Michel Kosloff's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Version 1.3b available for testing and usage. Get it here: http://mediamax.pro/MAVLi…"

Michel Kosloff replied Jun 26, 2016 to Arducopter MavLink To Hott Telemetry Adapter

74 Mar 20
Reply by Ultrafuge

"Thank you for your testing with MC series RC which I don't have. I use this with my…"

Michel Kosloff replied Jan 7, 2016 to Arducopter MavLink To Hott Telemetry Adapter

74 Mar 20
Reply by Ultrafuge

"I haven't tested this with MZ though I only have MX series now, but it should work."

Michel Kosloff replied Dec 15, 2015 to Arducopter MavLink To Hott Telemetry Adapter

74 Mar 20
Reply by Ultrafuge

Developer

"There is  a patch for HoTT protocol support by Adam Majerczyk I'm using HoTT for two…"

Michel Kosloff replied Sep 24, 2015 to Copter-3.3 beta testing

5648 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by Cala

"Thank you."

Michel Kosloff replied Jul 1, 2015 to Arducopter MavLink To Hott Telemetry Adapter

74 Mar 20
Reply by Ultrafuge

"Hi, "I want it all and I want it now" approach won't suit here.You should think defi…"

Michel Kosloff replied Jul 1, 2015 to Arducopter MavLink To Hott Telemetry Adapter

74 Mar 20
Reply by Ultrafuge

"Hi pix, Yes I developed this code based on Adam Majerczyk's and MinimOSD code. I pla…"

74 Mar 20
Reply by Ultrafuge

"I used 6-pin plug for PX and 5-pin for APM. This is not matter."

Michel Kosloff replied Jun 15, 2015 to Getting "No GPS" instead of "No Fix" in MP

2 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Michel Kosloff

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service