Sensors & IMUs (671)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

INS and AHRS

What is the difference between Inertial Navigation System (INS), and, Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS)?

Started by Ketanco

0 Jun 18

Teraranger not detected on Pixhawk/Arducopter

I have recently purchased a Teraranger One with the i2c adapter cable.  It's all wired up and configured, but the sonar range on the Missio…

Started by Mike Isted

1 Jun 11
Reply by Mike Isted

Inertial Sensor Ardupilot - Arducopter 3.3

Hello! I was studying the inertial sensor of the ardupilot... and I was brought to the very last function that I could think of that stores…

Started by Ronello Ninettu

0 Jun 5

what type of accelerometer are used in drones

I saw that there are different types of accelerometers such as mechanical, piezoelectric, capacitive, semiconductor. which one are used in…

Started by Ketanco

0 May 3

$100 Gift Card to whoever solves this: Airspeed Creep - Airspeed artificially increasing - Fixed Wing (ROUND TWO!)

This is another post on this problem, this will be the most thorough.  I am not the only one with this issue as it dates back to at leas…

Started by Chad Frazer

49 Apr 20
Reply by Ruedi Schubarth

Madgwick IMU/AHRS and Fast Inverse Square Root

Hi Everyone, I'm currently using Madgwick's popular filter for my own AHRS project. After some experimentation with sensors and adjusting t…

Started by Tobias Simon

63 Apr 14
Reply by Pavan Chinta

Ultrasonic Range Sensor from RadioShack

Hello, I got this sonar sensor a while ago: https://www.radioshack.com/products/radioshack-ultrasonic-range-sensor I am wondering if the pi…

Started by Cash Lo

5 Apr 11
Reply by Chris Anderson

RADAR/LIDAR Altimeter Products

AutonomouStuff, a leader in supplying perception products, has just released another innovative RADAR product from SMS (Smart Microwave Sen…

Started by Robert Hambrick

3 Mar 27
Reply by Jonathan

MS4525 pressure sensitivity

Greetings, I'm currently sampling data from a Hobbyking digital pitot tube. The sensor on this device is a MS4525 differential pressure se…

Started by robert

1 Feb 23
Reply by robert

Why does Accelerometer motion in one direction gives the impact on other direction?

Dear all,I am using MPU6050 Accelerometer-Gyroscope module to fetch the motion along the axis of the direction. When i am moving the accele…

Started by Nishith Kotak

0 Feb 19

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service