RC equipment (438)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Naza m-lite red blinking in-flight (possible magnetic issue?)

Hello folks! My naza m-lite sometimes has an issue in-flight of "convolutions"...  Here's what happens: I turn the quadcopter on and it do…

Started by Ricardo Matos

1 Sep 29
Reply by Ricardo Matos

Binding Turnigy 9x on 3DR DYI Quad

Hello everyone, I am totally newbie and setting up my first quadcopter- which is the 3DR DYI quad kit. I am having trouble binding the rece…

Started by Prodipta Ghosh

0 Sep 28

Recommendations on Where to Buy Parts

Looking for recommendations on where everyone buys their parts. Best prices? Best customer service? Thanks.

Started by Krazykat

0 Sep 27

pixhawk set up with JR DSX11

Hi guys, I have a JR DSX 11 connected to a spectrum 2.4; however i  got the issue; i can not set the calibration in ground control.  please…

Started by rony

0 Sep 13

Info...

I need another transmitter.  What's one that is reasonably priced, with the most channels, and easy to program? Recommendations?

Started by Joe

0 Sep 9

Showcase Products

Hireuavpro.com is growing with large monthly traffic numbers. We now have a products section if folks would like to showcase products to i…

Started by Graham Hill

0 Sep 2

Programing 6 modes Flight in two switches

Hello everyone: I recently changed DJI to Arduino and I'm a little lost on how to program 6 modes of flight in a 3-position switch plus one…

Started by Wilson Frias

0 Aug 25

Turnigy LiPo balance charger

So thanks to the forum here, I was able to purchase my battery. Thank you for your help. However, I bought the said charger in the title fr…

Started by Bravo Sierra 80

0 Aug 10

Orange receiver S-bus

I have an OrangeRx R800X receiver. It has an S-Bus output. Can you use this as a PPM input to an APM 2.6 or are they not compatible?

Started by Matthew Bergin

0 Aug 8

Spektrum DX6i Known Elevator issue

Hi Chaps I recently asked for help for screwy behaviour of the APM board, but after some digging, it turns out that it was the Spektrum DX6…

Started by Ewen Rankin

2 Aug 8
Reply by Matthew Bergin

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service