Gustav Kuhn's Discussions (450)

Discussions Replied To (311) Replies Latest Activity

"You know, at the cost of ONE of those aircraft, they could pay me to build, fly, and…"

Gustav Kuhn replied yesterday to Best open source autopilots v.s. commercial autopilots for conventional fixed wing unmanned aircraft usage

102 22 minutes ago
Reply by Hans H.

"Wow, thanks for sharing your procedure here ! Very nice work, exactly the kind of "i…"

Gustav Kuhn replied yesterday to Best open source autopilots v.s. commercial autopilots for conventional fixed wing unmanned aircraft usage

102 22 minutes ago
Reply by Hans H.

"No idea, but from my source, it appeared to be underpowered, or overweight, or both. "

102 22 minutes ago
Reply by Hans H.

"Well, first of all, you need to know that your airframe, under manual control, is an…"

102 22 minutes ago
Reply by Hans H.

"About mechanical gyros, anyone recognise these? Must have been a bitch to write code…"

102 22 minutes ago
Reply by Hans H.

Developer

"Considering that PIDS's are independand of radio used, here is a screen grab of my 3…"

Gustav Kuhn replied on Friday to ArduCopter-3.2 beta testing

3663 on Friday
Reply by FlyHigh

"Hi John, Well, I haven't done research, I've just been flying the things, and from 4…"

Gustav Kuhn replied on Friday to Best open source autopilots v.s. commercial autopilots for conventional fixed wing unmanned aircraft usage

102 22 minutes ago
Reply by Hans H.

"Wow FM, That WAS long winded :-) But I agree,mostly........ Other than "Auto Launch/…"

Gustav Kuhn replied on Thursday to Best open source autopilots v.s. commercial autopilots for conventional fixed wing unmanned aircraft usage

102 22 minutes ago
Reply by Hans H.

"Hi Anna, How do you connect to the PixHawk? Yes, I also sometimes have to restart Mi…"

Gustav Kuhn replied on Thursday to Best open source autopilots v.s. commercial autopilots for conventional fixed wing unmanned aircraft usage

102 22 minutes ago
Reply by Hans H.

"Hi Anna, APM, PixHawk are all open source. All the drawings and schematics are open,…"

102 22 minutes ago
Reply by Hans H.

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service