DJ Martin's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Andrey, I have been working on my application and I am having problems still gettin…"

DJ Martin replied on Thursday to Does 3DR Controller Use/Have GPS

6 on Thursday
Reply by Andre K.

"Hey Andre, to be more exact I am thinking about building a GCS companion or adding o…"

DJ Martin replied Apr 13 to Does 3DR Controller Use/Have GPS

6 on Thursday
Reply by Andre K.

"Hi Andre, Thanks for your reply.  Do you know how I can get GPS from the controller…"

DJ Martin replied Apr 11 to Does 3DR Controller Use/Have GPS

6 on Thursday
Reply by Andre K.

"Hey Cala, The main reason why is because I already successfully modified the solo w…"

DJ Martin replied Jun 30, 2016 to Help Choosing New Drone that is Similar to 3DR Solo

2 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by DJ Martin

"Francisco, One last question for now.  Would you think the ardupilot/ArduCopter migh…"

DJ Martin replied Apr 26, 2016 to Understanding Communication Links between Solo and Controller

5 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Francisco Ferreira

"Francisco, Thanks for your replies, with your help on a different post I was able t…"

DJ Martin replied Apr 25, 2016 to Understanding Communication Links between Solo and Controller

5 Apr 26, 2016

"Hey Mike, It has been a while since this thread was active.  I am just curious if yo…"

DJ Martin replied Apr 25, 2016 to Controlling a QuadCopter with code

15 Apr 25, 2016
Reply by DJ Martin

"Hey Francisco, I am trying to fallow your advice.  My short-term goal is to just dec…"

DJ Martin replied Apr 7, 2016 to Help Trying To Build Custom Mavlink Parser on Laptop

7 Apr 7, 2016

"My experience learning mavlink and drone stuff in general is everything is kind of a…"

DJ Martin replied Mar 29, 2016 to Help Trying To Build Custom Mavlink Parser on Laptop

7 Apr 7, 2016

"The message set you sent me seems a little odd.  For one thing, the solo I am using…"

DJ Martin replied Mar 29, 2016 to Help Trying To Build Custom Mavlink Parser on Laptop

7 Apr 7, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service