Thomas J Coyle III's Discussions (2,767)

Discussions Replied To (1486) Replies Latest Activity

"@Pedro, I was using APM2.6 on my Traxxas 4WD Slash Rovers originally and had a lot o…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Feb 26 to What are your experiences in using EKF on pixhawk?

1 Feb 26
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

"@John, Like you, I have had issues copying the settings over to the remote radio by…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Feb 19 to Drone telemetry on 915mhz in the US

5 Feb 19

"@John, The 3DR 915MHz telemetry radios can be given different ids, but both the airc…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Feb 18 to Drone telemetry on 915mhz in the US

5 Feb 19

"@Don, I was told the same thing by Event38 when I asked them why their version of th…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Feb 9 to RFD900, RFD900+ - New long range radio modem

460 Apr 23
Reply by Emin Bu

"Hi David, Here is a statement that is on the ArduPlane Wiki: "The APM2.6 board is no…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Feb 6 to Help! Apm 2.6 servos not moving

10 Feb 6

"@Grandpa Jake, The price for the 3.97mm f/2.8 82d HFOV 16MP for my GoPro Hero 3+ is…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Feb 5 to No More Fisheye

18 Feb 10
Reply by Tom

"@Michael, You might want to post your requirements in the DIY Drones FPV Hardware Di…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Jan 27 to Ardurover uplink

1 Jan 27

Developer

"Hi Rob, We will definitely miss your advice and expertise in all things ArduPilot. G…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Jan 27 to Notification: My Community Support Ending

89 Feb 14
Reply by Mark Lewus

"Hi Rob, I use the RFD900 modules sold by Event 38 and they are a quality product. Re…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Jan 21 to 3DR telemetry no longer supported by 3DR....options?

165 Feb 24
Reply by Aussie in AZ

"@Craig, Both Jacob and Rusty have been working on ArduSub code here. Regards, TCIII…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Jan 16 to ROV using APM

15 Jan 16
Reply by Craig Elder

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service