All Discussions Tagged '2.5' (212)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Optical Flow Sensor and APM 2.5

I m trying to connect my optical flow sensor to my APM 2.5 but having a very hard time.   I have successfully uploaded the pde test file an…

Started by Christiaan van Vollenstee

29 Jul 18
Reply by Kim Eggert

i just crashed and i dont know why... need help please...

hi all, yesterday i was flying my quadcopter in fpv when suddently crashed just going straight foward... like a plane on landing. i was fly…

Started by Cescu

1 Jul 9
Reply by Cescu

Taranis 6 Position Switch for 6 Flight Modes w/APM 2.5 & Mission Planner

This for people who are interested in Taranis 6 Position Switch setup for 6 Flight Modes w/APM 2.5 & Mission Planner.   Flight Mode PWM…

Started by Chris Spatgen

45 Jul 4
Reply by CyberCrash

Hiding "BAD Compass Health"

I'm currently running a APM 2.5+ board on a skywalker 1880. Due to tightly packed electronics, occasionally the compass will give out bad r…

Started by Casey Nelan

15 Jul 1
Reply by Graham Dyer

Powering the gimbals servos and APM, worried about brown outs using power module

I've been reading through the various forum posts about possible issues when powering the APM via the 3DR power module. I'm hoping someone…

Started by Andrew Sommer

5 Jul 1
Reply by ShafieMukhre

Bad purchase for my quad?

A few months ago I put together my first quadcopter with the apm 2.5 as control board, but quickly realised that the parts i'd bought weren…

Started by Joshua Stubbs

0 Jun 17

Ardu rover will not go to waypoints, only one motor working

Hie all i am currently trying to get my apm rover to work and i have hit a brick wall.I tried everything and i have just about given up. He…

Started by Tawanda

1 Jun 16
Reply by Chris Anderson

APM 2.5 Twitching problem

Hi, I have some serious problems with my 3DR Quadcopter with APM 2.5 and 3.0.1 firmware. When I fly, the Quadcopter is twitching about ones…

Started by Steffen Kupka

7 Jun 14
Reply by Daniel Estes

How to use quadcopter without TX

I have been trying to use my joysticks (first was a dualshock 3 PS3 controller, then a Saitek x52 flight system) to control my new quad, bu…

Started by Christopher Nolan

2 Jun 10
Reply by F. C. Bearsch "Tearig"

Failsafe apm 2.5 with frsky and turnigy 9x

Hi, I'm not sure i'm doing good.. I 'm flying with an apm 2.5, rx frsky, tx turnigy 9x. I saw the video of Mark Harrison on youtube ( http:…

Started by Patrick Helsemans

24 Jun 9
Reply by Detlef

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service