Ravi's Discussions (237)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"I have APM planner running on Raspberry pi. I will try to post the image file."

Ravi replied May 7 to installing APM planner on Raspberry pi and setting up APM on quadcoptor.

4 May 7
Reply by Ravi

"I really admire people working on raspberry pi. I have done a similar project based…"

Ravi replied Mar 28 to Pi in the sky (long range wifi based hexcopter)

8 Apr 3
Reply by Ryan Nelson

"if you are setting for the first time take someone' s help who has experience in set…"

Ravi replied Jan 4 to X UAV Talon parameters

14 Jan 7
Reply by Auturgy

"do not use someone else's param file. it may not work. jsut check for the PID for ro…"

Ravi replied Jan 2 to X UAV Talon parameters

14 Jan 7
Reply by Auturgy

"can someone suggest if the PPM input and output via pin15 is possible on older RFD90…"

Ravi replied Nov 29, 2016 to RFD900, RFD900+ - New long range radio modem

709 Sep 8
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

"try a three wire shielded cable. I use a shielded cable from old computers which was…"

Ravi replied Oct 1, 2016 to $100 Gift Card to whoever solves this: Airspeed Creep - Airspeed artificially increasing - Fixed Wing (ROUND TWO!)

49 Apr 20
Reply by Ruedi Schubarth

"remove the Vcc and GND wire form the compass JST connector. looks like your Vcc and…"

Ravi replied Jul 25, 2016 to burning wires in COMPASS_MOT calibration !

8 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Ravi

"I think the best solution is to just recalibrate the compass in an open field. avoid…"

Ravi replied Jan 18, 2016 to Compass issues with AC 3.3

22 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Scott W

"@airbot, i would like to test PX4mini and i can even pay for shipping."

Ravi replied Jan 2, 2016 to

just now

"I think the issue is magnetization of motor stators. This happens with certain make/…"

Ravi replied Aug 1, 2015 to Motor stall and crash. 3.3 rc8. What could have I done ?

5 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by Adolfo Rodrigues

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service