Wireless communications (458)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Xbee need help

I have purchased from Jdrone the XBee PRO 900Mhz, Wire module for vehicle and XBee PRO 900Mhz, RPSMA module for GCS and which states the f…

Started by John Campen

1 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Jani Hirvinen

Xbees settings

Hi all,   I'm trying to configure Xbees for telemetry and I'm facing a lil' problem:   Each Xbee has been set up with X-CTU and have same…

Started by Bastien Carrillo

2 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Ahmed Rehan

A simple proposal .

Hi to all      ( Gia, in Greek)     I do not know if the Topic is correct but,   too many users in Europe are trying to use the modem xbe…

Started by Nikos Gerarchakis

10 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Nikos Gerarchakis

enclosure (case) for xbee pro pc board

Has anyone put the xbee board that attaches to the pc in a case? I have a few but they are bigger thsn I would like.

Started by Wally Hallas

4 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

Unlimited range telemetry

I'm working on a big Hugin based 2m platform which will have an endurance of up to 2 hours.It got me thinking that it would be nice to have…

Started by Toby Mills

0 Nov 21, 2011

Xbee antenna connector

Hy   I have been using xbee that has a normal wire antenna. But i thing it would give better range if i put some omni high gain antenna on…

Started by Joscht Laznyk

1 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Michael Pursifull

Can RC gear and XBee use 2.4Ghz both?

I've read the APM manual"If you have 2.4Ghz RC gear, you should use 900Mhz Xbee modules."Is that mean one's frequency will interfere anothe…

Started by Sian-Jie Ciou

6 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Martint BuildYourOwnDrone.co.uk

Xbee Max Range? Long Range Replacement for ArduPilot Mega?

How far can the xbee go for line of sight to still maintain a stable link with the APM? Is there a better solution for APM to groundstation…

Started by Steve

0 Nov 16, 2011

98" ProJet MQ-9 Reaper -- antennas for fully autonomous long-range missions?

Hey everybody, amazing replies and advice i've received so far, you guys are the best!..     So I'm in the process of planning out my setup…

Started by Andy Creighton

1 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Robert Palmore

Xbee 2.4Ghz Serial COM Data Corrupted

Hi people,   Can you help me on this one?   I have to xbee pro 2.4 communicating with each other, one on PC and other on Arduino Mega 2560.…

Started by FP

1 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by FP

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service