Gord's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"flex would have a bearing on the stability of the craft. I would not use fishing rod…"

Gord replied Jan 30, 2013 to Multicopter motor arm/strut lenght and flexibility affect to flight characteristics

2 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Eoin Muldowney

"If you want stability you want a decent wing area, and read up on stable platforms.…"

Gord replied Jan 30, 2013 to seeking advice, I'd like to build a RC fixed wing aircraft from scratch then convert to a drone

6 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by George Myers

"I concur the ipad and droid apps are OK for toys, but to get the right stuff going,…"

Gord replied Jan 30, 2013 to seeking advice, I'd like to build a RC fixed wing aircraft from scratch then convert to a drone

6 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by George Myers

"flying over an area to get an idea where they roam is not illegal or unsporting. Peo…"

Gord replied Feb 2, 2012 to Night vision pictures with GPS coordinates

21 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Eraser

"The only issue I can see the LAPD enforcing, is violation of privacy. If someone com…"

Gord replied Jan 30, 2012 to Micro UAS and Commercial Applications (author: Private Investigator)

19 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by captaingeek

"check out the lucid science website. They have projects on how to convert cameras to…"

Gord replied Jan 26, 2012 to Go pro camera near IR

26 Jan 17
Reply by Suman Ghimire

"Is his aerial platform a drone, a UAV or an R/C? The media can be pretty dumb when i…"

Gord replied Jan 24, 2012 to Micro UAS and Commercial Applications (author: Private Investigator)

19 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by captaingeek

"I think you have a valid point about the PI's being a commercial for hire agency. Ji…"

Gord replied Jan 22, 2012 to Micro UAS and Commercial Applications (author: Private Investigator)

19 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by captaingeek

"The most important thing you are looking for is something that can carry a decent pa…"

Gord replied Jan 22, 2012 to Micro UAS and Commercial Applications (author: Private Investigator)

19 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by captaingeek

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service