RC equipment (418)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where can i get good cf props

I am looking to buy some cf props to use on my hexacopter, because right now i am using simple gemfan plastic props. I want some 11x4,7 or…

Started by david teles

2 Jul 2
Reply by Bryan McWhirt

Turnigy 9x Power boost questions.

I'm a bit new to the RC world and I'm building my first self build quad with fpv. I'm using a Turnigy 9x for my TX but I want to make a fe…

Started by Bryan McWhirt

0 Jul 1

Radio Calibration problem with Pixhawk

I have a 3Drobotics Y6 copter with Pixhawk. I am relatively newbie to quads. This is my first big drone. I am done with assembling the hard…

Started by Attila

7 Jun 28
Reply by John Holdsworth

6 flight modes for futaba 14sg

Anyone have a guide one how to get 6 flight modes on a futaba 14sg? Thank you in advance for your help.

Started by Robert Lorenzo

7 Jun 18
Reply by Rafael Ortega Muñoz

Turnigy 9X and 6 flight modes apm 2.6

Hi all im trying to programe the 6 flight modes for my apm 2.6 quad on my Trunigy 9x Tx. i have followed the instruction to a tee.. but im…

Started by anthony richardson

2 Jun 17
Reply by anthony richardson

Having Trouble with Tricopter Tail Servo

Hey everyone.I just got the Flip 1.5 board from RTF quads. I got it for my tricopter and ordered it flashed for a tricopter. I have it hook…

Started by Caleb

0 Jun 7

Turigy 9x Receiver not working

I have a Turnigy 9x and I am using the Turnigy receiver that came with it. I recently got a new frame for my quad drone from 3DRobotics and…

Started by Heidi

0 Jun 7

How to set up Remote Control with APM 2.5

Hi, I am new to this process and am having a hard time setting up a remote control (Spektrum DX6i) with the APM 2.5. I purchased a 3DR radi…

Started by Cyril Brunner

10 May 26
Reply by BustamyTool

Spektrum DX6i W/ PixHawk

Hi,I recently got a DIY Quad from 3DR and I got everything to work except Channel 5 on my Spektrum DX6i. After reading the forums and guide…

Started by bass_rock

0 May 24

Guía de telemetría en mi blog!

Hola he venido a postear aquí mi blog, en él estaré dando tips de construcción, selección de componentes, y ayudas matemáticas para poder c…

Started by David Rodriguez

0 May 19

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service