Jim Calvert's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Paul, My apologies, I should have added the links.  Here are the two most importa…"

Jim Calvert replied on Wednesday to RSSI from Ch8 (Pixhawk SB connected to RSSI on X8R)

14 on Wednesday
Reply by Jim Calvert

"Hi Paul, Clearly you know a fair amount about this OSD. So I have a favour to ask. …"

Jim Calvert replied on Wednesday to RSSI from Ch8 (Pixhawk SB connected to RSSI on X8R)

14 on Wednesday
Reply by Jim Calvert

"Hi Paul, Many thanks for putting out this note. I followed your specs and it worked…"

Jim Calvert replied Mar 19 to RSSI from Ch8 (Pixhawk SB connected to RSSI on X8R)

14 on Wednesday
Reply by Jim Calvert

"I have to follow a very strict order on power up for it to work: 0) TURN OFF Mission…"

Jim Calvert replied Apr 17, 2015 to How to write messages from Pixhawk code to the outside world for debugging

11 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Jim Calvert

"Everyone, I cracked open a MAKE tutorial and figured it out.  Now its working fine.…"

Jim Calvert replied Dec 1, 2014 to how to compile the example code (AP_InertialSensor) for the Pixhawk

1 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Jim Calvert

"Sam, THANKS a million! I got it working finally with PuTTY using COM5, 38400, 8 bits…"

Jim Calvert replied Nov 19, 2014 to How to write messages from Pixhawk code to the outside world for debugging

11 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Jim Calvert

"Sam, When you made the connection to Putty,what were your params for the connection?…"

Jim Calvert replied Nov 18, 2014 to How to write messages from Pixhawk code to the outside world for debugging

11 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Jim Calvert

"Hi James, Have you tried this and if so, what terminal program did you use in the PC…"

Jim Calvert replied Nov 18, 2014 to How to write messages from Pixhawk code to the outside world for debugging

11 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Jim Calvert

"Hi Bill, I have been scouring the web and found that there is a solution using cable…"

11 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Jim Calvert

"Hi Bill, Thanks for your note. For your idea, can the USB cable be used? Also, is t…"

Jim Calvert replied Nov 13, 2014 to How to write messages from Pixhawk code to the outside world for debugging

11 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Jim Calvert

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service