All Discussions Tagged '2.5' (215)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any one based in Reno NV

Any one based in Reno NV. I am stuck on a project and could really use Im having problems with my apm 2.5 board. Id if possible like to mee…

Started by Nick

0 Sep 23

Quad copter shakes. Help!

I'm relatively new to this hobby and have built myself a fpv quadcopter. My flight controller is the APM 2.5 and my radio is a Spektrum DX7…

Started by Matt Cassin

0 Sep 17

Failsafe apm 2.5 with frsky and turnigy 9x

Hi, I'm not sure i'm doing good.. I 'm flying with an apm 2.5, rx frsky, tx turnigy 9x. I saw the video of Mark Harrison on youtube ( http:…

Started by Patrick Helsemans

33 Aug 31
Reply by BertzillAvionics

Crashed after switching to Alt Hold

I was flying the other day and was coming in to land in Stabilized mode, I switched to Alt Hold and it was as though the throttle was cut a…

Started by Flying_Trashcan

1 Aug 30
Reply by Flying_Trashcan

apm 2.5 locks servos and spirals to crash randomly in loiter and rtl -

I recently purchased a batch of your apm 2.5 with the 3dr power supply and gps.I have installed an apm 2.5 in a skywalker 1900 fully loaded…

Started by Maven Aircraft

24 Aug 30
Reply by Lloyd Casey

apm 2.5 gaining altitude after moving forward.

hi guys i have made a tbs discovery clone but with the f330 scale. all carbon fiber looks great. the problem is when i move forward in stab…

Started by elie maalouf

1 Aug 17
Reply by Johann van de Venter

apm2.5 pinout

Hi all, I am writing my own code for the ardupilot 2.5 board and have the eagle files and schematics, however I am totally confused as to t…

Started by Richard Smith

2 Aug 9
Reply by APMlover

Optical Flow Sensor and APM 2.5

I m trying to connect my optical flow sensor to my APM 2.5 but having a very hard time.   I have successfully uploaded the pde test file an…

Started by Christiaan van Vollenstee

29 Jul 18
Reply by Kim Eggert

i just crashed and i dont know why... need help please...

hi all, yesterday i was flying my quadcopter in fpv when suddently crashed just going straight foward... like a plane on landing. i was fly…

Started by Cescu

1 Jul 9
Reply by Cescu

Taranis 6 Position Switch for 6 Flight Modes w/APM 2.5 & Mission Planner

This for people who are interested in Taranis 6 Position Switch setup for 6 Flight Modes w/APM 2.5 & Mission Planner.   Flight Mode PWM…

Started by Chris Spatgen

45 Jul 4
Reply by CyberCrash

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service