All Discussions Tagged '2.5' (217)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Taranis 6 Position Switch for 6 Flight Modes w/APM 2.5 & Mission Planner

This for people who are interested in Taranis 6 Position Switch setup for 6 Flight Modes w/APM 2.5 & Mission Planner.   Flight Mode PWM…

Started by Chris Spatgen

49 Nov 13
Reply by Greg

Hiding "BAD Compass Health"

I'm currently running a APM 2.5+ board on a skywalker 1880. Due to tightly packed electronics, occasionally the compass will give out bad r…

Started by Casey Nelan

20 Nov 8
Reply by Randy

APM 2.5 Connection to Seeeduino ADK using MAVLink

Hey guys!  I'm doing a project where I connect my smartphone to seeeduino ADK via USB cable and then the ADK to the APM via UART. I got th…

Started by Ricardo Nascimento

0 Oct 21

Skylark AAT Antenna tracker with APM 2.0, APM 2.5 and u-blox LEA-6H GPS??

I'd really like to get a Skylark AAT antenna tracker to use my my APM 2.0, and APM 2.5 planes that have u-blox LEA-6H GPS units onboard. Ha…

Started by Chris Stacey

1 Oct 16
Reply by Ahmed Rehan

Sudden TX connection lost from 2 meters away, a minute later my quad dropped from the sky!

Hi everybody! Something weird happened today.For everybody not familiar with the Turnigy 9x, it does not have any failsafe. If you turn off…

Started by Patrik Carlsson

1 Oct 12
Reply by Patrik Carlsson

Any one based in Reno NV

Any one based in Reno NV. I am stuck on a project and could really use Im having problems with my apm 2.5 board. Id if possible like to mee…

Started by Nick

0 Sep 23

Quad copter shakes. Help!

I'm relatively new to this hobby and have built myself a fpv quadcopter. My flight controller is the APM 2.5 and my radio is a Spektrum DX7…

Started by Matt Cassin

0 Sep 17

Failsafe apm 2.5 with frsky and turnigy 9x

Hi, I'm not sure i'm doing good.. I 'm flying with an apm 2.5, rx frsky, tx turnigy 9x. I saw the video of Mark Harrison on youtube ( http:…

Started by Patrick Helsemans

33 Aug 31
Reply by BertzillAvionics

Crashed after switching to Alt Hold

I was flying the other day and was coming in to land in Stabilized mode, I switched to Alt Hold and it was as though the throttle was cut a…

Started by Flying_Trashcan

1 Aug 30
Reply by Flying_Trashcan

apm 2.5 locks servos and spirals to crash randomly in loiter and rtl -

I recently purchased a batch of your apm 2.5 with the 3dr power supply and gps.I have installed an apm 2.5 in a skywalker 1900 fully loaded…

Started by Maven Aircraft

24 Aug 30
Reply by Lloyd Casey

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service