Wireless communications (487)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM Telemetry

Hello I see there is a lot of talk about the communication between XBee Pro 900 XSC RPSMA and XBee 1mW Wire Antenna - Series 1 some said on…

Started by Christiaan van Vollenstee

1 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Alex.CCCP

Xbee causes Restart

I have the telemetry kit. But when i plug it in it causes the ACM to constantly restart, which was the cause of my crash the other night, t…

Started by malcolm churn

1 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by philip desborough

john hammond inventer of the remote control

inventer of the remote control   w/o we would have no guide missles or tv remote he lived in gloucester massachusetts and is americas secon…

Started by skipstutler

0 Mar 14, 2012

Developer

Has anyone built a drone with TCP/IP-over-cellular-data telemetry?

I am planning on building a permanently-connected IP-controlled drone that can be managed from a cloud-based installation of a GCS.  Anyo…

Started by Andreas M. Antonopoulos

5 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Andreas M. Antonopoulos

Digikey xBee modules

Hi all, I'm building a couple of ArduPilot/Bixler based drones for a research project and would like to add telemetry to them. I believe I'…

Started by Mark Peterson

6 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Mark Peterson

Xbee PRO XSC and Xtend 900 for Telemetry/RC Control with ArduPilot APM 2.0

I know there have been several threads related to this but I have no found a definitive build log or instruction.  I'm designing a UAV and…

Started by Hunter Parris

2 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Bertrand Duchiron

9 Xtend XT09-SI data corruption problems 900MHz Xbee 1 watt

So I've got a pair of Digi XT09-SI 9 Xtend modules. I'm trying to get them communicating with a base station and an APM in a plane. I first…

Started by tjhowse

14 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Hunter Parris

Xbee Pro 2.4 and Video transmitter on 2.4, compatible?

Hello everybody, For my UAV project, I use the APM, with an Xbee Pro on 2.4GHz. I'm planning to set a video transmitter and I was wonderi…

Started by Alain

0 Mar 3, 2012

Telemetry system for extra sensors (UK)

Hoping for some advice, Currently using a 2.4GHz autopilot system, so was thinking of using the XBEE-PRO 868 system due to the range. I'm…

Started by Bath UAV Project

0 Mar 3, 2012

Walkera RX2419 2.4Ghz receiver

Hi guys, Ive just acquired the above receiver and im struggling to find any real info on it, especially technical info, can anyone help?

Started by Dr John Lannigan

0 Mar 2, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service