Richard Boyhan's Discussions (1,078)

Discussions Replied To (907) Replies Latest Activity

"You should be fine. Auto trim should also help. I fly a Tupperware quad and my APM i…"

Richard Boyhan replied Nov 24 to Pixhawk placement near COG

2 Nov 25
Reply by Maciej Karpinski

"You can reverse the direction on the transmitter or you can reverse the direction in…"

Richard Boyhan replied Nov 21 to Quadcopter with APM 2.6 and Arducopter 3.1 flipping backwards

8 Nov 22
Reply by Santosh Sharma

"Make sure the amp is facing the correct direction. Also make sure your props are in…"

Richard Boyhan replied Nov 19 to Quadcopter with APM 2.6 and Arducopter 3.1 flipping backwards

8 Nov 22
Reply by Santosh Sharma

"Your video looks like you have a vibration problem. Check the log on the z-axis."

Richard Boyhan replied Nov 19 to Baro acceptable noise

2 Nov 20
Reply by Leonardo Bassin

"You need to be careful that you don't brownout the pixhawk."

Richard Boyhan replied Nov 15 to Powering Pixhawk + other stuff

9 Nov 15
Reply by Tom Mahood

"You can do this on your transmitter or in the advanced parameter screen. Transmitter…"

Richard Boyhan replied Nov 11 to Pixhawk Servo Reversal Fixed Wing

4 Nov 11
Reply by Samuel Rosenstein

"The basic steps is to set channel 7 or 8 to auto trim. Fly in alt hold and trim usin…"

Richard Boyhan replied Nov 11 to Pixhawk autotrim problem

1 Nov 11
Reply by Richard Boyhan

"I'd recommend powering your BEC directly from the battery and not through the 3DR po…"

Richard Boyhan replied Nov 11 to Powering Pixhawk + other stuff

9 Nov 15
Reply by Tom Mahood

"What version of Mission Planner are you using? Have you try the another version to s…"

Richard Boyhan replied Nov 2 to 3DR confirmed a known Telemetry ""BUG"" issue in mission planner "whats the fix".

11 Nov 5
Reply by Rodney Johnson

"If you restart a mission it starts at the beginning. You can load another mission wi…"

Richard Boyhan replied Nov 2 to Pause a Mission

1 Nov 2
Reply by Richard Boyhan

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service