Wireless communications (511)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Serial ok - Xbee not ok

Hi all I have a situation now where:   I can receive data from my ardupilot mega when I connect via serial cable I cannot receive data when…

Started by longbow

0 May 3, 2012

Will ArduCopter work with Xbee 868MHz?

Has anyone already tried to use ArduCopter with a 868MHz Xbee (EU), like the one from Digi (I've only found this one supplier, maybe there…

Started by Tom

32 May 3, 2012
Reply by bypbop

3DR radio antenna

Hello all, Regarding the 3DR radio's, the specs of these radio's look better than those of the Xbees. What I dislike is the huge antenna I…

Started by ArjanM

0 Apr 29, 2012

Xbee Causes Laptop/Desktop Cursor to be Non-operational

Many times when I'm configuring the settings of the plane next to me, the my touch pad on the laptop just completely goes crazy. It skips a…

Started by Steve

4 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Steve

Fatshark Switching Regulator wiring??

I need help on the hookup of the switching regulator that came with the 100mw FatShark Tx HeadSet system. I will be powering a GoPro HEro a…

Started by Barry Nash

0 Apr 27, 2012

new "boxes" (X-Bee replacements)

Received my set yesterday. Worked right out the box...Nice! 2 questions: - On the "computer" side: can I use the longer X-Bee antenna, rath…

Started by Jean-Pascal ROULAND

0 Apr 25, 2012

CLI test APM sensor shield

Can someone tell me how to through Xbee doing the CLI and Setup for ArduCopter? Or, is this the only way to do so which is via USB cable to…

Started by Joey Zhou

0 Apr 20, 2012

how to Wirelessly test APM sensor shield via Xbee modules

Hello everyone, I got problem here. There is a way to test APM sensor shield via serial port connection: Typing "test" in APM mission plann…

Started by Joey Zhou

0 Apr 19, 2012

XRF telemetry link delay

Hi, i'm having about a 10min delay from plugging in the XRF to the laptop and being able to establish a stable connection. Pressing connect…

Started by Rob Haines

0 Apr 18, 2012

Faulty XBee. Warranty?

Hi all.  I have two XBee´s with the XtreamBee board that I have for about three months now.  After some initial problems I managed to get t…

Started by Krokodil

23 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Umer

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service