"Hallo Phillip, Jy het my nommer, jy is welkom om my te bel....."

Gustav Kuhn replied Apr 11 to AD1 drone falls

10 Apr 12
Reply by Phillip Janse Van Vuuren

"Does this drone have telemetry ? 0845127129"

Gustav Kuhn replied Apr 11 to AD1 drone falls

10 Apr 12
Reply by Phillip Janse Van Vuuren

"Ok, you have some research to do. Firstly, the board does whatever firmware you load…"

Gustav Kuhn replied Apr 11 to Regarding APM 2.6 confusion

3 May 20
Reply by Thiago Oliveira de Araújo

"Old problem, mentioned numerous times on this forum. Many video cams generate spurio…"

Gustav Kuhn replied Mar 28 to Using Camera wipes out GPS signal entirely (Confirmed)

13 Mar 28
Reply by Craig Earon

"Baris, my current measurements are somewhere on this blog.... APC props get marks on…"

Gustav Kuhn replied Mar 27 to Best Combination of Motors, prop and batteries for the X-UAV Talon for the Longer flight Distance

108 Apr 6
Reply by Justice Bentz

"A 40 A ESC "should" be fine, you won't be drawing that much current. Don't use woode…"

Gustav Kuhn replied Mar 25 to Best Combination of Motors, prop and batteries for the X-UAV Talon for the Longer flight Distance

108 Apr 6
Reply by Justice Bentz

"Hi Gary, with all due respect, the above picture does NOT show the most efficient TO…"

Gustav Kuhn replied Mar 25 to Where can I buy a proper Variable Pitch Propeller?

6 Apr 24
Reply by Gabriel Sölvi Windels

"Considering that the majority of RC planes, of all propulsion systems, and even up t…"

Gustav Kuhn replied Mar 25 to Where can I buy a proper Variable Pitch Propeller?

6 Apr 24
Reply by Gabriel Sölvi Windels

""Talon" has wings, and a motor at the back. "Toys" have 4 motors on top, and the les…"

Gustav Kuhn replied Mar 20 to Best Combination of Motors, prop and batteries for the X-UAV Talon for the Longer flight Distance

108 Apr 6
Reply by Justice Bentz

"Yes, I have the wing extensions. At the moment everything is set up for 60 Km/h, I d…"

Gustav Kuhn replied Mar 19 to Best Combination of Motors, prop and batteries for the X-UAV Talon for the Longer flight Distance

108 Apr 6
Reply by Justice Bentz

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service