RC equipment (504)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Set 6 point switch for 'flight mode' control in Futaba T14SG transmitter

Futaba T14SG is widely used and here is a way to set six-point switch for flight mode control in T14SG. I have used it in Pixhark and fligh…

Started by Tiejun Xie

0 Jun 24

Dragon Link V3 Advanced vs. ???????

After few months of patience I was finally able to order the V3 version from Dragon Link web site last night. They finally have a new stock…

Started by iSkyMaster

1 Jun 19
Reply by Marc Dornan

DXe and SPM9645 binding

Hi, I bought a spektrum satellite receiver (SPM9645) and a DXe radio for a fixed wing with Pixhawk controller. Pixhawk and Mission Planner…

Started by Cristóbal Valdivieso

2 Jun 9
Reply by Cristóbal Valdivieso

Pixhawk with Spektrum satellite receiver cheapest way to bind them ?

Hello, I got a SPM9645 Sattellite receiver that i connected directly to my pixhawk 2.4.8 hoping it would work. I have a  Spektrum DXe tran…

Started by Vincent Diallo-Nort

0 Jun 6

looking for a reciever range between 1,000 and 2000 us?! HELP!

i am looking for a reciever for my quadcopter that has a min of 1,000us and max of 2000us with a central pulse of 1500us?!i got a reciever+…

Started by george barakat

9 May 26
Reply by OG

What receivers are compatible with the Turnigy Dsss 2.4 GHz transmitter module?

So I posted a few discussions covering the RC issues I've been having. Thinking about it, I started wondering if my module and receiver wer…

Started by Trey Hagg

0 May 4

Powering a receiver with the Pixhawk

I think I'm almost done with my drone, but I have run into a problem. So the Pixhawk doesn't supply power to the servo rail, but that is th…

Started by Trey Hagg

2 May 1
Reply by Trey Hagg

Latest Posts

A few of our latest articles: 20 Best Drone Cases and Backpacks 10 Best Nano Drones

Started by Michael Karp

0 Apr 25

Radio Calibration problem with Pixhawk

I have a 3Drobotics Y6 copter with Pixhawk. I am relatively newbie to quads. This is my first big drone. I am done with assembling the hard…

Started by Attila

10 Apr 25
Reply by Alex Buckley

Transmitter and receiver not binding

So, I have a 9xr Pro with a Dsss transmitter module and I'm trying to pair it with a Turnigy 9x version 2 8ch receiver, but they just don't…

Started by Trey Hagg

0 Apr 17

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service