Sensors & IMUs (671)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interfacing a 5V sensor with a 3.3V microcontroller

So I am looking to use a MPX4100A to measure altitude. This part is a 5V part and I am using an ARM processor which runs at 3.3V and the ma…

Started by hypergolic

4 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Boomslang

silly question

ok, so i got one of the memsic dual-axis accelerometers. the picture that comes with it shows the chip with the x and y axes, as well as ti…

Started by nolin jr.

6 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by nolin jr.

FMA sensor connection

I am using an FMA CDP4 co-pilot as part of my autopilot. Trying to figure out which would be the best way to connect it. The way I see it…

Started by Boomslang

6 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by Boomslang

n00b questions

is a piezo gyro made with accelerometers or is it somehow different? accelerometers measure translation and not rotation, correct? which…

Started by nolin jr.

3 Jun 28, 2008
Reply by wayne garris

100KM

Dynamic soaring telemetry

Ive met a long time local DS'er who wants to break the record.357mph we are talking about doing some data logging so the question is what w…

Started by wayne garris

5 Jun 14, 2008
Reply by wayne garris

Accelerometers on Ebay

I have bought a few of these accelerometers and they work really well. They are a lot cheaper that the Analog Devices ones that are availab…

Started by Greg

0 Apr 15, 2008

Getting start with PID...

I have a helicopter and an IMU (a device that shows altitude [namely Roll Pitch Yaw], XYZ angular velocities and XYZ linear accelerations),…

Started by nick

10 Apr 5, 2008
Reply by nick

Airspeed sensors / Altimeters

I have been tinkering with the idea of creating a air speed sensor using a differential pressure sensor such as the Motorola MXP5100DP seri…

Started by Neal Clark

1 Apr 5, 2008
Reply by Chris Anderson

+2 axis SPI output gyro

Hello, Does anyone know of any gyro that has output on 2 or more axis - and has SPI output? I dediced to design a sensor board that will w…

Started by cam bazz

6 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by Yu

sensor package

Hello, I am looking at building or buying a sensor package. Mainly I need 3 axis accelerotometers, 3 axis gyros, magnetic sensors (3 axis…

Started by cam bazz

8 Mar 14, 2008
Reply by Cory

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service