Ultrafuge's Discussions (178)

Discussions Replied To (142) Replies Latest Activity

"IIRC you need MP 1.3.48.3 or higher."

Ultrafuge replied on Thursday to Battery Monitor Works on Pixhawk 1 but not Pixhawk 2 Cube

7 on Thursday
Reply by Andre K.

" I use GR-16. "

Ultrafuge replied Jun 13 to Arducopter MavLink To Hott Telemetry Adapter

77 Jun 13
Reply by Ultrafuge

"Tallysman 3710 for base and 2710 for rover, better S/N and less multipathing. You…"

Ultrafuge replied Jun 8 to using a RTK gps system for a windturbine inspection quadricopter project

5 Jun 8
Reply by Ultrafuge

"I use the Emlid Reach, it is easy to use better antennas which is key for me. Never…"

Ultrafuge replied Jun 8 to using a RTK gps system for a windturbine inspection quadricopter project

5 Jun 8
Reply by Ultrafuge

"Hi, the CEP of a standard GNSS is 2.5m, which translates into more than 2.5m error 5…"

Ultrafuge replied Jun 5 to using a RTK gps system for a windturbine inspection quadricopter project

5 Jun 8
Reply by Ultrafuge

"You have to lower ACCEL_Z_P or what ever it is called in your firmware version."

Ultrafuge replied May 29 to I have funny vibration on loiter, althold and Rtl. Probably pid issues. Does anyone know how to tune it?

1 May 29
Reply by Ultrafuge

"Usual mistakes other than SBUS instead of RCin, are using 12 channel mode instead of…"

Ultrafuge replied Apr 25 to Need help with PixHawk using Futaba R7008SB receiver with 14SG radio

2 Apr 25
Reply by Ultrafuge

"Hi Igor, basically you need to tell the FC the radio range (RC...) and the setup of…"

Ultrafuge replied Apr 2 to Rudder Travel

4 Apr 3
Reply by Igor Raskazov

"Try Full Parameter List/Tree and check RC4 limits"

Ultrafuge replied Mar 30 to Rudder Travel

4 Apr 3
Reply by Igor Raskazov

"Hi, not the same setup, but it works. Arduplane 3.7.1, camera is triggered by IR usi…"

Ultrafuge replied Mar 20 to Function "trigger camera now" doesn't work on arduplane

3 Jun 18
Reply by suriyadil

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service