Mark Whitehorn's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

T3

"Hi Bill,  I finally got around to playing with this concept in multicopters, and it'…"

Mark Whitehorn replied Jul 5 to Centrifugal compensation with only gyros and accelerometers

12 Jul 6
Reply by William Premerlani

Developer

"The RC input of Pixracer is 5V tolerant."

Mark Whitehorn replied Jun 22 to PixRacer with Ardupilot

1155 Sep 13
Reply by Francisco Ferreira

Developer

"That is correct. The Pixracer's servo rail does not connect to its internal 3V3 regu…"

Mark Whitehorn replied May 27 to PixRacer with Ardupilot

1155 Sep 13

Developer

"nice job. Looks like a good candidate for 3D printing too."

Mark Whitehorn replied May 25 to PixRacer with Ardupilot

1155 Sep 13

T3

"Bill, I thought you might be interested in this paper which I turned up while refres…"

Mark Whitehorn replied Jun 23, 2015 to Centrifugal compensation with only gyros and accelerometers

12 Jul 6

T3

"Hi Joe, You definitely have more full-scale experience than I, all of my solo time w…"

Mark Whitehorn replied Jun 23, 2015 to Centrifugal compensation with only gyros and accelerometers

12 Jul 6

T3

"Oh, it seems like there's no good estimate for airspeed in that case. I do try to fl…"

Mark Whitehorn replied Jun 19, 2015 to Centrifugal compensation with only gyros and accelerometers

12 Jul 6

T3

"Thanks Bill, I was wondering whether this feature would be beneficial for multicopte…"

Mark Whitehorn replied Jun 19, 2015 to Centrifugal compensation with only gyros and accelerometers

12 Jul 6

T3

"Hi Bill, It would be nice to support a minimal setup without GPS or airspeed sensors…"

12 Jul 6

"My 6' Telemaster has the pitot tube about 23" out on the wing (tubing routed through…"

Mark Whitehorn replied Aug 13, 2010 to Question about pitot tube placement

8 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by YureZzZ

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service