Thomas J Coyle III's Discussions (1,791)

Discussions Replied To (1247) Replies Latest Activity

"@Ken, No, GPSs do not work well underwater:-) The APM could be used to provide dead…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied on Tuesday to ROV using APM

8 on Tuesday
Reply by Ken Gaines

"@Jon, The fact that it is a clone may be your problem. Some clones are dead out of t…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Apr 18 to APM 2.6 First Time Install Issues on Windows 7...please Help!

11 on Saturday
Reply by Jon

"@FPVGenie, I am not hearing any audio in your video. Maybe its my computer. However,…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Apr 18 to Does this sound on boot up for Pixhawk indicate a problem ?

4 on Saturday
Reply by Martin Poller

"@Jon, It sounds like your APM clone's USB interface is not functional. Where did you…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Apr 18 to APM 2.6 First Time Install Issues on Windows 7...please Help!

11 on Saturday
Reply by Jon

"@Jon, Is your APM2.6 a genuine 3DR product or is it a clone? Since you mentioned tha…"

11 on Saturday
Reply by Jon

"@Sean, Here are the differences: Pixhawk-PX4 Check the Comparison of PX4-FMU-IO and…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Apr 15 to 3DR Pixhawk

11 on Tuesday
Reply by Sean Whitney

"@Ken, I hear you! I ordered four brushed motor 25A ESCs last year and it took over a…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Apr 11 to Hobby King Shipping SUCKS!!!

49 Apr 17
Reply by Darren Treloar

"@Eddie, Could you please post the version of the ArduCopter firmware that you were u…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Apr 6 to I had a fly-away today.

23 Apr 7
Reply by Eddie Anderson

"@P2P, If you are referring to the 3DR MinimOSD, then the way that you connect the OS…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Mar 29 to Connect minimOSD to PC for configuration?

2 Mar 29
Reply by Pedals2Paddles

Admin

"Hi Craig, Point taken. As an engineer once said: "KISS" it:-) Regards, TCIII ArduRov…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Mar 29 to Fresh install issue with MP 1.2.99

4 Mar 29
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service