Gustav Kuhn's Discussions (462)

Discussions Replied To (322) Replies Latest Activity

Developer

"I thought about that, but it implies that a single "scoring"computer would need to u…"

Gustav Kuhn replied Feb 20 to APM Planner Feature you might have missed

85 Feb 20
Reply by Gustav Kuhn

Developer

"Hi Michael, Do you still monitor this page ? Anyway, I'm toying with the idea to try…"

Gustav Kuhn replied Feb 18 to APM Planner Feature you might have missed

85 Feb 20
Reply by Gustav Kuhn

"NO, the fish eye effect on gopro requires HUGE post processing to get decent picture…"

Gustav Kuhn replied Feb 17 to Recommendation Needed: Aerial Imaging, 2D 3D Mapping, and IR images

24 Feb 23
Reply by marc.kulhavy

"For similar price, a fixed wing will run, sorry, fly circles around a multi rotor. C…"

Gustav Kuhn replied Feb 17 to Recommendation Needed: Aerial Imaging, 2D 3D Mapping, and IR images

24 Feb 23
Reply by marc.kulhavy

"You left out a few zero's @ no. 4 :-)"

Gustav Kuhn replied Feb 9 to Low cost, high endurance, disposable fixed wing platform

26 Feb 14
Reply by Steven G

"Mmmm, clearly the translation algorithm requires some work ?"

Gustav Kuhn replied Feb 1 to Best open source autopilots v.s. commercial autopilots for conventional fixed wing unmanned aircraft usage

146 Feb 3
Reply by Cala

"I would call it "Fluid Dynamics" !!! So, "Anna", reveal yourself ......"

Gustav Kuhn replied Feb 1 to Best open source autopilots v.s. commercial autopilots for conventional fixed wing unmanned aircraft usage

146 Feb 3
Reply by Cala

"Now turdsurfer, explain EXACTLY, how you picked this up ? :-) Nice lingerie, I might…"

146 Feb 3
Reply by Cala

"Oh well, there goes the thread...... Wish I could read Mandarin or Cantonese :-)"

146 Feb 3
Reply by Cala

"Rob, I helped to build a BD4C that has two of these fitted. Not a single mechanical…"

Gustav Kuhn replied Jan 27 to Best open source autopilots v.s. commercial autopilots for conventional fixed wing unmanned aircraft usage

146 Feb 3
Reply by Cala

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service