Bill Bonney's Discussions (1,731)

Discussions Replied To (1363) Replies Latest Activity

"Try updating your video drivers"

Bill Bonney replied yesterday to APM Mission planner v2.

4 yesterday
Reply by Glenn Hollowell

"You don't need to do that, as explained in previous comments. Takeoff behaviour is t…"

Bill Bonney replied on Friday to How to ensure Pixhawk reaches a waypoint's altitude before flying on?

19 on Friday
Reply by Bill Bonney

"It's link to m previous comment saying the same thing ;) I hope you feel you have th…"

Bill Bonney replied on Friday to How to ensure Pixhawk reaches a waypoint's altitude before flying on?

19 on Friday
Reply by Bill Bonney

Developer

"I used to have a 'Wizard Badge'. i'm not a wizard! Anyway, Thanks for the reasonable…"

Bill Bonney replied on Wednesday to Notification: My Community Support Ending

83 1 hour ago
Reply by Bill Patterson

Developer

"Tower is the MAV Link compatible GCS. Solo has it's own Andorid and iOS apps"

Bill Bonney replied on Wednesday to Notification: My Community Support Ending

83 1 hour ago
Reply by Bill Patterson

"There was a Hardware Abstraction Layer built in to ArduPilot a long time ago and thi…"

Bill Bonney replied on Tuesday to The Difference between Ardupilot custom version of Arduino IDE and the official Arduino IDE

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Bill Bonney

Developer

"I think, like many, Open Source, Free Software gets confused by people who invest th…"

Bill Bonney replied Feb 2 to Notification: My Community Support Ending

83 1 hour ago
Reply by Bill Patterson

"Fixed, wrong link!"

Bill Bonney replied Feb 1 to How to ensure Pixhawk reaches a waypoint's altitude before flying on?

19 on Friday
Reply by Bill Bonney

"http://diydrones.com/forum/topics/how-to-ensure-pixhawk-reaches-a-waypoint-s-altitud…"

Bill Bonney replied Feb 1 to How to ensure Pixhawk reaches a waypoint's altitude before flying on?

19 on Friday
Reply by Bill Bonney

"Yes. plane is different as the default behaviour is that if it cannot ascend or desc…"

19 on Friday
Reply by Bill Bonney

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service