Thomas J Coyle III's Discussions (2,314)

Discussions Replied To (1404) Replies Latest Activity

"@Paul, I live in southern FL and get 7 - 8 sats indoors in less than three minutes a…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied on Tuesday to CSGShop NEO-M8N is giving PM errors??

80 4 hours ago
Reply by DG

"@Graham, The sounds of Pixhawk Link Regards, TCIII AVD"

Thomas J Coyle III replied on Sunday to APM:Plane, odd warning sound - no messages?

14 on Tuesday
Reply by Grant Morphett

"@Sky, Do you have RC10 setup as a pass through? But, isn't your Aurora only a nine c…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied May 16 to Pixhawk AUX RC pass through

5 May 16
Reply by Sky

"@Sky, Have you adjusted the BRD_PWM_COUNT to reflect your use of the AUX outputs? Di…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied May 16 to Pixhawk AUX RC pass through

5 May 16
Reply by Sky

"@Justice, The standard 3DR 6pin Hirose DF13 connector cable that 3DR uses for connec…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied May 12 to Pixhawk + Jdrones Telemetry

1 May 12
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

"@Shaheen, The use of profanity in posts will not be tolerated as it is a violation o…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied May 3 to Underpowered quad problem (clone pixhawk issue?) [renamed post due to TOS]

66 May 17
Reply by James Mark Borgaily

"@jstoezel, DIY Drones and 3DR are separate entities and as far as I know DIY Drones…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied May 2 to Delays with 3DR order and no reply to email inquiry

8 May 4
Reply by Bob Baker

"@ J Smith, Members here have agendas. A few members have a "here is my Project" agen…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied May 1 to What to do if you are not able to get your questions answered here...

64 May 8
Reply by J Smith

Distributor

"@Justin L, Since the Pixhawk does not power the servo output power bus rail by itsel…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Apr 30 to LidarLite working correctly? - SOLVED

71 May 20
Reply by Doug Walmsley

"@Andre K, Interesting! However I just used Google Chrome to log out and log in witho…"

Thomas J Coyle III replied Apr 29 to Admins: people are unable to log in using Google

16 yesterday
Reply by Ben Norris

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service