All Discussions Tagged '2.5' (196)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Optical Flow Sensor and APM 2.5

I m trying to connect my optical flow sensor to my APM 2.5 but having a very hard time.   I have successfully uploaded the pde test file an…

Started by Christiaan van Vollenstee

32 Mar 24
Reply by Daniel Horsley

Spektrum DX8 with APM 2.5 Controller Need Help Setup

Can someone be kind enough with a DX8 and APM 2.5 configuration email me a setup file I can load into my DX8? I am having a lot of problems…

Started by Peter Klimon

15 Mar 19
Reply by Michael Wood

Programs for reading sensor data for APM 2.5 + set using Arduino IDE

I am trying to run APM 2.5 + that I got from http://store.3drobotics.com/products/apm-2-5-kit . I want to use codes to read the data from 3…

Started by Aerobot

3 Mar 18
Reply by Firdaous

APM 2.5.2 wont connect after firmware upgrade

I have a 3DRobitics APM v 2.5.2.  Everything was working fine with firmware 3.1.5.  I attempted to upgrade the firmware to 3.2 and now I ca…

Started by Bob S

2 Feb 22
Reply by Bob S

APM 2.5.2 wont connect after firmware upgrade

I have a 3DRobitics APM v 2.5.2.  Everything was working fine with firmware 3.1.5.  I attempted to upgrade the firmware to 3.2 and now I ca…

Started by Bob S

0 Feb 15

Skylark AAT Antenna tracker with APM 2.0, APM 2.5 and u-blox LEA-6H GPS??

I'd really like to get a Skylark AAT antenna tracker to use my my APM 2.0, and APM 2.5 planes that have u-blox LEA-6H GPS units onboard. Ha…

Started by Chris Stacey

5 Feb 6
Reply by James T. Hawkins

APM 2.5 Connects to computer but doesn't connect to mission planner

Hi I'm using Mission Planner 1.2.10 with MavLink 10, I hook up my board and can't connect. I'm selecting the correct com and baud rate (115…

Started by Julio Martinez

22 Jan 29
Reply by Choppy

Frsky TFRSP Failsafe issues. NEED HELP PLEASE!..

Hi, I got a FrSky TFRSP Rx past week to replace my 3-channel Futaba S-bus Rx. I did the swap and it was like plug and play. Everything wor…

Started by Alex O.

0 Dec 13, 2014

Power supply for APM, VideoTX, Gimbal, etc...

hi all, its been a long time since ive posted anything here - real life has been keeping me busy. since this summer ive had a TBS Discove…

Started by James

4 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by James

Ardupilot 2.5 + Using Matlab/Simulink to read the sensor data

Hi,  I want to build the simulink or matlab codes/blocks to read all the sensor data from Ardupilot Mega 2.5 + . Has anybody worked on it b…

Started by Aerobot

4 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by mohsein

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service