Murray Spoelstra's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Has anyone tried just writing less data to the onboard memory? By saving only the pa…"

Murray Spoelstra replied Sep 15, 2013 to APM 2.5 Extending The Log Capacity

13 Mar 16
Reply by Dennis Okeefe

"Just be careful to ensure common grounding. I hope you'll publish you final circuit…"

Murray Spoelstra replied Feb 12, 2013 to ARDUINO AS A POWER SOURCE ALTERNATOR

59 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Murray Spoelstra

Developer

"If your laptop is in the field you can consider an app like Splashtop to control it…"

Murray Spoelstra replied Feb 11, 2013 to Andropilot - discussion for Android ground controller users/developers

830 Mar 12
Reply by Rob Lowe

"I've seen a couple of articles where the drone was flown manually first for it to le…"

Murray Spoelstra replied Feb 9, 2013 to aerial film-making

38 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Euan Ramsay

"...and the autopilot would probably reset as well if it is also powered by the batte…"

Murray Spoelstra replied Feb 9, 2013 to ARDUINO AS A POWER SOURCE ALTERNATOR

59 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Murray Spoelstra

Developer

"Testing on an APM2. Flew waypoints again today. Could move waypoints and change spee…"

Murray Spoelstra replied Feb 9, 2013 to Andropilot - discussion for Android ground controller users/developers

830 Mar 12
Reply by Rob Lowe

Developer

"I didn't spend much time on the HUD, but yes, it was slow. I see it is quite a proce…"

Murray Spoelstra replied Feb 9, 2013 to Andropilot - discussion for Android ground controller users/developers

830 Mar 12
Reply by Rob Lowe

Developer

"Some feedback from flying waypoints yesterday with 0.1.35; Android 4.1.2; Galaxy S3L…"

Murray Spoelstra replied Feb 8, 2013 to Andropilot - discussion for Android ground controller users/developers

830 Mar 12
Reply by Rob Lowe

Developer

"A button to delete all waypoints would be nice. That would make it easier to define…"

Murray Spoelstra replied Feb 7, 2013 to Andropilot - discussion for Android ground controller users/developers

830 Mar 12
Reply by Rob Lowe

Developer

"I just came back from doing some test flights on my quad. Samsung Galaxy S3LTE, 433m…"

Murray Spoelstra replied Feb 6, 2013 to Andropilot - discussion for Android ground controller users/developers

830 Mar 12
Reply by Rob Lowe

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service