RC equipment (395)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how to remove failsafe setting from DSM2 recievers

I am trying to setup my quadcopter RTL in case when loses the control signal, and Throttle Failsafe to enable, but my Throttle will never g…

Started by Rick Cyin

0 Mar 7

Setting up Futaba T6J for Quad

Hello, I'm new to DIY. I have an F450 build with Futaba T6J TX. Outside of the cyptic instructions for the remote, I've found nothing on t…

Started by Graham Hill

0 Mar 4

Best frequency for 3DR Radio for New Zealand - 915 or 433 MHz?

Hi All, I'm looking to get a 3DR telemetry kit for my APM 2.5 and I'm not sure what the best frequency is for NZ conditions - 915 or 433 Mh…

Started by Andrew Groom

7 Feb 23
Reply by James Overington

Taranis RC

Hello I have a FrSky Taranis X9D with a X8R receiver.  The receiver has 8 conventional outputs and an SBUS port with channels 1-16.  I was…

Started by Larry Stone

0 Feb 21

Spektrum DX7 w/AR7600 Settings for ArduCopter?? Please help

I was wondering if anyone has used this setup for the ArduCopter (Fully Loaded) and if so, can you help me with Transmitter settings. I hav…

Started by Aaron

4 Feb 20
Reply by Chris Broad

Help on OrangeRX DSMX Receiver

Hi, I'm looking for TX/RX modules to upgrade my TH-9X. The OrangeRX DSMX/DSM2 2.4GHz DIY Transmitter Module seems good to me. As I'm not fa…

Started by Ye Wang

0 Feb 19

about graupner transmitter

Can anyone tell whether this transmitter of graupner is compatible with arducopter or not?? I want to use this with the dragonlink v2. http…

Started by Abdullah Al Mamun Khan

0 Feb 18

Power Receiver via USB

All: I am setting up a Pixhawk v2 and have it connected to USB for power at the moment until I receive my power module. I am unable to cali…

Started by Maurice Barnes

0 Feb 15

FrSky Taranis Transmitter Connectivity Question

There's a lot of enthusiasm about the new FrSky Taranis R/C transmitter/controller and the associated open-source firmware. I'm considering…

Started by Oliver

0 Feb 14

Suggestions about motors, ESCs, batteries and control board.

Hello there! I am planning to build a hexacopter using this frame: http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__32016__Hobbyking_S650_Glass_Fiber

Started by Edward Storlien

0 Feb 13

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service