Prashanth Rajagopalan's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

Developer

"Hello. I am facing the same issue now. How do I solve it? I am using a desktop and i…"

Prashanth Rajagopalan replied Aug 22 to HELP Mission Planner not working after update!

11 Aug 22
Reply by Prashanth Rajagopalan

"Hey rick How did you navigate your drone? Have you worked with the marvelmind beacon…"

Prashanth Rajagopalan replied Dec 26, 2016 to Pixhawk and Px4Flow Line Following

3 Dec 26, 2016

"But the motors and the ESCs are brand new :/ "

Prashanth Rajagopalan replied Nov 17, 2016 to Smoke from motors

7 Feb 23
Reply by Aamir khan

"Hello Once the document for ardu pilot is ready can you  share it here? thanks! "

Prashanth Rajagopalan replied Sep 9, 2016 to Drone indoor navigation

20 Jul 25
Reply by Marvelmind Robotics

" I am wondering how to integrate the mobile beacon with my drone's autopilot. The au…"

Prashanth Rajagopalan replied Sep 8, 2016 to Drone indoor navigation

20 Jul 25
Reply by Marvelmind Robotics

"how do i integrate the ultrasonic sensors with the drone? apart from landing the dro…"

Prashanth Rajagopalan replied Jul 25, 2016 to Autolanding with Ultrasonic Sensor?

12 Jul 25, 2016

"Yes. I was trying to take off very slowly. I was scared that I might crash the drone…"

Prashanth Rajagopalan replied May 5, 2016 to Quadcopter - First flight - Assistance for take-off please!

23 May 5, 2016

"Hello. I had the same issue but i fixed it. Now when i try to hover my drone it is t…"

Prashanth Rajagopalan replied May 4, 2016 to Quadcopter - First flight - Assistance for take-off please!

23 May 5, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service