MarioSpeedwagon's Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Simon,  There are a handful of LiDAR mapping drones out there right now. I don't hav…"

MarioSpeedwagon replied Jul 12 to Lidar for terrain-mapping

18 Jul 17
Reply by Tristan

"As stated before, Tower can do this. This was done with Tower, 3dr solo and a stock…"

MarioSpeedwagon replied Jul 31, 2016 to Modelling buildings

16 Aug 1, 2016
Reply by Dave

"No problem, I'm glad it helped."

MarioSpeedwagon replied Jul 13, 2016 to mismatch images to CAM messages in georef

11 Apr 25
Reply by IronDOME

"I don't know if I would word it that way. Mission planner works, but it messes up of…"

MarioSpeedwagon replied Jul 12, 2016 to mismatch images to CAM messages in georef

11 Apr 25
Reply by IronDOME

"I know this isn't really the "fix" you're looking for, but just wanted to throw in m…"

MarioSpeedwagon replied Jul 11, 2016 to mismatch images to CAM messages in georef

11 Apr 25
Reply by IronDOME

"Darius has been banned for violating forum rules and promoting a hostile environment…"

MarioSpeedwagon replied Mar 31, 2016 to X8 Motor Output, shoud it be balanced?

49 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by leonardthall

"Nice. Advertisement disguised as a news story. "

MarioSpeedwagon replied Feb 1, 2016 to Big News for Drone Industry: FAA Unwraps New Drone Rules

2 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Fnoop

"Bill, I replied to your post on the APM forums as well.... but here is a parameter…"

MarioSpeedwagon replied Feb 1, 2016 to How to ensure Pixhawk reaches a waypoint's altitude before flying on?

19 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Bill Bonney

"You sure can. MAPIR has a page detailing how to do it for their camera line. HERE is…"

MarioSpeedwagon replied Jan 18, 2016 to Can I add custom camera profiles to Tower?

4 Nov 9
Reply by ravajith

"The GPS on the S100 is not accurate enough to have a properly positioned output if y…"

MarioSpeedwagon replied Dec 4, 2015 to Pixhawk camera selection

19 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by UAS_Pilot

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service