Thomas Gabrielsen's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I have followed the instructions 100% on diydrones: https://code.google.com/p/arduco…"

Thomas Gabrielsen replied Jul 10, 2013 to Cant connect to flight planner OMG

3 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Thomas Gabrielsen

"I tried to install, followed the instructions on every point, but it says can not fi…"

Thomas Gabrielsen replied Jul 10, 2013 to Cant connect to flight planner OMG

3 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Thomas Gabrielsen

"This is the one i have: http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__29779__On_Board_Lipol…"

Thomas Gabrielsen replied Feb 28, 2013 to please help, i dont understand how do connect things together

26 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Darrell Burkey

"Haha nice! Thanks for that!:)"

Thomas Gabrielsen replied Feb 26, 2013 to please help, i dont understand how do connect things together

26 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Darrell Burkey

"My propeller is mounted on the other side of the engine, all other motor shafts i ha…"

Thomas Gabrielsen replied Feb 26, 2013 to please help, i dont understand how do connect things together

26 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Darrell Burkey

"One of my motors got the "pin" underneath it pushed in, does that do any damage or i…"

26 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Darrell Burkey

"Is it the low battery buzzer you mean?"

Thomas Gabrielsen replied Feb 25, 2013 to please help, i dont understand how do connect things together

26 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Darrell Burkey

"No i have only flown 3 channel indoor mini helicopters:p"

Thomas Gabrielsen replied Feb 25, 2013 to please help, i dont understand how do connect things together

26 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Darrell Burkey

"I did, but i dont like the look of those quads:) Think I will mount the gopro mount…"

Thomas Gabrielsen replied Feb 25, 2013 to Battery placement

4 May 18
Reply by Michael Visser

"I didnt connect any gps or lights, flied during night. It was my first time flying a…"

26 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Darrell Burkey

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service