Heino R. Pull's Discussions (275)

Discussions Replied To (257) Replies Latest Activity

"I've only tried this on the APM.  I don't have any 32 bit hardware so although in pr…"

Heino R. Pull replied Mar 12 to Remzibi OSD 3DR + APM 2.5 GPS?

50 Mar 12
Reply by Heino R. Pull

"The only way to do this would be to expand the range of the tilt servo to more than…"

Heino R. Pull replied Mar 6 to Tracking - negative tilt

2 Mar 7
Reply by Avi Yadgar

"You certainly could make it work, but you'll still need some way to set home positio…"

Heino R. Pull replied Feb 22 to ArduStation without Xbee

1 Feb 22
Reply by Heino R. Pull

"It is possible, but there are a few differences that need some work - such as the sw…"

Heino R. Pull replied Feb 19 to Ardustation 2 - 2.0.20 Adds Servo Setup, Compatibility with 3DR OSD, Optional Baro Altitude For Pointing

64 Feb 19
Reply by Heino R. Pull

"You could add code to master a couple of I2C slaves, and it is possible with some ex…"

Heino R. Pull replied Feb 18 to Ardustation 2 - 2.0.20 Adds Servo Setup, Compatibility with 3DR OSD, Optional Baro Altitude For Pointing

64 Feb 19
Reply by Heino R. Pull

"You can simultaneously use the Ardustation with other ground stations.  I'm not sure…"

Heino R. Pull replied Jan 31 to Ardustation2_APM_ACM_2.0.11 error

3 Jan 31
Reply by Heino R. Pull

"This is a very old version from 2010 so it needs an earlier version of the Arduino e…"

Heino R. Pull replied Jan 30 to Ardustation2_APM_ACM_2.0.11 error

3 Jan 31
Reply by Heino R. Pull

"Hi Leigh.  If the servo does a full 2160 degrees from 1500 to 1900 usec, then to get…"

Heino R. Pull replied Dec 14, 2013 to Ardustation 2 - 2.0.20 Adds Servo Setup, Compatibility with 3DR OSD, Optional Baro Altitude For Pointing

64 Feb 19
Reply by Heino R. Pull

"That's cool that the gearbox is working.  As far as the altitude setting using home…"

Heino R. Pull replied Oct 21, 2013 to Ardustation 2 - 2.0.20 Adds Servo Setup, Compatibility with 3DR OSD, Optional Baro Altitude For Pointing

64 Feb 19
Reply by Heino R. Pull

"Sounds like you have it under control. I'm not the sole author of the code so it is…"

Heino R. Pull replied Oct 14, 2013 to Ardustation with a Standard Servo (180 degree)

6 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Michael Moser

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service