Jacob Heller's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok it's update time.  The first thing I did was balance the props.  This didn't make…"

Jacob Heller replied May 13 to Can't get drone to fly level in stabilize mode

4 May 13
Reply by Jacob Heller

"So it looks to me like the vibrations are insanely high, but I'm not very good at re…"

Jacob Heller replied Apr 16 to Can't get drone to fly level in stabilize mode

4 May 13
Reply by Jacob Heller

"Ok, that's critical information that I shouldn't rely on VIBE for vibration monitori…"

Jacob Heller replied Jun 4, 2016 to Huge wobble when yawing and hard throttle up

35 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Derek

"Hey, sorry for the delay in response.  I was out of town previously and just had a c…"

Jacob Heller replied Jun 2, 2016 to Huge wobble when yawing and hard throttle up

35 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Derek

"Interesting.  I read somewhere else that one way to address the efficiency issues on…"

Jacob Heller replied Jun 1, 2016 to Huge wobble when yawing and hard throttle up

35 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Derek

"Am I crazy, or is there no way to export a .param file from a .bin file using APM pl…"

Jacob Heller replied May 29, 2016 to Huge wobble when yawing and hard throttle up

35 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Derek

"Right.  I was referring to the fact that motors are so close together, and that ther…"

Jacob Heller replied May 28, 2016 to Huge wobble when yawing and hard throttle up

35 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Derek

"So I wanted to see if perhaps the copter is way too powerful for it's own good, so I…"

Jacob Heller replied May 26, 2016 to Huge wobble when yawing and hard throttle up

35 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Derek

"Actually I just learned about the VIBE set of values in the logs.  According to thos…"

Jacob Heller replied May 26, 2016 to Huge wobble when yawing and hard throttle up

35 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Derek

"Interesting.  The Pixhawk is on a layer of vibration dampening foam.  I'm going to d…"

35 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Derek

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service