Laser Developer's Discussions (154)

Discussions Replied To (112) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Vincent, We used LiDAR for volumetric and mass estimation of stock piles for many…"

Laser Developer replied Jun 5 to LIDAR for Bulk Sugar volume Measurement

11 Jun 23
Reply by Vincent LAPORTE

"@Neil Backer - what application do you have in mind? Is this for high precision mapp…"

Laser Developer replied Feb 2 to Lidar options out there

2 Feb 2
Reply by Laser Developer

"@Pedro - The expert on this subject is Dr Andrew Tridgell. You can find him on this…"

Laser Developer replied Jan 31 to Toughts about Rangefinder

6 Feb 4
Reply by Cala

"Hi Pedro - I work for LightWare and we supply lots of SF11/C and SF10/A rangefinders…"

Laser Developer replied Jan 30 to Toughts about Rangefinder

6 Feb 4
Reply by Cala

"@Anthony E - this is not my area of expertise, so I'm sure others can give you more…"

Laser Developer replied Aug 23, 2016 to image processing for precision landing

32 Jun 5
Reply by Fnoop

"@Anthony E - Thomas' system uses an IR transmitter on the ground and with the camera…"

Laser Developer replied Aug 22, 2016 to image processing for precision landing

32 Jun 5
Reply by Fnoop

"@Nick - I know that Tridge is the expert on ArduPlane and he has done lots of tests…"

Laser Developer replied Aug 22, 2016 to Can a Rangefinder be used in Auto mode ?

4 Jun 5
Reply by Alberto Cristóbal Granda

"@Anthony E - have you taken a look at the great work that Thomas Stone has been doin…"

Laser Developer replied Aug 21, 2016 to image processing for precision landing

32 Jun 5
Reply by Fnoop

"Thanks Steve! A large part of our business is in OEM supply of custom designed syste…"

Laser Developer replied Jul 12, 2016 to Custom sensors for UAV Survey/Mapping Applications

7 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Steve Zeets

"@Steve - this is an area that we are working on. Our main objective is to develop ex…"

Laser Developer replied Jul 11, 2016 to Custom sensors for UAV Survey/Mapping Applications

7 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Steve Zeets

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service