Gustav Kuhn's Discussions (400)

Discussions Replied To (268) Replies Latest Activity

Developer

"Hi people, I've been flying and updating my 3DR quad since day one, now suddenly I'm…"

Gustav Kuhn replied Jul 20 to ArduCopter-3.2 beta testing

858 3 hours ago
Reply by Randy

"My original 3DR casing has a block of foam that shields the baro....... Point is, it…"

Gustav Kuhn replied Jul 2 to Issues with AltHold jumping in 3.1.5 and im unable to read my datalogs to work out whats going wrong...

11 Jul 2
Reply by Luke Hogden

"Regulator seems ok, data flash logs only downloadable via "Terminal" "

Gustav Kuhn replied Jul 2 to Issues with AltHold jumping in 3.1.5 and im unable to read my datalogs to work out whats going wrong...

11 Jul 2
Reply by Luke Hogden

"Ok, regulator measures 3.321V on the I2C port..."

11 Jul 2
Reply by Luke Hogden

"Haven't tried data logs, will tomorrow. I've also been told to check the 3V3 regulat…"

Gustav Kuhn replied Jul 1 to Issues with AltHold jumping in 3.1.5 and im unable to read my datalogs to work out whats going wrong...

11 Jul 2
Reply by Luke Hogden

"Hah, and I thought I was the only one. With 3.1.1, I had perfect Alt Hold, Loiter, …"

Gustav Kuhn replied Jul 1 to Issues with AltHold jumping in 3.1.5 and im unable to read my datalogs to work out whats going wrong...

11 Jul 2
Reply by Luke Hogden

"Simple, the small batteries cannot supply the required current peaks, and you have b…"

Gustav Kuhn replied Jun 19 to Quadcopter flies perfectly with 5000MAH 3S battery, but not with 1600MAH 3S batter

22 Jun 21
Reply by Brian Healy

"Hi Kate, Weird, the code is open source. You can open it with Arduino, write extra m…"

Gustav Kuhn replied Jun 5 to Building my first hexacopter

71 Jun 8
Reply by Will Snodgrass

"Hi Kate, Consider getting a RTF quad from 3DR. To carry a GoPro for 12 minutes solid…"

Gustav Kuhn replied Jun 5 to Building my first hexacopter

71 Jun 8
Reply by Will Snodgrass

"Hi JS, Effectively, the radiated electromagnetic field from a cell tower is AC, and…"

Gustav Kuhn replied May 26 to Magnetic induction recharging and cell phone towers

19 May 27
Reply by James Overington

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service