Wireless communications (497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

low-cost telemetry from england

Hi, I have the telemetry port connected to 2 x XRF modules. The whole costs 32 € incl XBBO and runs on 314 MHz to 915 MHz (software) baudra…

Started by Karsten

13 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Jason Jarvis

XBee Pro 900 XSC Wire Configuration

Hello i´m trying to configure this 2 modules of  900mhz xbee with this XCTU 32-bit ver. 5.2.7.5  but so far and even after try to read all…

Started by Luis Ramos

12 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Kevin Lourens

Fighting the DroneCell

Hi   I seem to be doing something wrong. I have connected a DroneCell to my Arduino Uno for testing, powering it with 5V. RX -> RXI and…

Started by Simon Wunderlin

6 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Andreas M. Antonopoulos

Wireless control of ardupilot

Hey guys! I am building the arducopter with RC control and also have to figure out how to get wireless communication working so I can send…

Started by McKinnley Workman

2 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by OG

Xbee Woes

Hi All, I would really appreciate any advise or direction on how to get my Telemetry to work. I have the following: APM1 XtreamBee USB Ada…

Started by Kevin Lourens

3 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Kevin Lourens

Xbee 900MHz only Bad data on X-CTU RangeTest

I bought a set of the XBee on Digikey and have corrected the fimware to transmit at 57600 baud. I've done about 20 flights and the last fiv…

Started by Sergio Luis de Almeida

0 Mar 29, 2012

APM1+XBeePro900 XSC (9,6kbps) issues

Hello friends! I'm a very new to the diydrones community so please don't beat hard ) I've got: 1) ArduPilotMega1 2) 2 x XBee Pro 900 XSC m…

Started by Alex.CCCP

2 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Fête Mobile

UART base satellite terminal?

Hi,Is there any wireless terminal that base on satellite communication(not base on radio something like xbee, wifi, bluetoth)?That can be u…

Started by Moore John

2 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Moore John

Dronecell Integration Needed ASAP - $1000 prize

I'm looking for help in getting the Dronecell integrated with APM 2.12 so that I can use it for two-way telemetry. I assume the biggest iss…

Started by Avalerion

52 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Andreas M. Antonopoulos

DNT900

will this work as a replacement for xbee  http://www.rfm.com/products/spec_sheet.php?fhssmulti-functionconfig... $69.00 each and can be bum…

Started by John Lundberg

2 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by andy j

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service