David L.'s Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Out of box DJI Phantom 3 advance/professional always comes with camera ready for 3D…"

David L. replied Aug 2 to Building vs Purschasing drone?

3 Aug 2
Reply by David L.

"If you don't have enough money to spend time, expertise and labour to build it then…"

David L. replied Aug 1 to Building vs Purschasing drone?

3 Aug 2
Reply by David L.

"I've been building lots of drones from various platform fpr many years but one thing…"

David L. replied Mar 17 to Build or Buy

4 Mar 20
Reply by Diven Parker

"I still have the V929 ladybug quad from year 2012 converted to FPV drone that uses t…"

David L. replied Mar 17 to Why syma X5 quadcopters use gear wheel to rotate propeller?

3 Mar 17
Reply by David L.

"Maybe this community forum can help you out:  https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showth…"

David L. replied Mar 10 to Parrot Disco fly away

1 Mar 10
Reply by David L.

"Sound more like "brown out" issues.  Did you setup 'failsafe' should the receiver lo…"

David L. replied Mar 9 to Nasty Crash due to GoPro Wifi Interference ?

4 Mar 9
Reply by David L.

"The rotor combo is going to spin to slow to compensate PID effect on small frame."

David L. replied Dec 3, 2016 to can i build a quadcopter with this spec.

3 Dec 3, 2016
Reply by David L.

"6~7 hours flight time possible if the plane returned back to your boat or base for r…"

David L. replied Nov 1, 2016 to 6-7 Hour Flight time over ocean - some questions

30 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by David L.

"Here the sample of my video using this module transreceiver over 12km straight line:…"

David L. replied Sep 25, 2016 to Drone communication

5 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by rohit binjagermat

"I use this one: http://www.banggood.com/3DR-Radio-Telemetry-Kit-433MHZ-for-MWC-APM-P…"

David L. replied Sep 25, 2016 to Drone communication

5 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by rohit binjagermat

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service