Gary Mortimer's Discussions (1,461)

Discussions Replied To (1303) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok Duffy PM me the place and we can do that! A 5.6 amp/h draw is pretty impressive.…"

Gary Mortimer replied Jun 25 to Just another 5 hour endurance full electric VTOL

11 Aug 14
Reply by Graham Dyer

"As regards proof, this is how we did it in the case of one manufacturer, I sent some…"

Gary Mortimer replied Jun 24 to Just another 5 hour endurance full electric VTOL

11 Aug 14
Reply by Graham Dyer

"Does it not contain your partner's fuel cell?? https://www.suasnews.com/2015/09/uk-…"

Gary Mortimer replied Jun 24 to Just another 5 hour endurance full electric VTOL

11 Aug 14
Reply by Graham Dyer

"Should I state the obvious... go back to the version that worked!"

Gary Mortimer replied Jun 3 to needing help and getting no replies anywhere (Iris+) in the forum here.

2 Jun 3
Reply by Ray

"Iridium"

Gary Mortimer replied May 9 to Satellite Telemetry

2 May 10
Reply by naish

"He seems to want 1 to 1 scale reapers..."

Gary Mortimer replied Apr 14 to i need drones desginer

25 Jun 25
Reply by Duffy

"How an autopilot flies almost matters not a jot, they all get the job done well thes…"

Gary Mortimer replied Feb 25 to Current architecture of drone autopilots is wrong , Drone hardware architecture needs to be completely re-engineered.

93 Feb 25
Reply by Gary Mortimer

"How did you know the gyros were bad in the 2.8 ... You need to recalibrate those spe…"

Gary Mortimer replied Feb 23 to Problem with Naza m V2 and QBrain ESCs

3 Feb 25
Reply by Marc Dornan

"I suspect because the folks that invented DSMX and 2 kicked that off. There will be…"

Gary Mortimer replied Nov 29, 2016 to FCC and EU ETSI compliance requirements for all Radio Modules

5 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Hans H.

"Whats wrong with a Phantom 4 Pro?"

Gary Mortimer replied Nov 24, 2016 to Experience using a Quadcopter/Hexacopter setup for agricultural imaging/farm use?

18 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Guillermo Hornung

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service