Thomas J Coyle III's Discussions (2,774)

Discussions Replied To (1490) Replies Latest Activity

"@Tim L, Try here Regards, TCIII AVD"

Thomas J Coyle III replied on Wednesday to Where to plug the sbus futaba esc and servo for ardurover pixhawk

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

"@AJ152, Have you read this section of the ArduRover Wiki? Regards, TCIII AVD"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Aug 8 to Rover Navigation Question

2 Aug 8
Reply by AJ152

"@AJ152, Your biggest problem here is that the APM2.8 cannot execute EKF1/2 which is…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Aug 1 to WayPoints issue in APM 2.8 Rover. PLEASE HELP

5 Aug 1
Reply by AJ152

"@Onur BOY, I found that the wires on the external USB connector are so small that th…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Jun 9 to External USB&Led adapters not working with pixhawk boards

8 Jun 16
Reply by Jakob Schmidt

"@IronDOME, It might imply a tracking antenna mount controlled by the GCS and a Yagi…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied May 9 to RFD900, RFD900+ - New long range radio modem

538 12 hours ago
Reply by Don LeRoi

"@Pedro, I was using APM2.6 on my Traxxas 4WD Slash Rovers originally and had a lot o…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Feb 26 to What are your experiences in using EKF on pixhawk?

1 Feb 26

"@John, Like you, I have had issues copying the settings over to the remote radio by…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Feb 19 to Drone telemetry on 915mhz in the US

5 Feb 19

"@John, The 3DR 915MHz telemetry radios can be given different ids, but both the airc…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Feb 18 to Drone telemetry on 915mhz in the US

5 Feb 19

"@Don, I was told the same thing by Event38 when I asked them why their version of th…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Feb 9 to RFD900, RFD900+ - New long range radio modem

538 12 hours ago
Reply by Don LeRoi

"Hi David, Here is a statement that is on the ArduPlane Wiki: "The APM2.6 board is no…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Feb 6 to Help! Apm 2.6 servos not moving

11 May 20
Reply by Sebastián Martínez

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service