Wireless communications (484)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Developer

Has anyone built a drone with TCP/IP-over-cellular-data telemetry?

I am planning on building a permanently-connected IP-controlled drone that can be managed from a cloud-based installation of a GCS.  Anyo…

Started by Andreas M. Antonopoulos

5 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Andreas M. Antonopoulos

Digikey xBee modules

Hi all, I'm building a couple of ArduPilot/Bixler based drones for a research project and would like to add telemetry to them. I believe I'…

Started by Mark Peterson

6 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Mark Peterson

Xbee PRO XSC and Xtend 900 for Telemetry/RC Control with ArduPilot APM 2.0

I know there have been several threads related to this but I have no found a definitive build log or instruction.  I'm designing a UAV and…

Started by Hunter Parris

2 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Bertrand Duchiron

9 Xtend XT09-SI data corruption problems 900MHz Xbee 1 watt

So I've got a pair of Digi XT09-SI 9 Xtend modules. I'm trying to get them communicating with a base station and an APM in a plane. I first…

Started by tjhowse

14 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Hunter Parris

Xbee Pro 2.4 and Video transmitter on 2.4, compatible?

Hello everybody, For my UAV project, I use the APM, with an Xbee Pro on 2.4GHz. I'm planning to set a video transmitter and I was wonderi…

Started by Alain

0 Mar 3, 2012

Telemetry system for extra sensors (UK)

Hoping for some advice, Currently using a 2.4GHz autopilot system, so was thinking of using the XBEE-PRO 868 system due to the range. I'm…

Started by Bath UAV Project

0 Mar 3, 2012

Walkera RX2419 2.4Ghz receiver

Hi guys, Ive just acquired the above receiver and im struggling to find any real info on it, especially technical info, can anyone help?

Started by Dr John Lannigan

0 Mar 2, 2012

Using wireless internet(802.11) as transmission protocol

I'm just wondering if anyone has tried this.  I have talked to some people that said this could give me a range of well over 1km, and plent…

Started by Andrew c

45 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Norman Sanchez

XBee-PRO® 868 OEM RF Modules For European Customers

What about the idea to offer the Xbee Telemetry Kit with XBee-PRO® 868 OEM RF Modules for European Customers? We can use the 868 MHz short-…

Started by Koni Schafroth

1 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Michael Pursifull

Telemetry Data over GSM

Hi   I am an APM newbie. I am looking for GSM/GPRS hardware for long range telemetry data transmission. I guess I am not the fist one doing…

Started by Simon Wunderlin

3 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Andre K.

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service