Gustav Kuhn's Discussions (418)

Discussions Replied To (283) Replies Latest Activity

"Did anyone pick up he is using V2.6 ? Shane, I'm using V3.1.5 on a 3DR frame, ESC's,…"

Gustav Kuhn replied yesterday to Arducopter just not reliable.

129 11 hours ago
Reply by Shane

"3548 900KV 2.88 Kg 3S 12000mAh (3 X 4000 mAh packs in parallel ) GoPro camera Turnig…"

Gustav Kuhn replied Sep 29 to Best Combination of Motors, prop and batteries for the X-UAV Talon for the Longer flight Distance

79 on Sunday
Reply by Elios

"12 X 8, and 4S, I know, late reply, how did it go ? I had my Talon in Loiter for 45…"

Gustav Kuhn replied Sep 28 to Best Combination of Motors, prop and batteries for the X-UAV Talon for the Longer flight Distance

79 on Sunday
Reply by Elios

"I'm using an 80A ESC, just happened to have one lying around. Considering max amp in…"

Gustav Kuhn replied Sep 26 to Best Combination of Motors, prop and batteries for the X-UAV Talon for the Longer flight Distance

79 on Sunday
Reply by Elios

"Hi Dave, I might be doing it wrong, but when I input my exact setup into eCalc, I ge…"

Gustav Kuhn replied Sep 24 to Best Combination of Motors, prop and batteries for the X-UAV Talon for the Longer flight Distance

79 on Sunday
Reply by Elios

"........ The longer the prop, the more efficient, think "glider wings" :-)"

Gustav Kuhn replied Sep 24 to Best Combination of Motors, prop and batteries for the X-UAV Talon for the Longer flight Distance

79 on Sunday
Reply by Elios

"Looking at my setup, I'm drawing about 85 Watts at 60 km/h. If ground clearance isn'…"

79 on Sunday
Reply by Elios

"The motor manufacturer should give the max Watts the motor can deliver. Normally the…"

79 on Sunday
Reply by Elios

"Yes, those were early tests. Same setup, "In the air" tests are better. At 60 Km/h a…"

Gustav Kuhn replied Sep 23 to Best Combination of Motors, prop and batteries for the X-UAV Talon for the Longer flight Distance

79 on Sunday
Reply by Elios

Developer

"Hi, I'm in South Africa. Previously, I had up to 12 GPS sats during power up. Lately…"

Gustav Kuhn replied Sep 11 to ArduCopter-3.2 beta testing

2806 1 minute ago
Reply by MikeG

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service