Tom's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"sorry, of course I meant: ((roll_error * Kp) - p) * KD_RATE_ROLL"

Tom replied Nov 2, 2011 to Gyro drift issue

8 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Tom

"Actually from my experience the whole gyro-drift issue is caused by I-term of roll /…"

Tom replied Nov 2, 2011 to Gyro drift issue

8 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Tom

"Hope that's it (I use Linux now, cannot check). Good luck :)."

Tom replied Aug 1, 2011 to Extended Kalman Filter design for Attitude Estimation of a Quadrotor (with Acc + Gyro only)

19 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Roberto Bunge

"Thanks Dave. I've tried an awful lot already. Called hobby shops, retailers and manu…"

Tom replied Jun 28, 2011 to Where to buy aluminium profiles like the ones for ArduCopter frame

6 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by DaveyWaveyBunsenBurner

"Thanks Dave, I'm improving my technical English while searching. Where I live, it's…"

Tom replied Jun 28, 2011 to Where to buy aluminium profiles like the ones for ArduCopter frame

6 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by DaveyWaveyBunsenBurner

Developer

"Maybe you've solved this later on, I didn't read the whole post. IMHO the kind of cr…"

Tom replied Jun 16, 2011 to Arducopter Drift issues

195 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Jason Short

"I very much like BYU's work on quadrotors, I think it's very well suited for beginne…"

Tom replied May 25, 2011 to Extended Kalman Filter design for Attitude Estimation of a Quadrotor (with Acc + Gyro only)

19 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Roberto Bunge

"Thanks for your work and sharing it with others Caleb. BYU's paper's style is always…"

Tom replied May 23, 2011 to Putting the Rotorcraft/Accelerometer Question to Rest

14 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Caleb Chamberlain

"If you mean the tarball with prebuilt ROS images for Panda, I really think that's no…"

Tom replied Apr 2, 2011 to Is it feasible: ArduCopter + BeagleBoard with Camera + Optical Flow sensor

18 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Tom

"Looks nice. What is an orientation cost of a PixHawk with all sensors, frame ...? Ca…"

Tom replied Mar 31, 2011 to Is it feasible: ArduCopter + BeagleBoard with Camera + Optical Flow sensor

18 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Tom

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service