RC equipment (446)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Frsky Range Problems (x8r etc)

Hi Not a drone pilot, but I have registered on the forum because I was reading a guy on the Frsky talking about range problems with his X8…

Started by Thomas Satinet

2 Sep 30
Reply by Thomas Satinet

Spectrum spm7000 transmitter setup help

Hi guys I have a spectrum spm7000 dx7 radio trying to get setup for f450 ,need help with the radio part thanks stephen

Started by Stephen

0 Sep 28

Does anyone no how to download the configuration file for the dx8 radio,thanks

Started by colin macdonald

0 Sep 23

6 flight modes for futaba 14sg

Anyone have a guide one how to get 6 flight modes on a futaba 14sg? Thank you in advance for your help.

Started by Robert Lorenzo

9 Sep 22
Reply by Min Heo

FM transmitters?

Hi, I'm coming back into RC after a 20 year hiatus, and see that FM transmitters are no longer in vogue. I'm building my own APM quadcopter…

Started by Larry M

2 Sep 15
Reply by Larry M

APM seems to reduce drastically my RC range using openlrs

Hi everybody, I figured out that i get a very poor range while using openlrs (hawkeye Tx/Rx) with APM (mini arduflyer from rctimer). Indeed…

Started by Oscar

2 Sep 10
Reply by Alasdair

Hello there! I'm new to multirotors  (obvious since this is my first post!) I was just wondering, from a theoretical point of view as much…

Started by Ethan O'Connell

1 Sep 9
Reply by Alasdair

long range command and control

Hi everyone, I am looking to start conducting longer range flights, I am wondering what flight systems people are using for longer range fl…

Started by Mitch

2 Sep 9
Reply by Alasdair

how to configure a multi-copter to fly with two controllers?

How can I configure a multi-copter to fly with two controllers?  ie One person should be able to switch over the controls to the other flye…

Started by Nik m j

1 Sep 9
Reply by Alasdair

Spektrum DX6i Screen Fading/Blank --

Hey all,  Hope this is the right spot to put this, new to the forum.  Been using a spektrum dx6i which recently started: -screen fading …

Started by Alec R

1 Sep 9
Reply by Alasdair

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service