Bill Bonney's Discussions (1,471)

Discussions Replied To (1193) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree, but if its the long high state of the PWM line that is causing the issue, t…"

Bill Bonney replied May 12 to ESC Recommendations. No EMAX, and no SimonK, as neither work with Pixhawk

49 May 14
Reply by Phil Gamito

"There is an Issue with the EMAX not booting correctly on Pixhawk. They work fine for…"

Bill Bonney replied May 12 to ESC Recommendations. No EMAX, and no SimonK, as neither work with Pixhawk

49 May 14
Reply by Phil Gamito

"Not strictly true. You can use a RFD900 on the ground and a 3DR radio in the air. Us…"

Bill Bonney replied May 7 to RFD900 long range module what GS module works for this

3 May 7
Reply by Michael Withington

"Add an extra WP at the last location, say to loiter indefinitely, when that waypoint…"

Bill Bonney replied Apr 28 to MAV doesn't respond with MISSION_ITEM_REACHED

6 Apr 28
Reply by Murtaza Bagwala

"I'd suggest setting up the simulator SITL and doing some tests see http://dev.ardupi…"

Bill Bonney replied Apr 27 to MAV doesn't respond with MISSION_ITEM_REACHED

6 Apr 28
Reply by Murtaza Bagwala

"It's not implemented in the Ardupilot code. It does announce when it's heading to th…"

Bill Bonney replied Apr 27 to MAV doesn't respond with MISSION_ITEM_REACHED

6 Apr 28
Reply by Murtaza Bagwala

"There is also basic documentation here on using the planner to get started http://pl…"

Bill Bonney replied Apr 23 to APM 2.0.17 NO WIZARDS!

8 Apr 23
Reply by Bill Bonney

"I think the short answer is that your throttle stick moved to 20% causing it to desc…"

Bill Bonney replied Apr 19 to Blasting, Quadcopters, and a bad time for Baro Errors

4 Apr 19
Reply by Bill Bonney

"Go outside. ;-) the Baro will drift a little on startup as it warms up, it's reset w…"

Bill Bonney replied Apr 18 to Twitchy barometer results in weird altitude readings

2 Apr 18
Reply by tb200

"I noticed this statement. You should keep the throttle at mid stick (THR_MID) or jus…"

Bill Bonney replied Apr 8 to Toilet Bowl effect

37 Apr 14
Reply by Henny V

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service