Armin Strobel's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Based on your questions I assume you are at the beginning and haven't yet developed…"

Armin Strobel replied on Wednesday to Swarm for UAVs (Implementing Decentralized Controller)

2 on Thursday
Reply by Yograj Singh Mandloi

"Depends on the application you looking to use your vehicle for. Without that knowled…"

Armin Strobel replied on Monday to Flight Controller for 2.5m Octocopter

5 yesterday
Reply by Luc Maximilien

"This paper is a classic and has some really great figures in it. http://www.cs.unc.e…"

Armin Strobel replied Nov 16 to How is ATT data calculated in Mission Planner logs?

9 Nov 17
Reply by Ari Schwartz

"EKF is short for Extended Kalman Filter, which is the nonlinear version of a linear…"

Armin Strobel replied Nov 16 to How is ATT data calculated in Mission Planner logs?

9 Nov 17
Reply by Ari Schwartz

"You are welcome. As usually it depends:-) I am not as much in that topic any more as…"

9 Nov 17
Reply by Ari Schwartz

"As far as I know the recorded rate is not necessarily the rate at which the modules…"

9 Nov 17
Reply by Ari Schwartz

"Maybe you should start a spread sheet with all the possibilities which come into you…"

Armin Strobel replied Oct 15 to Talking spherical drones

4 Oct 18
Reply by Javier Fernandez

"Let's think out of the box, since you have a "limitless" budget. If you want to keep…"

Armin Strobel replied Oct 12 to Talking spherical drones

4 Oct 18
Reply by Javier Fernandez

"Yes, it could but in your case it doesn't. If it would the position control would co…"

Armin Strobel replied Aug 17 to Yawing Issue with EDF (Electric Ducted Fan) Octacopter/Multirotor/Drone/UAV Flight

7 Aug 17
Reply by Armin Strobel

"That explains all. I assume the EDF you have are all turning in the same direction.…"

Armin Strobel replied Aug 16 to Yawing Issue with EDF (Electric Ducted Fan) Octacopter/Multirotor/Drone/UAV Flight

7 Aug 17
Reply by Armin Strobel

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service