Frank Olaf Sem-Jacobsen's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"7 This is probably a bit late, but a great find. Just experienced the same problems…"

Frank Olaf Sem-Jacobsen replied May 4 to Channel 6 PID Tuning Problem

10 May 4
Reply by Frank Olaf Sem-Jacobsen

"Thanks for your suggestions. I already have the double layer circuit board that you…"

Frank Olaf Sem-Jacobsen replied Mar 20, 2013 to Compass is drifting counterclockwise in loiter, correcting in stabilise

5 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by MUNI

"Thanks for posting. I have posted something similar earlier, but got no response. Ho…"

Frank Olaf Sem-Jacobsen replied Mar 5, 2013 to Compass is drifting counterclockwise in loiter, correcting in stabilise

5 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by MUNI

"I'm having the same thing happening to me as well. The compass drifts while in fligh…"

Frank Olaf Sem-Jacobsen replied Feb 20, 2013 to Weirdest compass behavior today. Please help!

8 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by Dean

"Most of the parameters should make sense if you look at the help page, I think.  Her…"

Frank Olaf Sem-Jacobsen replied Feb 17, 2013 to Best Battery for Arducopter Quad-C frame

20 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

"Have you had a look at this?  I quess it is built around some of the theory you are…"

Frank Olaf Sem-Jacobsen replied Feb 17, 2013 to Best Battery for Arducopter Quad-C frame

20 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

"Use python with matplotlib :)  Should not be more than 30 lines of code..."

Frank Olaf Sem-Jacobsen replied Jan 28, 2013 to TLog to Friendlier Format

10 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Jake Simon

"By the way, here is a video from today's flight :-) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C…"

Frank Olaf Sem-Jacobsen replied Jan 20, 2013 to Difference between motors

12 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by James Overington

"I am using the stock 850 motors that come with the quadrocopter kit. There is defini…"

12 Feb 26, 2013

"7 Here is the motor log for part of a flight during a loiter session. There was a ve…"

12 Feb 26, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service