John Arne Birkeland's Discussions (410)

Discussions Replied To (398) Replies Latest Activity

MR60

"Unless you somehow find a way to hack gravity, there will still be a 1G bias in the…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Jan 29 to Mathematical Solution for Preventing a Fly-Away

195 yesterday
Reply by Forrest Frantz

Developer

"Best of luck."

John Arne Birkeland replied Jan 27 to Notification: My Community Support Ending

88 10 hours ago
Reply by Coby

MR60

"That is in principle how EKF works. When acc-z begins to show a statistical discrepa…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Jan 25 to Mathematical Solution for Preventing a Fly-Away

195 yesterday
Reply by Forrest Frantz

MR60

"Most likely causes for a flyaway and/or crash: 1. Pilot error 2. User mistake 3. Dum…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Jan 24 to Mathematical Solution for Preventing a Fly-Away

195 yesterday
Reply by Forrest Frantz

"Once you have live video capture on the PC, it's just a matter of making sure the ph…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Oct 29, 2015 to I want to send fpv live feed video to phones.

30 Nov 10, 2015
Reply by DirtCreature

"The biggest factor for flight times is weight. So everything else being similar or g…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Oct 16, 2015 to 1 battery vs 2 batteries that equal the same mah?

75 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Aussie in AZ

"nano coating.."

John Arne Birkeland replied Aug 28, 2015 to Drone Clearing Snow off Solar Panels

51 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by Tim Lucas

"@Thomas Most of your points makes a lot of sense, but the isolated IMU vibration dam…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Jun 26, 2015 to Pixhawk vs Pixhawk 2?

103 Jan 31
Reply by Philip

"PX2 = PX1 + more sensors and internal vibration dampening for better stabilization a…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Jun 17, 2015 to Pixhawk vs Pixhawk 2?

103 Jan 31
Reply by Philip

"As far as I know the WiFiBroadcast is still withing the 2.4ghz regulations. So If yo…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Jun 6, 2015 to 3+km HD FPV system using commodity hardware

499 on Sunday
Reply by Wolke

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service