RC equipment (449)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scherrer UHF paired with Spectrum DX6i

Hello all, I recently decided to upgrade to a UHF system. I purchased the TSLRS Tx700Pro to use in conjunction with my Spektrum DX6i. Howe…

Started by Walter King

1 Jan 22
Reply by Walter King

DJI 5.8G Remote Controller and receiver

Hi there I am using DJI 5.8G Remote Controller and receiver for gimbal control and I am using one of the two bus ports on the reciver to co…

Started by Johannes Jonsson

0 Jan 11

MAVLink data displayed on OpenTX (9X/9XR/etc) radio screen via OpenLRS, plus telemetry pass-thru to PC

FYI, it is very easy to display convenient live MAVLink data on your (9X/9XR/etc) radio screen using OpenTx and OpenLRSng. You can also sim…

Started by Andrew Dankers

26 Jan 7
Reply by LTMNO

Unable to arm Taranis Plus to Nighthawk 280 arf

I am able to control everything through Baseflight. Baseflight recognizes my Taranis and shows it functioning properly. When I power up the…

Started by James

2 Jan 7
Reply by James

No joy with 9x transmitter and SmartieParts SP Basic firmware programmer for Er9x install

Hi. After weeks of fighting this I'm getting pretty close to giving up on ever getting Er9x firmware installed on my 9x transmitter, using…

Started by L

1 Jan 3
Reply by L

Spektrum AR8000 Receiver not working

Hi all, My Spektrum AR8000 receiver isnt working on my fpv drone. When I plug my servo leads into my receiver and into the CC3D flight…

Started by Harris Bartholomew

0 Jan 2

What is the best (remote) controller type for multi rotors?

I would love to know what you think the best (ground) controller is. I currently have a Taranis D9 (not plus), and it is great, though I am…

Started by Datta Groover

4 Jan 1
Reply by Datta Groover

Transmitter-receiver compatibility

Hello everyone, Has anyone used the combination of FrSky X4RSB receiver and Turnigy 9x transmitter. If not, do you happen to know if they…

Started by Neo

0 Dec 29, 2015

About EURGLE/ER9X and FrSKY

Good morning everybody, I recently bought a combo (this one : http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__41609__FrSky_XJT_2_4Ghz_Combo_Pack

Started by LIVRELLI Noel

0 Dec 12, 2015

Need help/advise with selecting/programming flight controller

I'm an avid drone enthusiast who has flown several off the shelf drones over the years and I have even built a few kits. So when my firefig…

Started by Charles

4 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by RPM

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service