Bill Patterson's Discussions (304)

Discussions Replied To (267) Replies Latest Activity

"Y'all really are going to talk me into it...."

Bill Patterson replied Apr 16 to Update.... really?

31 on Friday
Reply by Dave Smith

"To bad my compass is soldered to my APM board at the factory. Still my fault? My AP…"

Bill Patterson replied Apr 16 to Update.... really?

31 on Friday
Reply by Dave Smith

"I'll draft something up."

Bill Patterson replied Feb 28 to I'm a cop and need help making a drone, as well as some info

65 Mar 5
Reply by David Pawlak

"Wow. All negative FAA propaganda espousing their "turf grab".  These guys are our e…"

Bill Patterson replied Feb 28 to I'm a cop and need help making a drone, as well as some info

65 Mar 5
Reply by David Pawlak

"That isn't even remotely true. Ever heard of a police helicopter? Traffic monitorin…"

Bill Patterson replied Feb 21 to I'm a cop and need help making a drone, as well as some info

65 Mar 5
Reply by David Pawlak

"He's not making money, so why would it be illegal? It can be flown "as a model" (not…"

Bill Patterson replied Feb 16 to I'm a cop and need help making a drone, as well as some info

65 Mar 5
Reply by David Pawlak

"I don't know anything about ppm mode. But there is a menu on the 9x that shows the c…"

Bill Patterson replied Jan 15 to APM/Turnigy 9x Setup Question - Mode Switch Problem

5 Jan 16
Reply by David Parks

"Here's my post and this works.  http://diydrones.com/group/arducopterusergroup/forum…"

Bill Patterson replied Jan 14 to APM/Turnigy 9x Setup Question - Mode Switch Problem

5 Jan 16
Reply by David Parks

MR60

"Unsubscribe"

Bill Patterson replied Dec 9, 2013 to World Record for Duration of Flight

250 Mar 21
Reply by Forrest Frantz

MR60

"1:20 Is amazing no matter how you slice it."

Bill Patterson replied Dec 7, 2013 to World Record for Duration of Flight

250 Mar 21
Reply by Forrest Frantz