Thomas J Coyle III's Discussions (2,273)

Discussions Replied To (1387) Replies Latest Activity

"@Andrew, Did you follow these instructions in the ArduPlane Wiki Link ? Are you usin…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied on Thursday to Airspeed Sensor not zeroing

4 on Friday
Reply by Andrew A

"@Andrew, I just setup my 3DR digital airspeed sensor with my Pixhawk on an RMRC Anac…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied on Thursday to Airspeed Sensor not zeroing

4 on Friday
Reply by Andrew A

"@Graham, I just setup my 3DR digital airspeed sensor with my Pixhawk on an RMRC Anac…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied on Thursday to Airspeed sensor weird issue.

8 on Thursday
Reply by Chris G

"@DG, I am currently running a uBlox LEA-6H as the primary GPS and a CSGShop M8Q as t…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied on Thursday to GPS Issues - Do I need a GPS Ground Plane & EMI Ring?

99 on Thursday
Reply by Thorsten

"@Efstratios, Have you calibrated the ESC to the R/C transmitter throttle? Regards, T…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied on Thursday to Servos wont work in Pixhwak

11 yesterday
Reply by Efstratios Kiniklis

Admin

"@J Smith, You are better off with an UROV as the SRV-II can only dive to about 12 ft…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied on Tuesday to SRV-II Submarine Kit

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

Admin

"@Dwgsparky, The modification is really very simple. If you get a magnifying glass an…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied on Monday to Pixhawk Details #2: Multicolor led and connector demo

15 on Monday
Reply by Felix Meissner

Admin

"@Doug, Removing the plastic locking wedges, but not the plastic guide ears on the si…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied on Monday to Pixhawk Details #2: Multicolor led and connector demo

15 on Monday
Reply by Felix Meissner

Admin

"@Gary, Using a DMM in the resistance or continuity mode, I would check to make sure…"

15 on Monday
Reply by Felix Meissner

"@Rajinish, Did you review this page in the ArduCopter Wiki concerning the sonar Link…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Apr 19 to Can't find Sonar parameters.

4 Apr 19
Reply by Rajnish Kapur

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service