Bill Bonney's Discussions (1,402)

Discussions Replied To (1157) Replies Latest Activity

"The 'flaps' as you are calling them are the Ailerons. They should be connected to on…"

Bill Bonney replied 12 hours ago to Setting up my APM 2.6 with Futaba 10j and v-tail servo connection.

12 3 hours ago
Reply by Michael Withington

"Sounds like the y-cable is for the ailerons."

Bill Bonney replied yesterday to Setting up my APM 2.6 with Futaba 10j and v-tail servo connection.

12 3 hours ago

"The output goes AETR, For outputs 1234, so I'd guess elevator left (port) is connect…"

Bill Bonney replied yesterday to Setting up my APM 2.6 with Futaba 10j and v-tail servo connection.

12 3 hours ago

"That looks wrong.You have your servos connected to A1/A2 it looks like in that pictu…"

12 3 hours ago

"SBUS is not supported on the APM2.6 HW. You should always connect a GND from the Rec…"

12 3 hours ago

"That is correct. The CLI is disabled on APM2.x HW to save firmware space.  http://co…"

Bill Bonney replied on Thursday to Terminal not working in Mission Planner with a APM 2.6 board

1 on Thursday
Reply by Bill Bonney

"If you are having an issue with the Camera Config UI in APM Planner, can you send me…"

Bill Bonney replied Jan 15 to APMPlanner VS Mission Planner -- SOLVED

13 Jan 15
Reply by Jay

"You should use NTUN/ ATT as a replacement for logging the INAV messages. The ATT/NTU…"

Bill Bonney replied Jan 13 to Getting into CLI

9 Jan 15
Reply by Dennis Okeefe

"Here's info on one http://diydrones.com/forum/topics/cli-giving-garbage-with-apm-2-6…"

Bill Bonney replied Jan 12 to Getting into CLI

9 Jan 15
Reply by Dennis Okeefe

"You just need to go to the Full Param View and click Reset To Defaults. That will er…"

Bill Bonney replied Jan 12 to CLI Giving Garbage with APM 2.6 with 3.2 firmware

20 Jan 12
Reply by Bill Bonney

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service