Richard Evans's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Now it fully works! I finally got it working, figured out a piece at a time till it…"

Richard Evans replied on Sunday to Issues with MinimOSD extra

3 on Sunday
Reply by Richard Evans

"I finally got the MinimOSD on the pixhawk working... sorta. I changed had Telemetry…"

Richard Evans replied on Saturday to Issues with MinimOSD extra

3 on Sunday
Reply by Richard Evans

"Is no one else having a problem getting data using MinimOSD with the Pixhawk? I have…"

Richard Evans replied Sep 10 to Issues with MinimOSD extra

3 on Sunday
Reply by Richard Evans

Developer

"I loaded 3.2rc5 on my pixhawk.  for an airframe I am using a QAV 400, This is  3S se…"

Richard Evans replied Aug 29 to ArduCopter-3.2 beta testing

1800 3 minutes ago
Reply by Martin

"I did find that the location of the GPS/compass was the problem.  I moved it to a "T…"

Richard Evans replied Aug 29 to GPs Issues

7 Aug 29
Reply by Richard Evans

"I will give that a try, on both my quads I have the GPS/Compass in front of the Pixh…"

Richard Evans replied Aug 28 to GPs Issues

7 Aug 29
Reply by Richard Evans

"Well, some success I finally got the 3.2rc5 to load, I just kept trying to upload, a…"

7 Aug 29
Reply by Richard Evans

"Thanks, I'll give that a shot.   That is a great suggestion.   Do you have any ide…"

7 Aug 29
Reply by Richard Evans

"I understand your pilots feelings Cameron. As a pilot, you have enough on your hands…"

Richard Evans replied Nov 23, 2013 to Can the APM 2.5 do a flight mode equivalent to DJI "GPS mode"

13 Apr 24
Reply by Julien Dubois

"Thanks much Richard. I thought I had seen that option before. Well, I can't wait unt…"

Richard Evans replied Sep 2, 2013 to Questions about creating Missions with Mission Planner

8 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Richard Evans

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service