Andreas Gazis's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"If you want to get the personal satisfaction and have the time and money, I would su…"

Andreas Gazis replied Jul 25 to Building a Drone for ecology work.

22 Aug 1
Reply by RM Aviation

"At this stage you need to identify your long term goal and budget. If your goal is o…"

Andreas Gazis replied Jul 21 to Building a Drone for ecology work.

22 Aug 1
Reply by RM Aviation

"Back in 2011 I did a lot of beach flights using a good ol' Skywalker and APM (and th…"

Andreas Gazis replied Oct 27, 2016 to 6-7 Hour Flight time over ocean - some questions

30 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by David L.

"Kaan, this discussion shouldn't even be taking place. Do you have 1 hour flight time…"

Andreas Gazis replied Oct 20, 2016 to Quadcopter with 1 hour flight time

63 Feb 26
Reply by Tommy Larsen

"*sigh* It's a losing semantic battle I guess, but there's a bunch of fixed wing foam…"

Andreas Gazis replied Oct 18, 2016 to Quadcopter with 1 hour flight time

63 Feb 26
Reply by Tommy Larsen

"Thank you for clarifying this. I have been noticing that, when flying, the AS values…"

Andreas Gazis replied Oct 1, 2016 to $100 Gift Card to whoever solves this: Airspeed Creep - Airspeed artificially increasing - Fixed Wing (ROUND TWO!)

49 Apr 20
Reply by Ruedi Schubarth

"No solution but perhaps vaguely similar. Analog 3DR sensor, cable length 135mm. Mult…"

Andreas Gazis replied Oct 1, 2016 to $100 Gift Card to whoever solves this: Airspeed Creep - Airspeed artificially increasing - Fixed Wing (ROUND TWO!)

49 Apr 20
Reply by Ruedi Schubarth

"If the diagram you made is accurate, look for the projectile (or evidence of its vis…"

Andreas Gazis replied Sep 20, 2016 to Help! I'm being shot at!

22 Sep 25, 2016
Reply by benbojangles

"My skywalker and bixler consume about 4 amps @ 3S so, let's say roughly 50W to hold…"

Andreas Gazis replied Sep 13, 2016 to Tuning parameters for thermals

16 Sep 22, 2016
Reply by Jean-Jacques

"Wonderful, well done. How many kwh did your panels produce? How many were supplied b…"

Andreas Gazis replied Sep 13, 2016 to Tuning parameters for thermals

16 Sep 22, 2016
Reply by Jean-Jacques

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service