RC equipment (504)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to use Arduino as a PPM encoder?

Hi all, I am working on collision avoidance system for my drone. I am using a 8 channel R2008SB Futaba radio receiver and a Pixhawk as the…

Started by Li

0 Feb 4

SBUS protocol

Hi all, I am thinking of using the SBUS of a radio receiver that has SBUS to control Pixhawk with Arduino. I do not really understand the…

Started by Li

3 Feb 1
Reply by Li

Controlless drone

Hi. I'm a bit lost here. I'm an absolute beginner, I don't know anything on drones. My objective isn't to create a complex weird drone, I d…

Started by Gon

0 Jan 30

Latest Posts

Just wanted to share a couple of my latest articles: 5 Best Racing Drones – 2017 Buyer’s Guide http://dronebusinessmarketer.com/best-drone

Started by Michael Karp

0 Jan 26

6 flight modes for futaba 14sg

Anyone have a guide one how to get 6 flight modes on a futaba 14sg? Thank you in advance for your help.

Started by Robert Lorenzo

10 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by John Campen

Some of the top drones on Amazon

Some of the top 10 drones for under $500 on Amazon - http://dronebusinessmarketer.com/top-10-drones/

Started by Michael Karp

0 Dec 9, 2016

Can i use 3dr telemetry radios to transmit the radio controller data???

Hello,I have a Flysky I6 radio controller and the receiver of this radio has got damaged. Can i connect my controller with Xbees to transmi…

Started by Dheeraj Singhal

0 Nov 26, 2016

Spektrum DX6i Known Elevator issue

Hi Chaps I recently asked for help for screwy behaviour of the APM board, but after some digging, it turns out that it was the Spektrum DX6…

Started by Ewen Rankin

3 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Jet Valmonte

Please help with X8R Pixhawk Not Powering?

Hi guys, I am a complete beginner and have bought a Pixhawk and a Taranis X9D Plus. The TX came with an X8R receiver which I have connected…

Started by Alex Hopkins

9 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Marius Devlin

Long range UAV (at least 40 miles?)

Any ideas for an air frame, engine, electronics,  payloads.

Started by Nathan Keil

2 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by summer Brings

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service