Andreas Gazis's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"I haven't flown a copter for a while (mostly fly planes) and I do not have SITL hand…"

Andreas Gazis replied Sep 27 to Autonomous "Vertical" Missions In Mission Planner?

13 Sep 27
Reply by Andreas Gazis

"I think what you might be looking for is the LOITER_TO_ALT type of waypoint in MP."

Andreas Gazis replied Sep 27 to Autonomous "Vertical" Missions In Mission Planner?

13 Sep 27
Reply by Andreas Gazis

"Not really, beyond "I don't think it shouldn be doing that", which is why you should…"

Andreas Gazis replied Sep 7 to RETAKE COPTER's CONTROL ON A PYTHON SCRIPTING FLIGHT

5 Sep 7
Reply by Andreas Gazis

"Not many, other than "it shouldn't behave like this". What happens if you run a supe…"

Andreas Gazis replied Aug 31 to RETAKE COPTER's CONTROL ON A PYTHON SCRIPTING FLIGHT

5 Sep 7
Reply by Andreas Gazis

"I 'm not familiar with PX4 but changing modes via RC should work, as long as it work…"

Andreas Gazis replied Aug 29 to RETAKE COPTER's CONTROL ON A PYTHON SCRIPTING FLIGHT

5 Sep 7
Reply by Andreas Gazis

"If you want to get the personal satisfaction and have the time and money, I would su…"

Andreas Gazis replied Jul 25 to Building a Drone for ecology work.

22 Aug 1
Reply by RM Aviation

"At this stage you need to identify your long term goal and budget. If your goal is o…"

Andreas Gazis replied Jul 21 to Building a Drone for ecology work.

22 Aug 1
Reply by RM Aviation

"Back in 2011 I did a lot of beach flights using a good ol' Skywalker and APM (and th…"

Andreas Gazis replied Oct 27, 2016 to 6-7 Hour Flight time over ocean - some questions

30 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by David L.

"Kaan, this discussion shouldn't even be taking place. Do you have 1 hour flight time…"

Andreas Gazis replied Oct 20, 2016 to Quadcopter with 1 hour flight time

63 Feb 26
Reply by Tommy Larsen

"*sigh* It's a losing semantic battle I guess, but there's a bunch of fixed wing foam…"

Andreas Gazis replied Oct 18, 2016 to Quadcopter with 1 hour flight time

63 Feb 26
Reply by Tommy Larsen

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service