Vince Hogg's Discussions (377)

Discussions Replied To (350) Replies Latest Activity

"After getting hold of ninjaflex and trying to print some I realized it was not that…"

Vince Hogg replied Aug 11 to Vibration Isolation and Dampening of APM / PX4 for version 2.9

695 Dec 1
Reply by Forrest Frantz

"I have just finished my second home designed 3d printer so have more time to get bac…"

Vince Hogg replied Jul 7 to Vibration Isolation and Dampening of APM / PX4 for version 2.9

695 Dec 1
Reply by Forrest Frantz

"Gary, about those adjustable shocks. I had some designs at an early stage incorporat…"

Vince Hogg replied Jun 5 to Vibration Isolation and Dampening of APM / PX4 for version 2.9

695 Dec 1
Reply by Forrest Frantz

"That question shows good understanding of the problems. High yaw demand can have the…"

Vince Hogg replied Jun 4 to Vibration Isolation and Dampening of APM / PX4 for version 2.9

695 Dec 1
Reply by Forrest Frantz

"Thanks Gary. I was doing many 'tuning in' flights when when the things all went miss…"

Vince Hogg replied Jun 4 to Vibration Isolation and Dampening of APM / PX4 for version 2.9

695 Dec 1
Reply by Forrest Frantz

"I think I used these but seem to remember there were 2 duo ratings available at the…"

695 Dec 1
Reply by Forrest Frantz

"Hi Again Forrest and everyone. A few months ago I posted my vibration results for my…"

Vince Hogg replied Jun 3 to Vibration Isolation and Dampening of APM / PX4 for version 2.9

695 Dec 1
Reply by Forrest Frantz

"Hi everyone, Hi Forrest. I have been absent from this site for a while as was workin…"

Vince Hogg replied May 14, 2015 to Vibration Isolation and Dampening of APM / PX4 for version 2.9

695 Dec 1
Reply by Forrest Frantz

"Hi Doug, I am using a VP-Systems CAMremote-2A board. The Pixhawk communicates the CA…"

Vince Hogg replied Feb 25, 2015 to Will the QX1 be a good addition

22 Mar 7
Reply by Eric Coronel

"I have QX1 on a copter for agricultural surveying but have one issue. The photos are…"

Vince Hogg replied Feb 24, 2015 to Will the QX1 be a good addition

22 Mar 7
Reply by Eric Coronel

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service