Gustav Kuhn's Discussions (405)

Discussions Replied To (273) Replies Latest Activity

"Aircraft auto pilots use servos where the output shaft normally is bolted to the cab…"

Gustav Kuhn replied 17 hours ago to APM Based Full Sized Boat to Navigate Pre-Programmed GPS Course

8 17 hours ago
Reply by Gustav Kuhn

"Why ? I mean, the "Throttle" stick on your typical RC TX is a pretty obvious "thing"…"

Gustav Kuhn replied on Friday to [Wishlist] Auto-soft-landing on accidental throttle down

11 on Saturday
Reply by Gary Mortimer

"Yeah, me too ..........."

Gustav Kuhn replied Aug 15 to Looking for a solar powered drone that can fly away 100s of miles at 50miles/hour+ speed

20 Aug 15
Reply by Jérome Mathey

Developer

"Hi Terry, Do you fly with telemetry connected to a notebook or tablet? A buddy of mi…"

Gustav Kuhn replied Aug 10 to ArduCopter-3.2 beta testing

1198 1 hour ago
Reply by Rainer K.

Developer

"Terry, With all due respect, your quad did NOT crash due to magnetic interference. U…"

Gustav Kuhn replied Aug 9 to ArduCopter-3.2 beta testing

1198 1 hour ago
Reply by Rainer K.

Developer

"Hi people, I've been flying and updating my 3DR quad since day one, now suddenly I'm…"

Gustav Kuhn replied Jul 20 to ArduCopter-3.2 beta testing

1198 1 hour ago
Reply by Rainer K.

"My original 3DR casing has a block of foam that shields the baro....... Point is, it…"

Gustav Kuhn replied Jul 2 to Issues with AltHold jumping in 3.1.5 and im unable to read my datalogs to work out whats going wrong...

11 Jul 2
Reply by Luke Hogden

"Regulator seems ok, data flash logs only downloadable via "Terminal" "

Gustav Kuhn replied Jul 2 to Issues with AltHold jumping in 3.1.5 and im unable to read my datalogs to work out whats going wrong...

11 Jul 2
Reply by Luke Hogden

"Ok, regulator measures 3.321V on the I2C port..."

11 Jul 2
Reply by Luke Hogden

"Haven't tried data logs, will tomorrow. I've also been told to check the 3V3 regulat…"

Gustav Kuhn replied Jul 1 to Issues with AltHold jumping in 3.1.5 and im unable to read my datalogs to work out whats going wrong...

11 Jul 2
Reply by Luke Hogden

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service