RC equipment (504)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Latest Posts

Sharing a few of our latest posts: Best Micro Drones & Quadcopters for Sale Best GPS Drones with Cameras and Autopilot Best Profession…

Started by Michael Karp

0 Apr 10

Taranis Failsafe and Arducopter - ALMOST CRASHED!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be interesting to post what it just happened to me last Friday. I was flying my Octa-Quad with AC 3.4.dev (…

Started by Tiziano Fiorenzani

2 Apr 4
Reply by Tiziano Fiorenzani

Transmitter and Receiver Combo?

Hello everyone,  I'm a complete newbie to building drones, and I'm looking at this transmitter and receiver combo for my first project. I w…

Started by Anton Ludwig

2 Mar 23
Reply by Rick Yonika

Holding an RX/TX bind

Hi, I'm building a quadcopter, and I need some assistance on a receiver-related issue. Before I explain my problem, I should probably list…

Started by Trey Hagg

0 Mar 22

Spektrum AR7700 and the KK 2.1 controller

Hi everyone, Im a newbie on this marvelous site (and maybe a nummie as well) I amm build my own quad with the Spektrum AR7700 rx and the KK…

Started by Ray Bull

0 Mar 19

Lates posts

Just wanted to share a few of our latest articles: 13 Best Long Range Drones 13 Best Drones That Follow You

Started by Michael Karp

0 Mar 1

RC problem - help me troubleshoot?

hello guys! I am using a Flysky transmitter + receiver combo with an APM mini V3.1 in mission planner. The combination works fine - most…

Started by Guilty Spark

2 Feb 19
Reply by Guilty Spark

Sky Fly 6 channel computer radio

Hello all, I am interested to know if anyone has experience with this radio?  I have one but have not flowen it yet.  I am concerned about…

Started by Robert Pelfrey

0 Feb 16

Some of our latest posts: 7 Best Selfie Camera Drones 12 Best Drones With The Longest Flight Time 13 Best Cheap Drones for Sale 10 Best Dr…

Started by Michael Karp

0 Feb 14

Latest Articles

Thought I'd share a few of my latest articles: 10 Best Drones Under $200 10 Best Drones Under $300 10 Best Drones Under $500 10 Best Drone…

Started by Michael Karp

0 Feb 9

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service