Wireless communications (490)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Connect to mission planner using frsky two way modules

here is a thought guys the frsky 2way telemetry version apears to have a rs232  breakout behing the tx module would one be able to connec…

Started by theo van niekerk

0 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Linus

APM will not program via Xbee. Download telemetry is fine

Hi All,   Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction: connecting to the Xbee works fine. Telemetry is sent down to the GCS. Howe…

Started by AlexP

0 Mar 21, 2012

Adafruit Xbee Series 1 802.15.4 and Mission Planner Compatible?

Anyone know if the 802.15.4 XB24-AWI-001 Xbee modules from Adafruit are compatible with Mission Planner? Also would they operate at differe…

Started by Steve

0 Mar 20, 2012

APM Telemetry

Hello I see there is a lot of talk about the communication between XBee Pro 900 XSC RPSMA and XBee 1mW Wire Antenna - Series 1 some said on…

Started by Christiaan van Vollenstee

1 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Alex.CCCP

Xbee causes Restart

I have the telemetry kit. But when i plug it in it causes the ACM to constantly restart, which was the cause of my crash the other night, t…

Started by malcolm churn

1 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by philip desborough

john hammond inventer of the remote control

inventer of the remote control   w/o we would have no guide missles or tv remote he lived in gloucester massachusetts and is americas secon…

Started by skipstutler

0 Mar 14, 2012

Developer

Has anyone built a drone with TCP/IP-over-cellular-data telemetry?

I am planning on building a permanently-connected IP-controlled drone that can be managed from a cloud-based installation of a GCS.  Anyo…

Started by Andreas M. Antonopoulos

5 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Andreas M. Antonopoulos

Digikey xBee modules

Hi all, I'm building a couple of ArduPilot/Bixler based drones for a research project and would like to add telemetry to them. I believe I'…

Started by Mark Peterson

6 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Mark Peterson

Xbee PRO XSC and Xtend 900 for Telemetry/RC Control with ArduPilot APM 2.0

I know there have been several threads related to this but I have no found a definitive build log or instruction.  I'm designing a UAV and…

Started by Hunter Parris

2 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Bertrand Duchiron

9 Xtend XT09-SI data corruption problems 900MHz Xbee 1 watt

So I've got a pair of Digi XT09-SI 9 Xtend modules. I'm trying to get them communicating with a base station and an APM in a plane. I first…

Started by tjhowse

14 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Hunter Parris

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service