Wireless communications (476)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

XBee-PRO® 868 OEM RF Modules For European Customers

What about the idea to offer the Xbee Telemetry Kit with XBee-PRO® 868 OEM RF Modules for European Customers? We can use the 868 MHz short-…

Started by Koni Schafroth

1 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Michael Pursifull

Telemetry Data over GSM

Hi   I am an APM newbie. I am looking for GSM/GPRS hardware for long range telemetry data transmission. I guess I am not the fist one doing…

Started by Simon Wunderlin

3 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Andre K.

Hitec HTS-Navi USB telemetry driver

Hello all, I’ve released a Windows 7 driver for the Hitec’s HTS-Navi product. This driver is intended to software developpers only.   With…

Started by Sébastien Frison

1 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Ed Stewart

This might be another cheap solution for telemetry - XRF modules

Hi everyone just got my hands on a couple of these modules and look promising  http://shop.ciseco.co.uk/xrf-wireless-rf-radio-uart-rs232-se

Started by Mitch Clifford

16 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Karsten

Digi X-Tend Modem Problem

Hi Guys, Is anybody really good with Digi x-tend modems. I have to have the baud rate set at 38400 and the over air rate at 9600 (to get…

Started by Scott James

1 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by John Cousins

xtremebee usb thinks it's a mouse?

Had a very odd thing happen...   - windows 7 - plugged in xtremebee usb. - kept getting behavior as if the right mouse button was being pre…

Started by Mark Harrison

5 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Andreas

DIYDrones Xbee Telemetry Kit

Hi, Just wondering if the Xbee modules have their frequency set by the user or if it's random or a FH algorithm or similar it uses as the…

Started by Justin

2 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Justin

XBee + 1000 mw TX

I was wondering if you can combine 2.4Ghz Xbee's with the DIY drones 1W amplifier https://store.diydrones.com/2_4GHz_Amplifier_1000mW_p/wi-

Started by Michael Stephens

1 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Colin Bouriquet

Problems getting XBee Telemetry working

Hi guys I got an Arducopter (Ive updated to firmware 2.0.38) last week and Im having problems getting Telemetry to work properly over a pa…

Started by sfcnzl

8 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Wiesiek M

Xbees Are a Pain in the A....

We've been trying to prep and fly 3 pairs of Xbees on 3 rc planes for the past week. We've had repeated issues with the Xbees all the time.…

Started by Steve

4 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Steve

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service