Thomas J Coyle III's Discussions (1,932)

Discussions Replied To (1316) Replies Latest Activity

"@yassine, The 3DR GPS has a red power led which indicates that the GPS is being powe…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Jul 16 to the led of the module GPS 3DR is red although the led is flashing blue

1 Jul 16
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

"@yassine, I live in Southern Florida and I can usually acquire 8 - 10 satellites whe…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Jul 14 to led flashing blue

2 Jul 14
Reply by yassine

"@yassine, If you want to program the Pixhawk for a plane: Link If you want to progra…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Jul 14 to the programmation of pixhawk

2 Jul 14
Reply by yassine

"@Jake, What Pixhawk outputs do you plan to use for RS232? Regards, TCIII ArduRover2…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Jul 14 to ArduRover as ArduBoat

15 yesterday
Reply by Gerald Rimmer

"@Jake, You might pose your question here: Drones-Discuss You will have to join the G…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Jul 13 to ArduRover as ArduBoat

15 yesterday
Reply by Gerald Rimmer

"@Mike, Here is a link to the telemetry radio firmware index: Link Unlike the vehicle…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Jul 13 to Revision History?

2 Jul 13
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

"@FlyHigh, Since both MP and APM Planner 2.0 exhibit the same symptoms, it probably i…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Jul 12 to Possible Bug? Compass Calibration Failing on Mission Planned

31 Jul 13
Reply by Daniel Lachance

"@Craig, You are right. I am using a beta 2 version of ArduRover2 v2.46. Regards, TCI…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Jul 12 to Possible Bug? Compass Calibration Failing on Mission Planned

31 Jul 13
Reply by Daniel Lachance

"@Andy, Please describe the symptoms of not being able to calibrate the compass with…"

31 Jul 13
Reply by Daniel Lachance

"@Jake, You might be better off using either a Raspberry Pi or a BeagleBone Black if…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Jul 11 to ArduRover as ArduBoat

15 yesterday
Reply by Gerald Rimmer

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service