Thomas J Coyle III's Discussions (2,047)

Discussions Replied To (1332) Replies Latest Activity

"@Peter, Based on the Pixhawk led pattern in the video, it looks like the I/O section…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied 7 hours ago to Pixhawk error, anybody know what these tones mean please?

3 2 hours ago
Reply by Xian06

"@Oxxy Fx, You can start here for a single sonar Link and here for dual sonars Link …"

Thomas J Coyle III replied yesterday to Pixhawk & Sonar

12 yesterday
Reply by Oxxy Fx

"@Matt, With the ArduRovers it is called the Learning Mode and can be used to manuall…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Sep 13 to Why not, Record and Play? Thank you, Rick!!!

12 Sep 14
Reply by Gary Mortimer

"@Alexander, One of the gas powered Telemaster model airplanes Link will probably get…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Sep 9 to Please help with good planes models for Ukraine.

3 Sep 9
Reply by Richard

"Let's keep it civil gentlemen. Regards, TCIII Admin"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Sep 7 to Which "person" removed Relay On/Off from CH6 ?

27 7 hours ago
Reply by Motion Man

"@Joe, When in doubt, RTM: Link This portion of the Wiki will explain how to power th…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Sep 5 to Jp1 Jumper.

2 Sep 5
Reply by Joe

"@Richard, You might try using a powered USB Hub as some PCs/Laptops do not supply en…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Aug 28 to GPs Issues

7 Aug 29
Reply by Richard Evans

"@Wilson, I believe that you have to arm the Pixhawk with the safety switch first bef…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Aug 25 to Pixhawk Remote Armed Doesn't work

5 Sep 4
Reply by Wilson Frias

"@Mike, You might want to consider using a 900MHz video transmitter filter to help re…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Aug 17 to 3DR radio and Video compatibility

3 Aug 18
Reply by Mike Mac

"@Steve, Is your PX4 from 3DR or elsewhere? One way to get the PX4 to connect in MP i…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Aug 17 to Mission Planner only works for Planes!

22 Aug 21
Reply by Eddie Horn

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service