John Arne Birkeland's Discussions (394)

Discussions Replied To (387) Replies Latest Activity

"HK products have great prices, but ZERO quality assurance. It's the price you pay fo…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Mar 7 to Multistar 10000 blowing chargers

28 Mar 9
Reply by ausdroid

"The effect is very similar to how a brushless camera gimbal works. The gimbal motors…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Feb 24 to Can quadcopter motors be mounted upside down ?

31 Feb 28
Reply by Matt Shane

"As far as I know there is no "broomstick" or pendulum effect to exploit in multicopt…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Feb 22 to Can quadcopter motors be mounted upside down ?

31 Feb 28
Reply by Matt Shane

"As mentioned before by others, the specification except duration are probably doable…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Feb 9 to Low cost, high endurance, disposable fixed wing platform

26 Feb 14
Reply by Steven G

"I am a Futaba guy, but a better option today in that price range would be the FrSky…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Feb 4 to Futaba or Spektrum?

5 Feb 10
Reply by MarkM

"I totally agree with you Gustav if you only look at the technical aspect and cost of…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Jan 25 to Best open source autopilots v.s. commercial autopilots for conventional fixed wing unmanned aircraft usage

146 Feb 3
Reply by Cala

"@agentremnant, I completely agree with your list except for point 3. about responsiv…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Aug 17, 2014 to Largest factor in extending flight time in quadrotor vehicles

9 Aug 17, 2014
Reply by Povl H. Pedersen

"Weight. If your copter was weightless it would fly/float for ever.. The low kv motor…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Aug 16, 2014 to Largest factor in extending flight time in quadrotor vehicles

9 Aug 17, 2014
Reply by Povl H. Pedersen

"There used to be an established standard using the USB picture transfer protocol (PT…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Aug 16, 2014 to Can new sony cybershot for aerial mapping, be controlled ?

4 Aug 17, 2014
Reply by Para

"Don't feed the trolls. Using the current media generated fear of "drones" and privac…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Aug 3, 2014 to Johnny Dronehunter

1 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by John Arne Birkeland

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service