Sensors & IMUs (671)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sending sensor data to ground station

Hi - I'm looking for some help with a project. I want to fit environmental sensors (O2, CO2, H2S etc) to a UAV and have the data transmitte…

Started by Adam Kelly

0 Feb 14

help finding arduino/pi based hi-res accel/tilt sensor

hello, I'm a student at UCLA and we are working on outfitting a DJI S1000+ with a research grade fluxgate magnetometer, and need to get GPS…

Started by Emmanuel V. Masongsong

0 Feb 10

World's Smallest Mode C Transponder

Sagetech is pleased to introduce a new transponder to be released in the 4th quarter of 2010. Having designed the (then) world's smallest M…

Started by Lew Payne

14 Feb 3
Reply by Ayoub Zarzouri

Lidar options out there

Just curious on what types of Lidar systems are out there. I would like to stay around the 1 lb to 2 lb. range. I just checked out the Lida…

Started by Neil Baker

2 Feb 2
Reply by Laser Developer

Madgwick Algorithm Pitch Problem

I'm using the C++ implementation of the Madgwick Algorithim, having my sensors (accelerometer, magnetometer and gyroscope) calibrated. Ever…

Started by alrevuelta

0 Jan 26

Flight controller installed on top op of 22000mah lipo battery - bad idea?

Hi! I am thinking about installing my Naza m v2 flight controller on the top of a my 22000mah lipo battery. I am just worried about any…

Started by Otto Haring

0 Jan 25

GoPro Hero HD first version- Making full spectrum( Removing IR filter)

I have first version of gopro hero 1 HD ( without screen version). I want to take out the IR filter from the camera to make it work in full…

Started by Suman Ghimire

2 Jan 23
Reply by Suman Ghimire

Airspeed sensor calibration fail

I am in the process of building a Quadranger VTOL platform. We have the flight controller flashed with Qground Control Quadranger setup, al…

Started by MATTHEW R CUNNINGHAM

1 Jan 19
Reply by MATTHEW R CUNNINGHAM

Inertial Sensor Generic

So I've been wondering how to make use of the INS_generic.cpp code in the example library, and I was wondering how I could actually build i…

Started by Ronello Ninettu

0 Jan 15

Experience with Bosch Sensortec BNO055 IMU ?

As there are a lot of experimenters and DIY people here, I have a small question... I have been playing around with the MPU-9150 IMU from I…

Started by Carsten Groen

10 Jan 10
Reply by Marc-Antoine MARTIN

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service