Sam Worthington's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"The gearing reduces the rotor speed and increases torque. More torque means a small…"

Sam Worthington replied Mar 13 to Why syma X5 quadcopters use gear wheel to rotate propeller?

3 Mar 17
Reply by David L.

"Please let us know how you get on with this. I've been wanting to do some swarming e…"

Sam Worthington replied Feb 17 to ??Multiple pixhawks communicating to single Ground Control Station??

6 Feb 17
Reply by Sam Worthington

"I'm a little puzzled by your weight vector during transition? Why does it point back…"

Sam Worthington replied Oct 23, 2016 to New promising VTOL Concept

18 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by JB

"Thanks Keith, I think we'll have to start a list of requests for extra features. A b…"

Sam Worthington replied Jul 7, 2016 to Ultimate Ground Control Station

5 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by Sam Worthington

"Hi Zack, It's a nicely designed site. I presumed that you are in the US, but there…"

Sam Worthington replied Jul 4, 2016 to Drone Hire-Drone Buy-Sell

2 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Kyle - CrimsonUAV

"I put some of these pictures on another post but this was looking a bit out of date…"

Sam Worthington replied Jun 27, 2016 to Ultimate Ground Control Station

5 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by Sam Worthington

"Did you get anywhere with this? I've been looking for an answer to this too and will…"

Sam Worthington replied Jun 9, 2016 to how to connect G-3D Gimbal with pixhawk ?!!

2 Jun 9, 2016
Reply by Sam Worthington

"Hi Chris, There is only so far you can reduced the complexity of a single rotor airc…"

Sam Worthington replied Jun 7, 2016 to Why aren't there more single rotor drones out there?

58 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by Gary McCray

"Hi Chris, You're certainly right about the single rotor in that you get better effi…"

Sam Worthington replied Jun 2, 2016 to Why aren't there more single rotor drones out there?

58 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by Gary McCray

"Thanks for your kind comments Elad. Litemax 24" Screen KBS-PC-U-USBUK-CAW keyboar…"

Sam Worthington replied Apr 28, 2016 to my diy ground control station

144 Jan 11
Reply by JamesWill

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service