RC equipment (476)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Starting of with ArduCopter

Hi,       I was looking at arducopter's home page and got interested on the possibility of a completely autonomous quadcopter. I needed som…

Started by siddh

0 Jan 25

Eastlab drone project help plz

ok so here is whats going on. in my eastlab class i am part of a group that is designing a emergency response drone in the event of a natur…

Started by Alexander Elliot Perry

0 Jan 20

Flysky T

Hi I've got a Flysky FS-T6 transmitter. Under the rear cover, to the left hand side of the battery compartment is a small square hole wit…

Started by BorisTheBuilder

0 Jan 19

D8R II Plus flash with XP to give CPPM

Hi, this is the first time I have posted on here so hope its the right place. I have been battling to load the XP firmware onto the D8R 2 P…

Started by Simon Rogers

0 Jan 17

receiver not powering up, pixhawk ppm encoder turningy 8x receiver

hi all       i have ordered for a pix hawk and ppm encoder from rc timer. i have connected the f/c over usb and everything seems to work. i…

Started by vishwanath rambhatla

0 Jan 16

Looking for advice for my first build.

I am completely new to quad copters and remote control flying in general so please bear with me as I'm starting my first build and have a f…

Started by Paul Jeffrey

0 Jan 13

75Mhz vs 2.5 Ghz?

I have some old RC 75Mhz radios and receivers that I want to use for my first quad.  My equipment is Futaba Skysport 6 and want to give it…

Started by Jon Car

1 Jan 6
Reply by mamut

Anyway to bind a U818A Quadcopter radio to a new receiver?

I have a UDI U818A Quadcopter. Is there anyway to bind it to a new receiver? i'm building my first quad and i'm wanting to see if it's poss…

Started by Christopher Jones

0 Dec 27, 2014

Can I get 12 PWM channels out of FrSKY X8R receiver using the SBUS to PWM Decoder ?

Hi, I have a question to the FrSKY X8R receiver. Is it possible to use the conventional 8 PWM channels on the X8R and use at the same time…

Started by Steffen Kupka

12 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by Justin Stiltner

6 (or any) flight modes on one switch

I have a Futaba 6EX. I used the ch6 for photography. I had only the ch5 to select flight modes. I solved this problem using an arduino micr…

Started by mamut

0 Dec 18, 2014

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service