Auturgy's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Discuss.ardupilot.org is the best place for help, but as a first check: rx goes to t…"

Auturgy replied on Monday to Need help with PixHawk using Futaba R7008SB receiver with 14SG radio

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Asim

"Visit ardupilot.org - lots of resources there."

Auturgy replied Apr 19 to breaking into copter autopilot programming

3 Apr 21
Reply by Antonie Kruger

"Serial 5 is the nuttx console, you'd need to disable it to use for something else. C…"

Auturgy replied Mar 29 to Serial 5 not working

2 Mar 29
Reply by Matto Godoy

"Having used both, I'd suggest that the only reasons to use px4 are: 1. You are paid…"

Auturgy replied Jan 27 to Should I use PX4 flight control stack or the APM 3.3 for Pixhawk?

11 Jan 30
Reply by Steve

"I also have a Talon with extensions etc.  It has been a test platform, so I won't sh…"

Auturgy replied Jan 7 to X UAV Talon parameters

14 Jan 7
Reply by Auturgy

"you need to remove the pot: having the mode switch and pot in either series or paral…"

Auturgy replied Jan 7 to FLYSKY FS-i6s apm mode switcher install instruction

5 Jan 7
Reply by Seth Miller

"Why would you expect someone to help you with this? Are you white hatting/pen testin…"

Auturgy replied Jan 5 to Attacker GCS for MAVProxy

1 Jan 5
Reply by Auturgy

"I've had a similar issue with the same mod (taranis though). On my taranis two of th…"

Auturgy replied Jan 4 to FLYSKY FS-i6s apm mode switcher install instruction

5 Jan 7
Reply by Seth Miller

"It's an option definitely worth considering if there isn't a better one. I haven't u…"

Auturgy replied Jan 3 to Looking for Large X8 Design Suitable for Tiger U8 Motors With 26" Props

3 Jan 3
Reply by Auturgy

"If you're milling yourself, you could use thicker plate (3 or 4mm)"

Auturgy replied Jan 3 to Looking for Large X8 Design Suitable for Tiger U8 Motors With 26" Props

3 Jan 3
Reply by Auturgy

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service