All Discussions Tagged '2.5' (168)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 2.5 Twitching problem

Hi, I have some serious problems with my 3DR Quadcopter with APM 2.5 and 3.0.1 firmware. When I fly, the Quadcopter is twitching about ones…

Started by Steffen Kupka

10 Jul 24
Reply by Bill Isenberger

my tricopter spinning

hi I have the apm 2.5 with external gps on my tricopter. when i try to get it up, it starts to spin in  one direction.  i read that you hav…

Started by Yahalom schwartz

2 Jun 15
Reply by james

So Close!!! Quad motors not spinning, Afro ESC and APM 2.5: Please Help!

Hello everyone, I'm new here! I'm building my first quadcopter, and I'm almost done. However, when I arm the quad and push up the throttle,…

Started by Andrew Austin

14 Apr 14
Reply by Mikdad

Which version of Arducopter to use with an APM 2.8 FC?

Copter= 550 mm Hex, FC= Arducopter APM 2.8, TX= Turnigy TGY 9X, RX= Turnigy 9X8C V2, Motors= Turnigy Prop-Drive 28-26 1200 KVa, Props= 9" S…

Started by Jerald Thompson

0 Feb 1

How to use quadcopter without TX

I have been trying to use my joysticks (first was a dualshock 3 PS3 controller, then a Saitek x52 flight system) to control my new quad, bu…

Started by Christopher Nolan

3 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by paladin66

APM 2.5 GPS connection sockets vs APM 2.6 and APM 2.8 GPS connection spclets

I have an Arducopter APM 2.5 Flight Controller that is giving me compass trouble and I ordered two APM units to replace it.  Neither of the…

Started by Jerald Thompson

0 Oct 5, 2016

Compass offsets

Hi, I don’t know if anybody can help me or at least explain this. I had problems with the loiter (the typical toilet-bowling) so I took a l…

Started by M3one

18 Apr 16, 2016
Reply by Jeff Fortier

Hiding "BAD Compass Health"

I'm currently running a APM 2.5+ board on a skywalker 1880. Due to tightly packed electronics, occasionally the compass will give out bad r…

Started by Casey Nelan

21 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by andi azhar

Mission Planner v.1.3.32 (APM 2.5) problem, screen bleach out and *not responding* error

Hi, suddenly I got a *not responding* error with the effect with the screen whitens and MP freezes. After reinstalling several times the Mi…

Started by Bernardo

36 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by Bernardo

My FPV Gruond station for APM2.6

Hi everyone . just want to shear my Ground station build with you all. I am using 3DR APM 2.6 With my Airtiten plane And RFD 900 And i…

Started by saeed alamri

0 Oct 17, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service