Armin Strobel's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Maybe you should start a spread sheet with all the possibilities which come into you…"

Armin Strobel replied on Sunday to Talking spherical drones

4 yesterday
Reply by Javier Fernandez

"Let's think out of the box, since you have a "limitless" budget. If you want to keep…"

Armin Strobel replied Oct 12 to Talking spherical drones

4 yesterday
Reply by Javier Fernandez

"Yes, it could but in your case it doesn't. If it would the position control would co…"

Armin Strobel replied Aug 17 to Yawing Issue with EDF (Electric Ducted Fan) Octacopter/Multirotor/Drone/UAV Flight

7 Aug 17
Reply by Armin Strobel

"That explains all. I assume the EDF you have are all turning in the same direction.…"

Armin Strobel replied Aug 16 to Yawing Issue with EDF (Electric Ducted Fan) Octacopter/Multirotor/Drone/UAV Flight

7 Aug 17
Reply by Armin Strobel

"That is what I was expecting. I would say your compass / IMU is working fine. You ha…"

Armin Strobel replied Aug 16 to Yawing Issue with EDF (Electric Ducted Fan) Octacopter/Multirotor/Drone/UAV Flight

7 Aug 17
Reply by Armin Strobel

"If you you switch into position hold, does he still rotate on the spot or does he go…"

Armin Strobel replied Aug 15 to Yawing Issue with EDF (Electric Ducted Fan) Octacopter/Multirotor/Drone/UAV Flight

7 Aug 17
Reply by Armin Strobel

"You mean something like this? https://www.suasnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/ho…"

Armin Strobel replied Aug 7 to A design doubt in drone

4 Aug 7
Reply by Nicholas Witham

"There are many possible reasons but the two very common ones. One is that your motor…"

Armin Strobel replied Jan 13 to Yaw Problem with my Quadplane VTOL

2 Jan 13
Reply by Hans H.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service