R. D. Starwalt's Discussions (905)

Discussions Replied To (787) Replies Latest Activity

"What style legs are these you need? The 'classic' legs or the newer 'chicken legs'?…"

R. D. Starwalt replied May 21 to WANTED: 3DR Hexa Landing Gear / Frame

3 May 21
Reply by mP1

"The first file only consists of this: ArduCopter V3.1.2 (e2ed3dd1)Free RAM: 65535PX4…"

R. D. Starwalt replied May 2 to ArduCopter Flips on Takeoff, Plus some Battery Issues

35 May 2
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

"No big secrets on researching the logs... 1)Go HERE 2) Drill down in the picture bel…"

R. D. Starwalt replied Apr 29 to ArduCopter Flips on Takeoff, Plus some Battery Issues

35 May 2
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

"Wow, you are getting the full immersion experience now aren't you? Fly away and cras…"

R. D. Starwalt replied Apr 28 to ArduCopter Flips on Takeoff, Plus some Battery Issues

35 May 2
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

"Hello Omair! Are you asking at what rpm your motor/propellor set will put your aircr…"

R. D. Starwalt replied Apr 20 to Hovering Thrust For A Quadcopter

2 Apr 20
Reply by Omair Khalid

"I recommend obtaining the back issue of Make Magazine on Drones, Issue 37 That will…"

R. D. Starwalt replied Apr 15 to My dad wants me to build a drone, what should I build?!

10 Apr 25
Reply by Joe Thompson

"That is a mystery part.. I turned off multiple layers in the Eagle file for  2.5.2…"

R. D. Starwalt replied Apr 13 to Blown Fuse (F1) on 2.6 - Board won't power up at all - HELP!

2 Apr 13
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

"Yes, you definitely are learning about electronic failure points. Something was defi…"

R. D. Starwalt replied Apr 13 to Blown Fuse (F1) on 2.6 - Board won't power up at all - HELP!

2 Apr 13
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

"Monroe is still around and has many projects he is involved with -- this repair serv…"

R. D. Starwalt replied Mar 23 to APM Repair Service

13 Mar 24
Reply by Monroe Lee King Jr.

"It does sound like you need to reach out to 3DR. With a miswired cable, that could h…"

R. D. Starwalt replied Mar 22 to Generic Magnetometer on APM 2.6??

18 Mar 22
Reply by Paul Krajewski

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service