Thomas J Coyle III's Discussions (2,394)

Discussions Replied To (1442) Replies Latest Activity

"@Stanley The default ID is 25. Who did you buy the RFD900 telemetry radio from? If y…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Jul 19 to How to connect RFD900 with 3DR 915 telemetry

7 on Saturday
Reply by Stanley Anak Suab

"@Joe, I would check the serial port configurations in your full parameter list. Sinc…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Jul 19 to GPS will not find satellites or lock

3 Jul 19
Reply by Joe Bastulli

"@LaVerne, If it is like my rover when it looses the R/C signal from the transmitter,…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Jul 16 to Rover question

1 Jul 16
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

"Hi All, Chris was kind enough to check my account on the 3DR Store and found that my…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Jul 12 to Pixhawk Kits are on Backorder

4 Jul 12

"Hi Chris, I will have to disagree with your findings. I placed an order for a Pixhaw…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Jul 11 to Pixhawk Kits are on Backorder

4 Jul 12

"@Dave, I have a 3DR telemetry to Bluetooth Event38 bridge and it works as advertised…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Jul 9 to How to set up the 3dr Bluetooth Module to receive telemetry from the APM 2.6

10 Jul 10
Reply by Michael Burmeister

"@Anton, There is a very lengthy X8 thread on RC Groups Link Regards, TCIII AVD"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Jul 9 to Wind robustness in autonomous flight with a flying wing - Pixhawk/PX4

4 Jul 9
Reply by Andre K.

"@Anton, I have a friend using the SkyWalker X8 Link flying wing for long range recon…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Jul 9 to Wind robustness in autonomous flight with a flying wing - Pixhawk/PX4

4 Jul 9
Reply by Andre K.

"@Jacek, Are your Pixhawks genuine 3DR products or clones? Regards, TCIII AVD"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Jul 8 to Faulty pixhawk(s)

3 Jul 8
Reply by Jacek Milewicz

"@Sandy, You might want to try and reset the full parameter list to the default param…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Jul 8 to External Magnetometer APM2.5 problems

10 Jul 16
Reply by Sandy Sound

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service