Jay Senthilvelan's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I can see files on the sd card and I am pretty sure that it is properly inserted. Th…"

Jay Senthilvelan replied Apr 11 to Mission Planner does not connect to pixhawk: heart beat timeout

16 Dec 6
Reply by JMLopez

"I think it is the "armed" sound."

Jay Senthilvelan replied Apr 11 to Mission Planner does not connect to pixhawk: heart beat timeout

16 Dec 6
Reply by JMLopez

"The port and baud rate are set as you said. The center led is yellow solid not flash…"

16 Dec 6
Reply by JMLopez

"APM:Copter V3.4.6 Quad"

16 Dec 6
Reply by JMLopez

"Yes I have APM Copter loaded on the unit. MP can detect the firmware as well."

16 Dec 6
Reply by JMLopez

"Yes, I have the driver installed. I recently even talked with 3dr's technical suppor…"

16 Dec 6
Reply by JMLopez

"I read this article and connected my multimeter to my I2C port and received a voltag…"

Jay Senthilvelan replied Mar 30 to Mission Planner does not connect to pixhawk: heart beat timeout

16 Dec 6
Reply by JMLopez

"Hi, I have the exact same problem and I check the link I found in this thread and I…"

Jay Senthilvelan replied Mar 30 to Mavlink not connecting, "No Heartbeat Packet Received" error.

7 Jun 20
Reply by Amr Gobashy

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service