All Discussions Tagged '2' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PIxhawk 2 cube "no heartbeat packets received"

Dear forum members I am new in this place but I hope you can help me. I built an octacopter and wanted to use the new pixhawk 2 "cube" fli…

Started by Andrea

2 14 hours ago
Reply by Andrea

quadcopter "recipe" with open source firmware (like APM and PX4) running ROS

Hi All, I am a doctoral student and in my project I work on control theory. I want to build a simple quadcopter to test my algorithms on.…

Started by johnny

0 on Saturday

Pixhawk 2 S1000 Tuning

Hello All, Ive recently built a DJI S1000 with the new Pixhawk 2 and Here GPS. I was initially impressed with the results compared to my p…

Started by Evan Flatt

0 May 8

How to do acrobatic manoeuvre and formation for multiple drones autonomously.

Hi, is there any way to make multiple drones to perform acrobatic manoeuvre (flip & roll of the drones) autonomously while in formation…

Started by kenisvery

0 Nov 29, 2016

Two Cameras one Drone

Hello, Im looking to mount 2 cameras on a multi rotor platform. I would like them to trigger at the same time.  I was looking to use pixha…

Started by kurt

3 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Dennis Cane

Phantom 2 NAZA upgrade to Pixhawk

Hello, Does anyone have experience converting a Phantom 2 NAZA to a PX4 flight controller?  Any resources will be helpful. I have found l…

Started by Alex B

0 Jun 9, 2016

DX8G2 and 6 flight modes

OK so I ma having trouble configuring my Spektrum DX8G2 with the Mission Planner for 6 flight modes for my Octo. I upgraded from a DX6i. I…

Started by Clint Harris

1 May 30, 2016
Reply by Clint Harris

Aerial Photography and Videography

Hi Folks, I am  planning to make Aerial Video, i would like to know is there any difference shooting with a dji phantom 3 with 4k shoot th…

Started by Ragha

1 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by Chuck Spaulding

Raspberry Pi - Remote access using 3DR Radio telemetry

Hi I am using Raspberry Pi connected to some sensors on a quadcopter. I would like to access the Raspberry Pi from the ground computer thro…

Started by Francis Dominic

0 Oct 13, 2015

DJI Phantom 2 For SALE : Brand New , Never Used . Selling for 450$ +Free Shipping anywhere in USA .

DJI Phantom 2 For SALE : Brand New , Never Used . Selling for 450$ +Free Shipping anywhere in USA . I got this as a GIFT but i lost the gif…

Started by Agile Champs

0 Sep 25, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service