Wireless communications (523)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problem with XTend and MAVLink on APM

I have a couple Digi XTend 1W 900MHz modules that I am trying to get working with APM 2.23 and APM Planner 1.0.63.   I have the modules set…

Started by John Leichty

11 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Paul Hoi

Xbee problem

Hi New APM 2, New 900mhz  Xbee kit and some issues. This has never worked yet so I need some advice please. The APM2 (as far as I know), ev…

Started by Dwgsparky

21 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Boris Matuschka

Xtend + APM2 + GCS complete solution

So I posted earlier this month (and commented on other discussions) about how I was supposed to hook a 9Xtend radio to the APM2 and get tel…

Started by Paul Hoi

2 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Paul Hoi

Unable to connect Xbee PRO 900 (using Xtreambee adapter)

Hi all,   I am using a Xbee Pro 900 with the Xtreambee adapter which is connected to my laptop with an FTDI cable. I have the latest versio…

Started by Neel

42 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Kirill

Serial and Xbee question

Hi all, Am I right to say that if my arduino code can transmit data to the serial cable, the xbee should also be able to transmit the data?…

Started by longbow

0 May 30, 2012

30 minute timout on Xbee link. Anyone have this problem?

I have had several long flights when the Xbee 2.4GHz S2 communication stopped around 30minutes after power up.  This may be something to do…

Started by Matthew Coleman

3 May 26, 2012
Reply by Sgt Ric

anyone know if the 3dr telem system in the shop works with the apm 1?

anyone know if the 3dr telem system in the shop works with the apm 1? Almost have the thing in the air, looking for a way to control it in…

Started by baslisks

2 May 26, 2012
Reply by Seppo

So which message format does ArduPilot use??

Hi, I have an APM1 and an APM2, with ArduPlane 2.33 on them. Communicate fine with Mission Planner. Well sometimes the "connection" breaks…

Started by Søren Kuula

14 May 22, 2012
Reply by Vernon Barry

Question: Can an Xbee be used as a radio TX?

Hello All, First understand the nature of my situation (i.e. why I don't just use a standard radio TX). I am wanting to  put a camera on a…

Started by Chase Hall

12 May 11, 2012
Reply by Vernon Barry

Modified Sparkfun usb explorer

Hey guys... I'm gearing up my new APM 2.0 and as such I would like to set up telemetry. I have a couple questions 1. I have a couple Spark…

Started by JD

1 May 10, 2012
Reply by JD

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service