transmitter with a Delta 8 receiver.  I have inserted the connecto…

Started by Andrew Williams

0 Apr 16

Turnigy 9X - Throttle calibration?

I just replaced my old cheap transmitter/receiver with a (less cheap) Turnigy 9X radio. I connected the receiver to my APM2.5 board, and ca…

Started by Kevin Kanzelmeyer

1 Apr 15
Reply by Kevin Kanzelmeyer

Bixler (1,2, or 3) setup

Hi Diydroners, I'm looking to buy my first drone. Below I have list of parts I plan on buying for this project but as this is my first dro…

Started by Ben Hart

0 Apr 15

Turnigy Transmitter

Hi, I'm trying to setup my turnigy 9x with stock firmware to send 8 channels to the APM2 and I was trying to understand how it works. In th…

Started by vidya

0 Apr 13

FS-i6 ChannelMix

I'm desperately trying to setup a channel mix on the FlySky FS-i6 Remote Control to switch 6 Flightmodes with a combination of a 3-position…

Started by Claus Bartetzko

2 Apr 11
Reply by Marnix Verschraegen

pixhawk issue

i have a pixhawk and spectrum dx8.on the quadcopter.i connect the reciever without the satalite and the motors wont work.i connect the sata…

Started by colin macdonald

0 Apr 11

Setting Flight Mode on Fly Sky FS-T6

I'm using a a Fly Sky Fs-T6 I'm trying to configure it so I can adjust flight mode. Anyone use a Fly Sky before? I can't figure out how to…

Started by GinaMoose

6 Apr 9
Reply by edward harrison

Looking for advice for my first build.

I am completely new to quad copters and remote control flying in general so please bear with me as I'm starting my first build and have a f…

Started by Paul Jeffrey

2 Apr 4
Reply by Paul Jeffrey

MAVLink data displayed on OpenTX (9X/9XR/etc) radio screen via OpenLRS, plus telemetry pass-thru to PC

FYI, it is very easy to display convenient live MAVLink data on your (9X/9XR/etc) radio screen using OpenTx and OpenLRSng. You can also sim…

Started by Andrew Dankers

16 Mar 30
Reply by sergio restrepo

3D Printable Transmitter Design

Hi guys, I am working on a quadcopter. I wanted to build my own transmitter because I will insert a raspberry pi and several other devices…

Started by onus.muvaffak

0 Mar 30

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service