John Arne Birkeland's Discussions (388)

Discussions Replied To (381) Replies Latest Activity

"@agentremnant, I completely agree with your list except for point 3. about responsiv…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Aug 17 to Largest factor in extending flight time in quadrotor vehicles

9 Aug 17
Reply by Povl H. Pedersen

"Weight. If your copter was weightless it would fly/float for ever.. The low kv motor…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Aug 16 to Largest factor in extending flight time in quadrotor vehicles

9 Aug 17
Reply by Povl H. Pedersen

"There used to be an established standard using the USB picture transfer protocol (PT…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Aug 16 to Can new sony cybershot for aerial mapping, be controlled ?

4 Aug 17
Reply by Para

"Don't feed the trolls. Using the current media generated fear of "drones" and privac…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Aug 3 to Johnny Dronehunter

1 Aug 3
Reply by John Arne Birkeland

"In my experience 1 - User (pilot errors and faulty autopilot/GCS configuration) 2 -…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Jul 22 to Top 10 reasons DIY mini-uavs crash & the recommended equipment/procedure to address it?

16 Aug 13
Reply by Hans H.

Developer

"@OlliW. Apples and oranges. A traditional RC setup is a much simpler beast then a fu…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Jun 24 to Warning about Helicopter Power Supply!

27 Jul 2
Reply by Vlastimil Vrskovy

"In a logical world (don't we all wish), the export restriction doesn't make any sens…"

John Arne Birkeland replied May 14 to 3DRobotics temporarily stops shipments outside of US and Canada

490 Sep 2
Reply by Graham Hill

"This is not ring noise. What you are seeing is current induced noise caused by using…"

John Arne Birkeland replied May 5 to Pixhawk causing motor sync issues.

213 Nov 3
Reply by Kyle

"DJI is often compared to Apple. Meaning they are making their systems as proprietary…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Apr 13 to Easiest way to control the DJI Phantom or other user friendly as possible quad via software?

6 Apr 13
Reply by John Arne Birkeland

"You don't specify motors and propellers uses, or the weight of your system. But judg…"

John Arne Birkeland replied Apr 10 to How 3DR power module fried my APM (and also crashed my drone)

11 Apr 11
Reply by cirilo

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service