R. D. Starwalt's Discussions (900)

Discussions Replied To (782) Replies Latest Activity

"I recommend obtaining the back issue of Make Magazine on Drones, Issue 37 That will…"

R. D. Starwalt replied on Tuesday to My dad wants me to build a drone, what should I build?!

4 on Tuesday
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

"That is a mystery part.. I turned off multiple layers in the Eagle file for  2.5.2…"

R. D. Starwalt replied Apr 13 to Blown Fuse (F1) on 2.6 - Board won't power up at all - HELP!

2 Apr 13
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

"Yes, you definitely are learning about electronic failure points. Something was defi…"

R. D. Starwalt replied Apr 13 to Blown Fuse (F1) on 2.6 - Board won't power up at all - HELP!

2 Apr 13
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

"Monroe is still around and has many projects he is involved with -- this repair serv…"

R. D. Starwalt replied Mar 23 to APM Repair Service

13 Mar 24
Reply by Monroe Lee King Jr.

"It does sound like you need to reach out to 3DR. With a miswired cable, that could h…"

R. D. Starwalt replied Mar 22 to Generic Magnetometer on APM 2.6??

18 Mar 22
Reply by Paul Krajewski

"Sounds like you have covered more than 90% of my ideas. The zener, D4 can only do so…"

R. D. Starwalt replied Mar 22 to APM 2.6 FRIED from broken Power Module - Salvage??

3 Mar 22
Reply by Nolan Crook

"Um folks, look at the date of this post... I don't think Monroe quit his day job. Ja…"

R. D. Starwalt replied Mar 22 to APM Repair Service

13 Mar 24
Reply by Monroe Lee King Jr.

"Sorry for your experience Josh. Expectations, reality, and self analysis of skills o…"

R. D. Starwalt replied Mar 15 to IRIS flew out of control suicide mission

33 Mar 17
Reply by António Cabral

"We can hope Chris updates this post but, I got a text message from him yesterday sta…"

R. D. Starwalt replied Mar 12 to ArduCopter Flips on Takeoff, Plus some Battery Issues

29 Mar 12
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

"So with a longer moment arm and the firmware thinking stock 3DR (version C had short…"

R. D. Starwalt replied Mar 11 to CW Motors Overheating While CCW Stay Cool

61 Mar 11
Reply by bblatter

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service