andy j's Discussions (115)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you very much for taking to time to help me out!! very informative!!!!"

andy j replied Nov 4, 2010 to Razor 9DOF + GPS + arduino serial com with NewSoftSerial

12 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by andy j

"very interesting indeed! i was not aware of any of that! please excuse my ignorance…"

andy j replied Nov 4, 2010 to Razor 9DOF + GPS + arduino serial com with NewSoftSerial

12 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by andy j

"I actually did just that. i should have been more clear All the arduino was program…"

12 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by andy j

"possibly an accel correcting the wrong gyro reading? i had that once also, when y…"

andy j replied Nov 4, 2010 to 6DOF IMU

27 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by bprasanthmce

"If you are gooood with a soldering iron, and have some very fine & sharp points…"

andy j replied Nov 3, 2010 to Hacking a cheap bluetooth GPS unit?

2 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by andy j

"I've seen this one around and really like what im seeing, but i need GPS integration…"

andy j replied Nov 3, 2010 to My new AHRS!

6 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by xincheng

"Ive had lots of issues with NewSoftSerial and GPS. My (NMEA style) GPS is running at…"

andy j replied Nov 3, 2010 to Razor 9DOF + GPS + arduino serial com with NewSoftSerial

12 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by andy j

"Im sorry i should have been more clear - and i feel that i misread the initial post.…"

andy j replied Nov 3, 2010 to Is ArduIMU code completely compatible with Razor IMU selling in Sparkfun?

5 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by andy j

"definitely not - but im still working on it. anyone with insight, your help would…"

andy j replied Nov 2, 2010 to Is ArduIMU code completely compatible with Razor IMU selling in Sparkfun?

5 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by andy j

"very nice. my brother and i are working on a similar project. im using a 6dof board…"

andy j replied Oct 18, 2010 to ArduIMU V2 and Arduino Duemilanove.

14 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Joseph Nicholas R. Alcantara

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service