Chris Mulder's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks RickyP   Ok, and sorry to be a pain, but is the parameters in the mission pla…"

Chris Mulder replied Jan 22, 2012 to Confirming the Attopilot Current Sensor Attachment (Circuit Diagram)

8 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Chris Mulder

"Thanks Japi... makes sense now,   mmmm best I switch the soldering iron off and have…"

Chris Mulder replied Jan 22, 2012 to Confirming the Attopilot Current Sensor Attachment (Circuit Diagram)

8 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Chris Mulder

"Yep I guess resoldering them twice would have sorted any dry joints...   Pity, I hav…"

Chris Mulder replied Jan 22, 2012 to Magnetometer Issue? Arducopter 2.2 b2

11 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

"I am about to solder my Attopilot volt & current sensor and saw your post..... I…"

8 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Chris Mulder

"Hi Grips,   I was getting the exact same error (I think the error check / text was u…"

Chris Mulder replied Jan 22, 2012 to Magnetometer Issue? Arducopter 2.2 b2

11 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

"OK I take my words back... it is definitely realted to my XBee modules...   I discon…"

Chris Mulder replied Jan 21, 2012 to Mavlink Bad Packets when connected over XBee

7 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Graham Boucher

"Thanks for the sugestion Peter... tried your suggestion but no luck... I even put th…"

Chris Mulder replied Jan 21, 2012 to Mavlink Bad Packets when connected over XBee

7 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Graham Boucher

"As a further update to this, I have found that I AM losing some information in the l…"

7 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Graham Boucher

"This is a very similar problem to what I am experiencing... see the discussion I sta…"

Chris Mulder replied Jan 21, 2012 to MavLink Bad Packet (not addressed to this MAV)

6 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Chris Mulder

"Hey Johan.. Where in SA you from?"

Chris Mulder replied Nov 9, 2010 to Problem with Relay on APM with Mega IMU

7 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Chris Mulder

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service