Nathaniel McMahon's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep I'm interested also. But I think it utilizes the solo onboard Linux computer?? S…"

Nathaniel McMahon replied on Wednesday to Solo link in a DIY Drone

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Nathaniel McMahon

"There's many commercial solutions like this and code is pretty much out there for si…"

Nathaniel McMahon replied Dec 6 to Campaign for Sony Multiport protocol reverse engineering

8 Dec 6

"The uart is only from FC to their unit. Not to the camera."

Nathaniel McMahon replied Dec 3 to Campaign for Sony Multiport protocol reverse engineering

8 Dec 6

"My mistake. Further investigation and it communicates through infra red sensor. I be…"

Nathaniel McMahon replied Dec 3 to Campaign for Sony Multiport protocol reverse engineering

8 Dec 6

"I think the guys behind air commander have pretty much mapped all functions now. als…"

Nathaniel McMahon replied Nov 29 to Campaign for Sony Multiport protocol reverse engineering

8 Dec 6

"Hi Christian,  Can you clarify something for me.  I already am using your a single M…"

Nathaniel McMahon replied Oct 12 to Safety First: 100A & 200A Hall Sensor with BEC for Pixhawk / APM

105 Oct 12

"Sorry I should add that i've adjusted PID's and ran several autotunes but no real ch…"

Nathaniel McMahon replied Oct 12 to Octo overshoots Yaw by about 80% PID's don't seem to make any difference???

1 Oct 12

"I'm in the process of ordering thew HDStudioMR Pro right now and have requested mavl…"

Nathaniel McMahon replied Jul 19 to SimpleBGC (alexmos) and APM

6 Jul 19

"solo link boards are available at $50 a pop https://store.3dr.com/products/solo-link…"

Nathaniel McMahon replied May 4 to Pixhawk with DJI Lightbridge

66 May 4

"Great hack and post, thanks Konstantin. Just made your switch and It works great whe…"

Nathaniel McMahon replied Oct 11, 2016 to Simple remote shutter trigger for Xiaomi Yi camera

10 Apr 11
Reply by Gentil Sousa

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service