RC equipment (443)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wiki Ninja

How to set up 6 APM Flight Modes on 1 channel of JR XG8 RC Transmitter

Here is a guide for setting up 6 flight modes on 1 channel of a JR XG8 eight channel DMSS RC transmitter. This is achieved while only using…

Started by Stephen Roach

1 Oct 20
Reply by Matt

3DR Iris+ Turnigy 9x Questions: modding

Hey everyone! Sorry to start this off with the fact that i am a bit of a noob with drones themselves, however am quite a nerd in lots of t…

Started by Daniel maris

4 Oct 17
Reply by John

ESC recommanded

good day for all of you. i am trying to built my 1rst quad copter. and i reach the point o choose my ESC. i am gonna use the tarot 5008/340…

Started by eid elie

0 Oct 15

Futaba T14SG

Hi, I have a Futaba T14SG, my issue is that I am having problems linking switches. I would like to set a two position switch to control two…

Started by Jim Powell

2 Oct 10
Reply by Jim Powell

[Problem] Turnigy 9x FrSky DJT Telemetry Mod FAIL [Video]

So I purchased a T9X and a FrSky DJT module w/ a D8R-II Plus rx to get optimal performance out of the T9X. I did tons of research before I…

Started by Manny Martinez

1 Oct 10
Reply by Manny Martinez

Read PWM signals from RC

Hello all, I currently have a 3DR Iris quadcopter, the IRIS 8 channel remote controller, and a 3DR radio transmitter.  I am currently worki…

Started by Connor

0 Oct 7

Binding two transmitters to one receiver?

Is it possible to bind two radio transmitters to one receiver? Example: bind radio-1 transmitter to receiver-A, also bind radio-2 to receiv…

Started by Richard Manley

4 Oct 4
Reply by Richard Manley

Can you provide a toutorial on RC TX/RX?

I'm looking ro this community for introductory information on RC transmitters. I have a lot of simple questions. 1 the RC controller and th…

Started by Richard Manley

2 Oct 4
Reply by Richard Manley

Naza m-lite red blinking in-flight (possible magnetic issue?)

Hello folks! My naza m-lite sometimes has an issue in-flight of "convolutions"...  Here's what happens: I turn the quadcopter on and it do…

Started by Ricardo Matos

1 Sep 29
Reply by Ricardo Matos

Binding Turnigy 9x on 3DR DYI Quad

Hello everyone, I am totally newbie and setting up my first quadcopter- which is the 3DR DYI quad kit. I am having trouble binding the rece…

Started by Prodipta Ghosh

0 Sep 28

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service