All Discussions Tagged '2.5' (170)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Optical Flow Sensor and APM 2.5

I m trying to connect my optical flow sensor to my APM 2.5 but having a very hard time.   I have successfully uploaded the pde test file an…

Started by Christiaan van Vollenstee

34 Jun 2
Reply by Raj Shah

APM 2.5 Hexacopter dropped to ground from 20 meters in loiter

Hi, I've just suffered a pretty bad crash with my hexacopter and am hoping someone can help me out in determining what went wrong.  I had s…

Started by Parker Stephen

19 May 14
Reply by Gordon T. Ard

So Close!!! Quad motors not spinning, Afro ESC and APM 2.5: Please Help!

Hello everyone, I'm new here! I'm building my first quadcopter, and I'm almost done. However, when I arm the quad and push up the throttle,…

Started by Andrew Austin

13 May 11
Reply by Popof

Build my first Rover How to Work Apm ?

Hello Friends, My name's daniel. I have in mind an idea, please help me.  I'm very interested in build a ArdurRover, but I'm not sure how i…

Started by Daniel Ibanez

2 Apr 16
Reply by Daniel Ibanez

Channel Outputs crossed: Taranis APM 2.5

Hey folks,  Just joined the forum - first time APM user.  I have a Quad that I am trying to set up with an APM 2.5 using a Taranis and X8R…

Started by scott

0 Apr 7

Spektrum DX8 with APM 2.5 Controller Need Help Setup

Can someone be kind enough with a DX8 and APM 2.5 configuration email me a setup file I can load into my DX8? I am having a lot of problems…

Started by Peter Klimon

15 Mar 19
Reply by Michael Wood

Programs for reading sensor data for APM 2.5 + set using Arduino IDE

I am trying to run APM 2.5 + that I got from http://store.3drobotics.com/products/apm-2-5-kit . I want to use codes to read the data from 3…

Started by Aerobot

3 Mar 18
Reply by Firdaous

APM 2.5.2 wont connect after firmware upgrade

I have a 3DRobitics APM v 2.5.2.  Everything was working fine with firmware 3.1.5.  I attempted to upgrade the firmware to 3.2 and now I ca…

Started by Bob S

2 Feb 22
Reply by Bob S

APM 2.5.2 wont connect after firmware upgrade

I have a 3DRobitics APM v 2.5.2.  Everything was working fine with firmware 3.1.5.  I attempted to upgrade the firmware to 3.2 and now I ca…

Started by Bob S

0 Feb 15

Skylark AAT Antenna tracker with APM 2.0, APM 2.5 and u-blox LEA-6H GPS??

I'd really like to get a Skylark AAT antenna tracker to use my my APM 2.0, and APM 2.5 planes that have u-blox LEA-6H GPS units onboard. Ha…

Started by Chris Stacey

5 Feb 6
Reply by James T. Hawkins

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service