Peter Chaffe's Discussions (332)

Discussions Replied To (296) Replies Latest Activity

"Just add a waypoint and the bottom will open to the right; then delete the extra way…"

Peter Chaffe replied Feb 6 to flightPlan > waypoint data not dispalying properly

7 Feb 6
Reply by Peter Chaffe

"Ok a dirty way to remove the airport circles! Find airports.dat file, delete the con…"

Peter Chaffe replied Feb 4 to flightPlan > waypoint data not dispalying properly

7 Feb 6
Reply by Peter Chaffe

"Here is the last files from a vibration test, ie hover in stabilize mode. Vib levels…"

Peter Chaffe replied Feb 3 to Yaw compass drift pixhawk, 3.2 fw

4 Feb 3
Reply by Stuart Brookes

"Is anyone else having this airport problem? Inability to switch off airport circles.…"

Peter Chaffe replied Feb 3 to flightPlan > waypoint data not dispalying properly

7 Feb 6
Reply by Peter Chaffe

"I don't think its documented but I believe it means that the dotted lines don't have…"

Peter Chaffe replied Feb 1 to Flight Plan Yellow Lines

2 Mar 13
Reply by Chris Ting

"Michael, Installed the new update! those damn airport circles are showing again, eve…"

Peter Chaffe replied Feb 1 to flightPlan > waypoint data not dispalying properly

7 Feb 6
Reply by Peter Chaffe

"Thanks Michael! That triggers another issue, that MP doesn't appear to be automatica…"

Peter Chaffe replied Feb 1 to flightPlan > waypoint data not dispalying properly

7 Feb 6
Reply by Peter Chaffe

"I don't think that it is voltage related anymore! The apm is disarming after being a…"

Peter Chaffe replied Jan 14 to APM2.5 5V/Vcc Schematic

191 Jun 9
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

"Have had chance since to test again with apm 2.6, apm 2.5, different esc's and it se…"

Peter Chaffe replied Jan 14 to APM2.5 5V/Vcc Schematic

191 Jun 9
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

"Thanks for the reply Doug,With the PM supply only, JP1 not connected, mis behaves, I…"

Peter Chaffe replied Dec 28, 2014 to APM2.5 5V/Vcc Schematic

191 Jun 9
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service