John Githens's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, thanks, it was the part about "create a new folder" that was a problem. When I…"

John Githens replied Jan 18, 2016 to Can I add custom camera profiles to Tower?

4 Nov 9
Reply by ravajith

"Hi Greg, Did you ever find an answer to your question? I have a Nexus 10 tablet. John"

John Githens replied Jan 18, 2016 to Can I add custom camera profiles to Tower?

4 Nov 9
Reply by ravajith

"Flocks and upset hawks are a challenge. Trees too, even though they (usually) don't…"

John Githens replied Feb 19, 2015 to I'm cursed

24 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by John Githens

"Anna,   From my experience as I tried to learn more about this area, enough to build…"

John Githens replied Jan 26, 2015 to Best open source autopilots v.s. commercial autopilots for conventional fixed wing unmanned aircraft usage

147 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by eric

"Hi Robert, other commenters have mentioned many of my concerns. I am assuming that y…"

John Githens replied Nov 16, 2014 to Tell me what pains you about drones/UAVs. (VENT AT ME)

78 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by Jethro Hazelhurst

"I am also interested in this capability, to conduct repeated surveys of the conditio…"

John Githens replied Aug 4, 2014 to Autonomous "Vertical" Missions In Mission Planner?

13 Sep 27
Reply by Andreas Gazis

"Frank,  you may want to review the posts linked on '2014 US legal and regulatory new…"

John Githens replied Jun 23, 2014 to Flying in the USA

11 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Todd Harper

Developer

"I think that starting this discussion forum about crowd-sourced/funded projects is a…"

John Githens replied Jun 18, 2014 to Indiegogo & Kickstarter Crowd Sourced Projects discussion

28 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Bill Bonney

"Should one want to spend more time reading related DIYD blog posts and discussions..…"

John Githens replied Jun 3, 2014 to Flight time vs. battery life

54 May 3
Reply by Brad Hughey

"Wil, nice write-up about your experience. I added it to this list of DIYD blog posts…"

John Githens replied May 15, 2014 to Musings of a Newbie

12 May 15, 2014
Reply by Mark Prince

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service