Unassigned category (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CrossFire=Pixhawk 2.1

Hi can some one please tell me if it is going to be implemented that we can use CRSF protocol with the pixhawk please,many thank's,Marty

Started by martin keilloh

0 Sep 13

It shoots straight up when I switch to PosHold

I just put together a new camera quad.  It's the 3DR DIY frame with a Pixhawk running 3.5.2 and Ublox M8N GPS. I have rock solid GPS rece…

Started by Dimitris

1 Sep 11
Reply by iSkyMaster

ESC calibration giving a HARD TIME!!!

Hi all, I am working on an Octocopter for image acquisition of facade. I am using PIXHAWK fc and have been continuously facing problems dur…

Started by Deepthi Maiya

1 Sep 11
Reply by iSkyMaster

Data encryption and suitable frame

Hi How to encrypt the data link communication and control between drone and the ground station"tablet, pc, etc... " and what is the suitabl…

Started by Mohamed Salah eldin

1 Sep 11
Reply by iSkyMaster

ArduPilot SITL and HITL for Research!

Hello, I've been trying to set up a control system test bench. Basically, I use to study the impact of data filtering algorithms on the co…

Started by Safat Khan

4 Sep 10
Reply by Safat Khan

SITL for Windows appears dead

The SITL for Windows discussion appears to be dead since Feb of last year. I will post my query here in the hope it gets noticed. "I setup…

Started by John Fitter

7 Sep 3
Reply by John Fitter

GDU is Launching its Latest Innovation Drone--O2

O2 was engineered and designed to take portability even further with a true compact design and packed & cutting edge advanced  technol…

Started by Barry Mei

0 Aug 31

Yuneec SDK

Has anyone used Yuneec’s SDK or know anything about it? Building SDK for drones creates a lot of possibilities. But want to see if anyone h…

Started by curiousrobotics

0 Aug 31

PixHawk PX4 update rate to tablet

Dear all, is there a way to get the update rate of the current position and the direction of the pixhawk increased? Currently it takes a c…

Started by Andreas

1 Aug 31
Reply by Andreas

Taranis Plus unable to communicate with companion 2.0

Problem: Companion 2.0 unable to read files from the Tx. Tx firmware = 2.0.18 Companion = 2.0.18, Jan 3, 2016 Driver = See attached pic IM…

Started by Riz Hassan

0 Aug 28

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service