Chad Frazer's Discussions (113)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"I too have noticed this issue with it not working, so have 3 others in the local are…"

Chad Frazer replied Jun 7 to Function "trigger camera now" doesn't work on arduplane

3 Jun 18
Reply by suriyadil

"I'm very excited about the mention of a global shutter, that's one I should have put…"

Chad Frazer replied May 4 to The Perfect Camera System - Can anyone do this?

15 yesterday
Reply by Waladi

"Your in over your head bud, I can tell by the question."

Chad Frazer replied Apr 4 to Best Solution for photographing and mapping large areas

7 Apr 4
Reply by Chad Frazer

"The fact remains that this error code, as it is sounded from pixhawk is either being…"

Chad Frazer replied Feb 10 to What is this error sound coming from Pixhawk 1?

6 Feb 10
Reply by Chad Frazer

"Upon recalibrating the transmitter these problems appear to have ceased.  Testing in…"

6 Feb 10
Reply by Chad Frazer

"Removing the kill switch does not fix the problem Replacing the kill switch does n…"

6 Feb 10
Reply by Chad Frazer

"The self arming only happens when this error is present.  This multirotor has more t…"

6 Feb 10
Reply by Chad Frazer

"Since the original aircraft didn't make it I have a new aircraft with the same probl…"

Chad Frazer replied Nov 30, 2016 to $100 Gift Card to whoever solves this: Airspeed Creep - Airspeed artificially increasing - Fixed Wing (ROUND TWO!)

49 Apr 20
Reply by Ruedi Schubarth

"To answer your questions real fast before I call: 1.  Temperature that day was only…"

Chad Frazer replied Nov 30, 2016 to $100 Gift Card to whoever solves this: Airspeed Creep - Airspeed artificially increasing - Fixed Wing (ROUND TWO!)

49 Apr 20
Reply by Ruedi Schubarth

"Prepping, I'll call you about 8-9AM your time.  TY!!"

49 Apr 20
Reply by Ruedi Schubarth

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service