Bill Bonney's Discussions (1,344)

Discussions Replied To (1105) Replies Latest Activity

"Did you wait for the sensor to get up to temperature? it will change as it normalize…"

Bill Bonney replied on Tuesday to Pressure sensor problem

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Jordi Salvador

"@Tim: Sunlight is a problem on the PX4 as well, the sensor design helps with it bein…"

Bill Bonney replied on Monday to Arducopter just not reliable.

148 yesterday
Reply by Gustav Kuhn

"I have had the same issue with logic levels. And logic level converters not doing wh…"

Bill Bonney replied on Monday to UDP link... trying to understand basics.. please help !!!!!

6 on Monday
Reply by Bill Bonney

"As i said, it can measure voltage. You will always know when it drops below the warn…"

Bill Bonney replied Oct 20 to battery not correct in telemetry

4 Oct 20
Reply by Bill Bonney

"It does monitor the voltage. But the voltage drop is not linear and almost flat for…"

Bill Bonney replied Oct 19 to battery not correct in telemetry

4 Oct 20
Reply by Bill Bonney

">do you know how i can clear the communication link history , try APM Planner 2.0…"

Bill Bonney replied Oct 18 to UDP link... trying to understand basics.. please help !!!!!

6 on Monday
Reply by Bill Bonney

"In APM Planner 2.0 enable 'Advanced Mode' front he File menu item. Then in the Insta…"

Bill Bonney replied Oct 18 to Upload code to Pixhawk using Arduino

11 Oct 18
Reply by Bill Bonney

"APM Planner v2.0 listens on port 14550 on startup for UDP packets, you don't need to…"

Bill Bonney replied Oct 18 to UDP link... trying to understand basics.. please help !!!!!

6 on Monday
Reply by Bill Bonney

Developer

"From a log Shawn had sen the parameters are being set, they are just not sticking in…"

Bill Bonney replied Oct 17 to ArduCopter-3.2 beta testing

2981 15 minutes ago
Reply by Paul Meier

Developer

"APM Planner 2.0.15-rc1 and newer have Dual Compass Calibration support. you can trig…"

Bill Bonney replied Oct 17 to ArduCopter-3.2 beta testing

2981 15 minutes ago
Reply by Paul Meier

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service