Unassigned category (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do Drones, LiDAR Mean for Aerial Surveying, Mapping?

Now is a special time for geospatial service providers. Many call it as important a time in the history of geospatial technology as the…

Started by Kevin

0 Dec 14, 2017

TFmini Lidar—A new way to make drones open eyes

Drones are usually blind—even those carrying cameras rely on a human to navigate safely and spot obstacles. But the autocopter we created u…

Started by Kevin

0 Dec 14, 2017

Interested to make a drone payload box that can take open and close commands?

I am a researcher from dav.network We are looking to engage with developer communities around for various projects. If you are a developer…

Started by Andrew G

0 Dec 13, 2017

motor stop spinning

Recently i have a bought naze 32 rev6. i was able to write the cleanflight os also.  I am using A2212 1400KV brushless dc motor(4 pieces) 3…

Started by asad

0 Dec 12, 2017

apm 2.8 dataflash

I recently purchased an apm2.8. When I go to read the logs, missionplanner tells me that there is no "dataflash inserted". Is it disabled b…

Started by jesus

0 Dec 9, 2017

Which battery for Mini FPV Drone: 2S or 3S?

Last week I received from Gens Ace two Li-Po batteries for review. The Tattu 2s 800 mAh and Tattu 3s 450 mAh. Firstly, I thought about maki…

Started by sarah lee

0 Dec 6, 2017

high speed CCD camera

I need an inexpensive camera that can capture at 60 fps equivalent, or even better, 120.Resolution can be as low as 320x240 and video can b…

Started by Francis Prado

0 Dec 4, 2017

Antenna pagoda : tutorial please.

Hi everybody.I rencently read about pagoda antenna. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ntLWTmLHHAQuite easy to buy two of these for FPV, 5.8…

Started by LIVRELLI Noel

0 Dec 3, 2017

Yaw angle be affected by motor?

I have make a drone, and I have a problem now. My drone sometimes rotates along z-direction, I think yaw angle is incorrect when it fly. I…

Started by Lacdires

0 Dec 2, 2017

DIY an FPV Drone

One of the favourites of my friend fleet. This is an upgrade of his first Floss build. Maiden to be done, looking forward to see how fast i…

Started by Jimmyscott

0 Nov 29, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service