Peter Chaffe's Discussions (332)

Discussions Replied To (296) Replies Latest Activity

"Just add a waypoint and the bottom will open to the right; then delete the extra way…"

Peter Chaffe replied Feb 6 to flightPlan > waypoint data not dispalying properly

7 Feb 6
Reply by Peter Chaffe

"Ok a dirty way to remove the airport circles! Find airports.dat file, delete the con…"

Peter Chaffe replied Feb 4 to flightPlan > waypoint data not dispalying properly

7 Feb 6
Reply by Peter Chaffe

"Here is the last files from a vibration test, ie hover in stabilize mode. Vib levels…"

Peter Chaffe replied Feb 3 to Yaw compass drift pixhawk, 3.2 fw

4 Feb 3
Reply by Stuart Brookes

"Is anyone else having this airport problem? Inability to switch off airport circles.…"

Peter Chaffe replied Feb 3 to flightPlan > waypoint data not dispalying properly

7 Feb 6
Reply by Peter Chaffe

"I don't think its documented but I believe it means that the dotted lines don't have…"

Peter Chaffe replied Feb 1 to Flight Plan Yellow Lines

2 Mar 13
Reply by Chris Ting

"Michael, Installed the new update! those damn airport circles are showing again, eve…"

Peter Chaffe replied Feb 1 to flightPlan > waypoint data not dispalying properly

7 Feb 6
Reply by Peter Chaffe

"Thanks Michael! That triggers another issue, that MP doesn't appear to be automatica…"

Peter Chaffe replied Feb 1 to flightPlan > waypoint data not dispalying properly

7 Feb 6
Reply by Peter Chaffe

"I don't think that it is voltage related anymore! The apm is disarming after being a…"

Peter Chaffe replied Jan 14 to APM2.5 5V/Vcc Schematic

185 Mar 12
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

"Have had chance since to test again with apm 2.6, apm 2.5, different esc's and it se…"

Peter Chaffe replied Jan 14 to APM2.5 5V/Vcc Schematic

185 Mar 12
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

"Thanks for the reply Doug,With the PM supply only, JP1 not connected, mis behaves, I…"

Peter Chaffe replied Dec 28, 2014 to APM2.5 5V/Vcc Schematic

185 Mar 12
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service