Laser Developer's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (111) Replies Latest Activity

"@Neil Backer - what application do you have in mind? Is this for high precision mapp…"

Laser Developer replied Feb 2 to Lidar options out there

2 Feb 2
Reply by Laser Developer

"@Pedro - The expert on this subject is Dr Andrew Tridgell. You can find him on this…"

Laser Developer replied Jan 31 to Toughts about Rangefinder

6 Feb 4
Reply by Cala

"Hi Pedro - I work for LightWare and we supply lots of SF11/C and SF10/A rangefinders…"

Laser Developer replied Jan 30 to Toughts about Rangefinder

6 Feb 4
Reply by Cala

"@Anthony E - this is not my area of expertise, so I'm sure others can give you more…"

Laser Developer replied Aug 23, 2016 to image processing for precision landing

31 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Thomas Stone

"@Anthony E - Thomas' system uses an IR transmitter on the ground and with the camera…"

Laser Developer replied Aug 22, 2016 to image processing for precision landing

31 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Thomas Stone

"@Nick - I know that Tridge is the expert on ArduPlane and he has done lots of tests…"

Laser Developer replied Aug 22, 2016 to Can a Rangefinder be used in Auto mode ?

3 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Nicholas Matias

"@Anthony E - have you taken a look at the great work that Thomas Stone has been doin…"

Laser Developer replied Aug 21, 2016 to image processing for precision landing

31 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Thomas Stone

"Thanks Steve! A large part of our business is in OEM supply of custom designed syste…"

Laser Developer replied Jul 12, 2016 to Custom sensors for UAV Survey/Mapping Applications

7 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Steve Zeets

"@Steve - this is an area that we are working on. Our main objective is to develop ex…"

Laser Developer replied Jul 11, 2016 to Custom sensors for UAV Survey/Mapping Applications

7 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Steve Zeets

"Every company has a different approach on how to handle product returns. Obviously I…"

Laser Developer replied Jul 6, 2016 to LeddarTech - refused to refund; initially promised to refund, but reneged on that

8 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Gary McCray

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service