All Discussions Tagged '2.5' (166)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 2.5 GPS connection sockets vs APM 2.6 and APM 2.8 GPS connection spclets

I have an Arducopter APM 2.5 Flight Controller that is giving me compass trouble and I ordered two APM units to replace it.  Neither of the…

Started by Jerald Thompson

0 Oct 5

APM 2.5 Twitching problem

Hi, I have some serious problems with my 3DR Quadcopter with APM 2.5 and 3.0.1 firmware. When I fly, the Quadcopter is twitching about ones…

Started by Steffen Kupka

8 May 27
Reply by Pat Roy

Compass offsets

Hi, I don’t know if anybody can help me or at least explain this. I had problems with the loiter (the typical toilet-bowling) so I took a l…

Started by M3one

18 Apr 16
Reply by Jeff Fortier

Hiding "BAD Compass Health"

I'm currently running a APM 2.5+ board on a skywalker 1880. Due to tightly packed electronics, occasionally the compass will give out bad r…

Started by Casey Nelan

21 Feb 19
Reply by andi azhar

Mission Planner v.1.3.32 (APM 2.5) problem, screen bleach out and *not responding* error

Hi, suddenly I got a *not responding* error with the effect with the screen whitens and MP freezes. After reinstalling several times the Mi…

Started by Bernardo

36 Jan 19
Reply by Bernardo

My FPV Gruond station for APM2.6

Hi everyone . just want to shear my Ground station build with you all. I am using 3DR APM 2.6 With my Airtiten plane And RFD 900 And i…

Started by saeed alamri

0 Oct 17, 2015

RC Timer 3DR telemetry kit

Hi Just fitted 3DR kit to my quad and it worked 1st time with my laptop but I can't get it to work with either my galaxy note 2 or android…

Started by Roy Edmondson

9 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by Mitchell Clark

Skylark AAT Antenna tracker with APM 2.0, APM 2.5 and u-blox LEA-6H GPS??

I'd really like to get a Skylark AAT antenna tracker to use my my APM 2.0, and APM 2.5 planes that have u-blox LEA-6H GPS units onboard. Ha…

Started by Chris Stacey

6 Sep 20, 2015
Reply by Siddhartha Saha

Optical Flow Sensor and APM 2.5

I m trying to connect my optical flow sensor to my APM 2.5 but having a very hard time.   I have successfully uploaded the pde test file an…

Started by Christiaan van Vollenstee

34 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Raj Shah

APM 2.5 Hexacopter dropped to ground from 20 meters in loiter

Hi, I've just suffered a pretty bad crash with my hexacopter and am hoping someone can help me out in determining what went wrong.  I had s…

Started by Parker Stephen

19 May 14, 2015
Reply by Gordon T. Ard

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service