keith mann's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Marc beat me to an answer and i agree completely. I am certainly not an expert in th…"

keith mann replied Aug 9 to Coax dodeca-copter on Arducopter 2.x

6 Aug 10
Reply by Olivier

"Why counter rotate the pair on each arm ? My X8 does this but the flight controller…"

keith mann replied Aug 8 to Coax dodeca-copter on Arducopter 2.x

6 Aug 10
Reply by Olivier

"Hi Dave No i have not.  A pixhawk 2.1 ( or 3 ?) is the most likely solution.And even…"

keith mann replied Jun 27 to Connecting and controlling high-end gimbals through PPM/SBUS/CANbus via pixhawk

15 Oct 25
Reply by Richard Joy

"Hi No answers to the issue but i need to join in as i have exactly the same problem.…"

keith mann replied Dec 30, 2016 to Connecting and controlling high-end gimbals through PPM/SBUS/CANbus via pixhawk

15 Oct 25
Reply by Richard Joy

"Mods please close, information found Finally found the info i needed, apologies for…"

keith mann replied Jan 22, 2016 to ARDUROVER: Can i use the Gimbal ROI command on a ground vehicle ?

1 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by keith mann

"Put simply, an auto mission created within mission planner would contain a line defi…"

keith mann replied Jan 18, 2016 to using R.O.I to film a high altitude object, limits of the variables.

4 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by keith mann

"Hi Monroe R.O.I means region of interest in this context. Obviously this Mavlink pa…"

keith mann replied Jan 15, 2016 to using R.O.I to film a high altitude object, limits of the variables.

4 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by keith mann

Developer

"Hi Randy With reference to this paragraph... "You must be using a 3DR Pixhawk and th…"

keith mann replied Jan 12, 2016 to Copter-3.3 beta testing

5648 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by Cala

"I think it makes more sense, in this instance at least, to leave the disrespectful r…"

keith mann replied Dec 23, 2015 to Safety First: 100A & 200A Hall Sensor with BEC for Pixhawk / APM

105 Oct 12
Reply by Nathaniel McMahon

"Carboncore cortex with Pixhawk. Very high quality carbon fibre, i am happy with it"

keith mann replied Oct 8, 2015 to Octocopters on the horizon

22 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by James

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service