John Arne Birkeland's Discussions (380)

Discussions Replied To (373) Replies Latest Activity

"DJI is often compared to Apple. Meaning they are making their systems as proprietary…"

John Arne Birkeland replied on Sunday to Easiest way to control the DJI Phantom or other user friendly as possible quad via software?

6 on Sunday
Reply by John Arne Birkeland

"You don't specify motors and propellers uses, or the weight of your system. But judg…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Apr 10 to How 3DR power module fried my APM (and also crashed my drone)

11 Apr 11
Reply by cirilo

"Fresh water is really not that bad for electronics since 100% pure water does not co…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Mar 27 to How to save treed APM from the rain?

8 Mar 28
Reply by Cala

Developer

"I have hot plugged receivers on pre-production and older APM2.x boards more times th…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Mar 26 to AC3.1 & blown 3.3V regulator (was AC3.1-rc5 SPI speed problem)

985 Apr 8
Reply by Randy

Developer

"Replacing a PCB component is literately a 5 minute job if that, when you have the eq…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Mar 25 to AC3.1 & blown 3.3V regulator (was AC3.1-rc5 SPI speed problem)

985 Apr 8
Reply by Randy

Developer

"Using large capacitors can be a double edged sword. They take a lot of current to ch…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Mar 14 to AC3.1 & blown 3.3V regulator (was AC3.1-rc5 SPI speed problem)

985 Apr 8
Reply by Randy

"I am terrible sorry to hear about your problems. There are god day, great days and a…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Mar 12 to APM 2.6 induced flutter, all channels

5 Mar 12

"1W radio is A LOT of energy, and has the potential to cause more problems then it so…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Mar 11 to APM 2.6 induced flutter, all channels

5 Mar 12

"If you want to code asm then PIC is the right choice. But if you want to reuse the s…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Oct 20, 2013 to Best microcontroller for my project?

3 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Justin Stiltner

"APM uses a HAL (Hardware Abstraction Layer), meaning the code can run on different t…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Oct 7, 2013 to Arducopter code in px4

1 Oct 7, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service