Gustav Kuhn's Discussions (512)

Discussions Replied To (343) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, then you are already doing better than me.........Almost :-) I can probably do…"

Gustav Kuhn replied May 30 to Best Combination of Motors, prop and batteries for the X-UAV Talon for the Longer flight Distance

117 May 30
Reply by Hugues

"Yeah, that is my call, on a 3S pack you will be drawing 7 to 9 Amps @ 60 Km/h airspe…"

Gustav Kuhn replied May 30 to Best Combination of Motors, prop and batteries for the X-UAV Talon for the Longer flight Distance

117 May 30
Reply by Hugues

"Hi Hugues, I'm no expert on electric motors, and I don't like eCalc either :-) As I…"

117 May 30
Reply by Hugues

"Hi Michael, My Talon with wing extensions has a 3548 900 KV Turnigy motor, 12x8 prop…"

117 May 30
Reply by Hugues

"A question, where was you last flight before Maui ?"

Gustav Kuhn replied Mar 28 to solo crash

59 Mar 31
Reply by DG

"Hah, three+ years and not counting anymore :-)"

Gustav Kuhn replied Mar 22 to solo crash

59 Mar 31
Reply by DG

""

Gustav Kuhn replied Mar 22 to solo crash

59 Mar 31
Reply by DG

"" It is impossible to make something foolproof, sooner or later you WILL run into a…"

Gustav Kuhn replied Mar 21 to solo crash

59 Mar 31
Reply by DG

"Which APM are you using ? Which GPS unit ? Did you do a "compassmot" ? If you have a…"

Gustav Kuhn replied Jul 7, 2015 to Compass interference !

6 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Bernardo

"It will install the last firmware that will fit......"

Gustav Kuhn replied Jun 20, 2015 to Apm 2.6 firmware

1 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by Gustav Kuhn

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service